youtube.com/watch?v=QqCzWOBrLH0
youtube.com/watch?v=WA7gtFXmd9Q)
youtu.be/ijid2sx6vIw?t=5m6s
twitter.com/elbajimeneznews?lang=es
twitter.com/MarcaClaro/status/881995206412820480
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_World_Rankings#Criticism
eloratings.net/world.html
forbes.com.mx/mexicano-punto-controlar-comunicaciones-argentina/
elfinanciero.com.mx/empresas/un-mexicano-se-come-el-mercado-telecom-en-argentina-y-no-es-slim.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=QqCzWOBrLH0

Thanks for the link.

Mexico almost beat us the last time we played each other. Had it not been for Memecharito, they would have won 3-2.

But do you feel like it's a honest complaint or is it just sensacionalist TV? Because there are people who thought Flamengo would win Libertadores this year, unironically.

The dude standing in the middle is clearly drunk.

100% sensationalist TV
Most "pundits" here are mostly "tribuneros" (i.e. people who talk a lot of shit that's just pandering to dumbass fans who think they know something about the sport)

We are getting those by the tons recently. It used to be a thing for Band exclusively, but now it's a successful business model to run sports TV as Band-clones
>FOX Sports now have on-air fights (youtube.com/watch?v=WA7gtFXmd9Q)
>Esporte Interativo had their manlet yelling broadcaster say cuss words on air, intentionally, to boost interest on twitter

why is mexico the only country with good spanish?

even spain is shit tier and they fucking invented the fucking thing

There is no such thing as a superior dialect nor superior accent nor superior language. Just different linguistic interpretations and different linguistic understandings.

The portuguese invented portuguese but their portuguese is shit tier, even for me, who is fluent in portuguese.
>you are just used with mexican spanish, there is no better spanish
>I can't understand a thing from this too because I listen mostly to mexican spanish

>unironically

Say for yourself.

I study with cariocas, they were for real. I mean, they are cariocas and as such they are dumb, but they honestly thought it would happen.

there was a follow up to what he said in a mexican radio show, where he said he meant mexican league is not an elite league (he called it a "B" league) when he referred to it as being "shit", which, to be honest, it's the blunt truth.

On the other hand, those excuses on why argentian/south american teams can't win against mexican team is fucking bullshit as mexican teams travel the same distances to South America and it's worse since mexican teams almost always play against south american ones, which means they constantly fly to whatever southern country they have to, as opposed to south americans, which seldomly fly to Mexico.

Moreover, the historic results between both teams are pretty even, with a slight advantage for Mexican teams, which means our league is better than any of south america, on par to argentinian league, and slightly inferior to the brasileirao.

>talking of yourself in third person
I don't trust you.

I will watch your league from all that spam the autist did.

which autist?

The one posting the corona cheerleader.

the Carlos Albert reply is pure gold at the 7:35 mark

youtu.be/ijid2sx6vIw?t=5m6s

>tfw mexican spanish is way easier to understand than argentinian

why doesnt hispachan have a sports board?

They don't care with sports.

kek

theres a lot of spillover here from hispachan though

Who's the girl?

Elba
twitter.com/elbajimeneznews?lang=es

Not an argument.

Source?

Mexican soccer is the laughing stock of the americas, what else is knew? They've all gotten better, but mexico seems to regress.

If it is the laughing stock, what is the MLS?
>FIGHT AND WIN
>DOOOPIN MENTAL

I fucking hate those faggots so much. I want to punch Azzaro in the throat every time I hear his voice.
I hate how some guys wanna copy their style when they are having a drink at someone's place.
I hate how they scream all the time and don't let each other talk.
I can't stand them at all, not even for 10 seconds. I fucking hate people like these.

Exactly. They are fucking cancer.

They at least have reasons for being shit. Divegrass just isn't in their culture and MLS big wigs are always afraid of going bankrupt, so that's why there are rules on player wages (muh designated players, salary cap, etc)

Mexico doesn't really have many excuses, unless I'm missing something.

Our excuse is that we are bad at soccer. Plain and simple. :)

>getting embarrased by fucking Azzaro
twitter.com/MarcaClaro/status/881995206412820480
jej

>méxico declara guerra contra argentina por comentarios deportivos

They've literally only been playing 20 years. That mexican chivas team is something like 110 years old. The strange rules and regulations are in place because our old league in the 80s went bankrupt and then mls lost MILLIONS early on. The fans are fucking faggots I agree with you there.

>Tfw Argentines hate us for no reason

>Tfw according to them, the only good thing we have is El Chavo del Ocho

>Tfw I have an Argentine teacher and I don't know why she's living here

>the only good thing argentina has is la concha tu mare

Mexican football is shit I don't see what's wrong with this

Fantino ruined football talkshows, now everyone wants to copy his style and all shows are a joke

We don't hate you, saying the Mexican football is shit is just an objective fact. We could say the same about the Americans and it wouldn't mean we hate them

EL CONGOLOMBIANO

Eh, the guy not only insulted the football, he insulted the country as well, calling us indios and we are from el culo del mundo

>calling us indios

Are you going to deny that?

We are more relevant in football than you

Who gives a shit about Congolombia

Didn't call you indios, just said there is a nightclub where there is a guy dressed as an indio, probably some village's people shit lol

They were right tho, MExico is good for vacations but not for living, it's a shithole

>more relevant in football
>did worse in the last World Cup and colombia is higher in the FIFA rankings
>their best player is fucking shitarito

Beating St. Vincent and Guiana doesn't make you relevant in football.

>dat mexican butthurt
lmao can't handle the heat

And in clubs, the current Libertadores champs are a Colombian club, while Mexican'ts never won it

This. And mls is already getting close to liga mx in terms of talent. Just one more generation of mls academy products to take the field and the gap between the two leagues is almost insignificant.

>They were right tho, MExico is good for vacations but not for living, it's a shithole

I find that funny

Tengo una maestra que tiene doctorado y está viviendo en México, por qué no se va a Argentina donde todos son blancos y desarrollados?

>Meme Fifa rankings

kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_World_Rankings#Criticism

We're higher in the ELO ratings too, Paco.
eloratings.net/world.html

Who cares? Historically, Mexico has been better than Congolombia in football.

Probably she likes the weather

There are Danish people living in Argentina, that doesn't mean Argentina is better or richer than Denmark

'no'

It's more neutral I guess, so it's easier on the ears imo.

Colombia tiene como 100 años participando en Libertadores, o como se llame anteriormente, Tiene 2 titulos, Osea 1 titulo cada 50 años. Mexico tiene menos de 20 años, y no tiene titulos, Osea que a Mexico le faltan como 30 años para que haga lo que Colombia ha hecho en LIbertadores.

Individualmente hay equipos Mexicanos que son mejores que los colombianos, pero en clubs me parece que estan parejos.

A Nivel Seleccion creo que Mexico se lleva a Colombia. Colombia tiene Copas America, y Mexico no, Pero Mexico tiene Copas Oro, y Colombia no. Colombia lleva de por vida jugando esas copas americas, y aun asi Mexico ha echo buen papel alla, Dejando por un lado que esos equipos de ¨futbol inferior al colombiano como dices¨, como son Canada y Honduras, los eliminaron de la Copa Oro en 2000 y 2005 respectivamente.

You've never made it past Quarters of a WC despite being able to go to most of them because you're in the easiest zone to qualify possible. You also lost a Copa America to the shittiest Colombia in history, and no Mexican team ever won the Libertadores.

colombia:1 copa america
mexico:0

> argeniggers talking trash about the country that feeds them
Tráeme una cerveza gaston

> "Ningún argentino ha ido a México por fútbol, van por la plata"

What about the ones who became Mexican and even played for our NT in WCs? Please tell me that they did it because they love this glorious country and its people.

I don't get the meseros meme, it's a common thing to travel without money around the world and do that kind of jobs

if you go to a bar in palermo, buenos aires, not a single waiter speaks spanish, they are all europeans

that doesn't mean shit

This is a dumb fucking post but I'll reply in English because this isn't Taringa.

Colombia has 3 CL titles, the CL is about 50 years old, not fucking 100. And of course Colombia doesn't have Copas Oro, we were invited about twice when he had the worst team we ever had and we even made it to a final, Mexico has been invited many more times to the CA, when they supposedly had really good teams, and have never been able to win it. Also what Mexico has done in so many WC's Colombia and Costa Rica equaled in the last one.

>hey fellow monkeys and meseros lets change the rules to accomodate us, fuck the mexicans
>pachuca wins recopa sudamericana
>reeeeee never invite them again

Literal sabotage is all you fucking southern spics do against mexican teams, if mexicans reach a final the second leg must be played in south america. Blatant refball in favor of sudacas everytime, always picking match dates which interfere with league match dates so we have to send alternate teams at times. Also fuck colombia most overrated football nation on earth, these fuckers have declined mexicos invite to play each other twice, why so scared escobars?

>> "Ningún argentino ha ido a México por fútbol, van por la plata"

Pero no se supone que en Argentina todos son ricos y las calles son de oro? :^)

A super team like Tigres, with European players and all got humilliated when they reached the finals

Por algo decimos "no pasa nada, son mejicanos", sabemos que se cagan cuando tienen que jugar una final

The Chinese league pays higher wages than the Norwegian league, does it mean China is richer than Norway? Literally the same argument between Argentina and Mexico

So, why don't Argentines go to China instead? :^)

Because there isn't such a culture shock as moving to Mexico, plus Mexico has nice beaches

Y por algo decimos, "si no ganamos no pasa nada, juegan con 12".
Implying conmebol would ever let a mexican team win libertadores, look at what happened this year. 0 fucks given about this libertadores, don't even know who's playing but its alright youll miss our money and come begging. Also reminder pumas, yes pumas were in the best 8 teams in south america in 2016...lol

There is a lady here in Coapa, on the street, with a plastic table, an umbrella, a plastic box, a basket and a paper sign that says "alfajores y empanadas argentinas". And I'm thinking on going there tomorrow and asking her where is she from. She doesn't look Mexican.

There are also a lot of notorious thots living here in Mexico. Many of them hang around the rich people and try to be edecanes or make it on TV. Pic related is the roomate of a close friend. Y hacen petes gratis. ;)

Only small clubs, clubs in a title drought and clubs who never won a international title rate Copa Sudamericana.

En que calle de coapa
tlalpan o que?

Nigga, there are 10k Argentines in Mexico (country), that's less than 0.01% of your population. Why do you make such a big deal about them?

Most of these are footballers and actors anyways, I don't get the meseros meme

El meseros (como argie viviendo aca) es porque practicamente en las colonias roma/condesa /onda palermo, palermo soho y así) hay muchos meseros argentinos
Los que los boludos no se dan cuenta es que probablemente ganen mucho mas de un mexicano promedio (el sueldo base es una mierda aca)

que haces viviendo acá pelotudo?

>muchos
Pero eso es falso, menos del 0.01% de la población mejicana son Argentinos, ni siquiera en la situación de que cada uno de ellos trabajara de mesero sería algo notable

Hay más mejicanos en Argentina que argentinos en Méjico y sin embargo hablan como si Méjico estuviera lleno de argentinos lol

Cuantas copa oro tenes?

Prolongación División del Norte

>Hay más mejicanos en Argentina que argentinos en Méjico

esto es falso

Quantas Copas América e Copas do Mundo você tem?

En porcentaje

12k argentinos en México, que tiene 127M
7k mexicanos en Argentina, que tiene 40M

2 copa do mundo sub 17
Lel brazil speak is so silly

Canal 26 is one of the most irrelevant channels that exist

This show is a midnight show that nobody watched

The journalists are bunch of literallywho

This isn't representative of Argentine television

Dont know a single mexican thats ever been to argentina, much less one who ever lived there

Muchos de esos Mexicanos que viven en Argentina solo lo hacen de manera temporal o están casados con Argentinos y viajan a ambos países dato curioso, un Mexicano es basicamente el dueño de las telecomunicaciones en Argentina

forbes.com.mx/mexicano-punto-controlar-comunicaciones-argentina/

>his NT has less WC titles than Zagallo as a player
>using U-17 titles

bueno yo opino que todos sus paises son una mierda menos el mio
chao nos vemos

Lo mismo con los argentinos en Méjico, esos meseros sólo están de pasada

You only know the poor ones who can't afford it

Buenos Aires is more expensive than New York or London

por cierto, es bastante comun encontrar restaurantes argentinos en México

EL CHILEANO

How so?
Movistar is Spanish
Claro is Mexican
your article says he's planning to buy Nextel and/or Personal but he hasn't done it

so right now ""Mexico"" has 25% of the market only

Eso sí, pero lo de hablar de los meseros es claramente algo despectivo, como si fuéramos a méxico a hacer los trabajos que los mexicanos hacen en estados unidos, lo cual es falso

Argentina has a higher HDI, GDP per capita, median income and a lower murder rate. Just facts.

Esa noticia es algo vieja, aqui una mas reciente

elfinanciero.com.mx/empresas/un-mexicano-se-come-el-mercado-telecom-en-argentina-y-no-es-slim.html

He's not the owner, Clarin is the owner, and it hasn't happened yet. Also, they dropped the pretense of getting Nextel, that's only Personal (25%)

>7-1'd in your own WC infront of thousand of your supporters while a billion watched at home