HOLY SHIT

metro.co.uk/2017/07/04/wayne-rooney-withdrawn-from-manchester-uniteds-us-tour-squad-after-agreeing-to-join-everton-6755641/

What a time to be an Everton supporter

>finally invest heavily in your squad
>buy Rooney to nullify all attacking threat

Genius

are you joking?

i'd be fuming if i was an Everton fan. he's a fat waster

ONCE A BLUE, ALWAYS A BLUE

best centerback in 2017/18 watch it

Awww I wanted him to come to MLS while he still has some legs left

His legs went about 4 years ago.

>According to The Sun, Rooney has agreed a £250,000-a-week two-year deal with the Toffees and is expected to complete his move this week

what THE FUCK are they playing at???

>while he still has some legs left
He doesn't.

why isn't this bigger news?
you limeys worship this piglet.

>doubting Koeman

He will turn Rooney into Hoddle

So you've been waiting for 7 years, then. It's not gonna happen.

Because it's bollocks. You've linked one of the many rag papers that straight up prints whatever it can dream up.

you're being very defensive.
wasn't me linking.
so this is from an unreliable source? the sun publishes unsourced rumors as news? ok.

Defensive about what you thick cunt? Stop believing everything you read, including this post.

>£250,000-a-week two-year deal

joking aside, can everton afford that?
and if they can why spend that much on fucking rooney?
let him go to mls or china for that amount of cash

>United literally losing players

Everton is desperate. They can't get a headline grabbing transfer to save their lives

Sorry I don't watch povertyball but isn't Rooney washed up?

I saw a picture on this board with Rooney on a boat with his shirt off and he looked fat as hell.

they are better off taking a risk on some youngsters for the wage bill
everton dont need a headline grabbing transfer
they need a decent squad

>neverton

>according to The Sun

let me stop you right there

he's finally comin home

What a shitty time indeed.

Can someone post the Rpnney pasta?

>the sun publishes unsourced rumors as news?
Well duh

>the (((media))) publishes unsourced rumors as news?

ftfy

sad

>250k a week
lmao, what is wrong with them

That's setting back the league a lot. Retirement league status would be held forever.

This.

the mls can't afford that, he would have to be ronaldo to earn that much

Wasn't Beckham on $250kpw about 10 years ago?

kaka and villa make less then $7 million a year, beckham was more then just a player

I've seen every match of his in the last 4 years. He is absolute garbage. I don't understand the reasoning behind this move for Everton.

too bad for nevertoon

>the Toffees

>no legs
>no brains
>no precision
>no charisma
I seriously fail to understand why Everton would want to sign him, besides selling shirts

Cant wait to buy rooneys kit for the sport pesas

Rooney is more than just a player for them too. He is gonna be used for marketing purposes more than anything. It's a free transfer so they can afford to pay him a higher wage.

All he needs to do is score a winning meme goal against Arsenal to push them out of the champions league qualification, reminding us when of a young rooney coming on the scene and scoring two against Arsenal when he was 16. 250k will be worth

liverpool fan here btw

>have highschool sweetheart in the prime of her years
>she leaves for chad united
>chad united has his way with roostey for 10 years before discarding her
>she's now old and busted
>take her back anyway
toffees? more like cuckees.

nice

Nice

Can you believe this nigga is only 31? Seems like just yesterday he was lighting up the world at the Euros as a teenager

anyone remember that FIFA 06 opening movie where Rooney scores an absolutely beautiful blooter at Everton?
back then we all thought he'd be elite

He once was

In the Age of Rooney.

So you get the shit parts of his career

nice

United got the last 5 years of it too so at least they're not alone

genetics + chipper + granny shagging

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THIS LEECH OUT OF *MY* CLUB

ENJOY PAYING 300K PER WEEK FOR AN AVERAGE CM/CF/CAM/RB/LW/RW WHO IS AVERAGE IN ALL THOSE POSITIONS AND CAN'T RUN ANYWHERE EXCEPT TO THE CARVERY

>No dabs

>returns back to training early to prove his worth
>fucks off to Italy days later
>then to Ibiza
professional bullshitter

replacing Lukaku's goals with the world-class Grampa Rppney, eh?
>please take Joe Hart as well

>he thinks everton will pay pooney's wages instead of manure
lmao at you fokin mong, manure will still pay for his wages, otherwise this move would be impossible

kekkeroo

Due to the new PL TV deal, I'm pretty sure that they can afford these kind of contracts.

Not bad, Pajeet

EVEN IF THEY PAY 1 FUCKING POUND OF HIS WAGES IT'S STILL BETTER THAN HIM SITTING ON THE BENCH LEECHING OFF 250K

>reports suggest Everton will continue paying him 250k a week

fuck off, really don't even care that he's club blood.

It's like taking your ex bird back that left you but now you're rich and she wants back.

You whore, you already gave Tyrone your best fucking years and have 4 black kids.

You're already retirement league status forever, Rooney hasn't gone to the MLS because he isn't retiring yet.

It's Everton lad, the fact that their favorite son didn't join Liverpool should be a bonus.

Why do I see this question being asked all the time regarding Everton lately?

Is everybody unaware they got a sugardaddy?

Wait, how can Everton afford this and all the new transfers wages with that wage structure ruling coming into effect?

Everton have been the most prominent headliners regarding transfers since early June. Everybody has been talking about them.

No the new deal is that there can only be a certain percent increase on the wage bill from last years wage bill
I can't remember what the percent is but it's not a lot.
It also just helps teams who have players on stupidly high wages already so it completely fucks other teams who can't take advantage of the new PL money properly

I was hoping Rooney would have a "Gerrard" moment before leaving Snubchester.

Look at it this like,

Rooney has ALWAYS said if he stayed in the EPL, he could only go to Everton.

He still supports them and does his family.

No one in Europe would want him and chances of someone like Rooney adapting to the continent is low.

MLS or China were the only other routes but looks like he doesn't care as much about money.

Wait what, 31? I honestly thought he was something like 37.

retard