I have to hack the mainframe!

>i have to hack the mainframe!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzHvZTVnzNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ak;sdlfjh;dfha;slkdjfaksdjl;fa;klsdj;lksfjaksd;lf
I'M IN

lmao

Initiating counter hack. I think I can beef up our firewall, it should give us more time
aswedoifuhasdoiv2345aodfkgma wa9efosfmdv[a]0wofgjA0FII 0EW9FASDOFIAJ-DIFJ[ jfasej9fif
>good work johnson

my autism is triggered by this
I googled the hash tag, she has some sort of scholarship or foundation to teach girls how to code.
In the intro video she uses the word code too many times, and then says something like "we teach girls how to code, and program"
REEEEEE

>They're invading us!
>Simple Joe character just goes and pulls the plug on the computer

typical zshfag

If she even inspires one fucking girl to take up coding instead of becoming a whore then it was worth it bullshit or not. Sometimes a pretty face is needed to sell an idea.

>cd code
>code isnt even a dir
jesus

kill me

>>i have to hack the mainframe!
fucking casuals aren't even using COBOL.

>Oh no, they're putting up more firewalls, look like I'll have to find a backdoor.

fucking lmao

looks complicated to me

has there ever been a single fat hacker on screen? why are they all skinny and young?

Fat guy in Mr. Robot

This, she's not good at it but I can appreciate what she's trying to do

Because fat people in general are discouraged from even finding jobs in Hollywood, discarding that one guy who lives in the Ancient Rome set.

>youre not hacking fast enough, here let me help you
>two people on one keyboard

Most convicted computer hackers are dweeby skinny dudes.

Its not. If you are running windows you can hold windows key and R. Then type cmd. It is a command line interface.

CD is just "change directory". However she is giving no location so it isn't doing anything. If you look all of her inputs are returning errors.

It is stuff you learn in a intro to programming class just to get your feet wet.

NEWMAN!

Her current directory actually has "tdd" in its name lol

>cd: no such file or directory

I'm gonna need that in English, doc

I'm not a coder, but this looks complicated.

Good for her.

ahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahaa!!!

It's not complicated, it shows her failing at the most basic terminal task (switching folders)

It's kind of like she's trying to open a folder by right-clicking twice on a different part of the screen

hence she cant get into the folder she wants

>Kode with
>Karlie
>Kloss

what did she mean by this

He's fucking with you bud

youtube.com/watch?v=GzHvZTVnzNo

heres some terminal kino