GERMANY YES! Politically Correct Schoolgirls Cover Up Their Own Attacks at the Hands of Migrants

One of the girls, identified by the pseudonym ‘Anna’, said of their decision to suppress the sex attacks: “We do not want refugees to be discriminated against. We do not want people making sweeping accusations [about migrants], [and we didn’t want to] foment bad blood”.

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/11/schoolgirls-cover-migrant-sex-assaults-political-correctness/

Other urls found in this thread:

hna.de/kassel/herderschuelerinnen-schulweg-belaestigt-6471442.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mDg8sP_atIA
returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misattribution_of_arousal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We should have more women in politics. They seem so rational.

>Austrian women vote for a president in favor of total EUSSR and more gang raping half apes.

They clearly want the filthy migrant D.

Also, fun fact: not reporting rapes is RAPE CULTURE :^)

>"Breitbart London reported on the case of a young female no-borders activist who was gang raped by Sudanese migrants in the shower block of a camp on the French-Italian border in 2015. The other migrants in the camp were having a party and playing music, so her cries were unheard."

Wonder if she learned something about an factual third world rape culture from it or is still an open border traitor.

>it was """""""""""""rape"""""""""""""""
>that useless whore didn't enjoyed it

>breitbart

Also, german women love migrants.

Listen here, you faggot fuck. You don't report a rape, you might as well have done the raping. Good day to you.

guess they took 'no borders' very literally

germany deserves to die

you are utterly shameful

every good german died over 60 years ago

After she betrayed the political ideals of the other volunteers at the camp and reported the abuse, some of her fellow activists accused her of doing so out of “spite”.

Murdered by you grandfathers and their cronies no less.

>never forget Anglos murdered hundreds of thousands innocent women and children and got away with it

hna.de/kassel/herderschuelerinnen-schulweg-belaestigt-6471442.html
> Kassel. Schülerinnen aus dem Landkreis Kassel, die die Herderschule in Kassel besuchen, erzählen von sexuellen Übergriffen von Südländern in Trams und Bussen.
>Südländern

BAHAHAHAAHAHA

The rapists were probably wearing short leather pants and felt hats.

Germans need this bitch to resurrect Hitler

white females are pure fucking ancer

Makes me want to install RTCW again.

Can someone explain the liberal obsession with this shit to me?
Why do liberals insist that punishing criminals is “discriminating against” them?

This isn't even funny anymore, I'm starting to get physically upset at this shit. How can people brainwash children to believe that someone that attacks them doesn't need to be punished?

I literally can't comprehend their motivation, seriously, what is it? What motivates these people to burn down fucking anything that even remotely resembles sense or logic?

I mean, even fucking ISIS has comprehensible reasons, they are religious. I certainly don't support it, but at the very least I can understand why they belive what they are doing is right.
These super left liberals though I just can't even understand. The only thing that even makes sense to me at this point is if they are all fucking subterranean shapeshifters trying to sabotage human society before their invasion.

Please for the love of God, someone help me out, I'm legit starting to lose my shit.

NEVER FORGET

It's called moral relativism. "What they're doing isn't evil because they're oppressed".

What do you mean?

The left believe that when someone commits a crime it is because society enabled this crime. When someone does something bad it is not the person that really committed the crime but society and in order to stop crime society must stop enabling crime.

I don't get why this is so odd to so many of you. The left, even if they don't realize it, are some of the most hardcore christians around. They hate the sin not the sinner and look to the source of the sin to stop it.

here you go, might have to watch it three times to understand
youtube.com/watch?v=mDg8sP_atIA

also I'm convinced that every parliament needs the full spectrum of political opinions to be able to throuroughly discuss every upcoming matter.

it's just that these leftist retards that have dropped out of anything evolved because they are too lazy and they can because jew media keeps them comforted and overrepresented.
fucking jews, really every bad thing comes from them. they should just disappear and humanity would be fine after 10 or so years. but noooo, creating chaos and profit as master of the turmoil is much better then helping putting a man on mars. i hate these fucker so much!

So your telling me literally all I need to do is get a deep tan, wear a fake beard, don't shower for a month and I can rape German women in Germany free of consequence? What a time to be alive boys, I'm starting preparations now

>helping putting a man on mars.
I have no doubt they'll be doing that, but it'll be only for their exclusive little club.

And of course we'll be the ones helping them develop the technology like good little dogs because otherwise we need their fake money to buy food. No world would ever be free from scheming assholes, but it's really mind boggling to think what we could do if we merely reestablished a certain level of moral decency.

They link to the original german source.

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA

fucking cuckolds, man

>Only reason he's not raping is because it would have legal consequences, maybe
Subhuman confirmed.

Go back to bed Angela

Feels good, man. There can only be one dominant race on this earth and we all know Germans will NOT be that race.

>Südländern
Fucking Yugos...

I get what they are doing, but WHY?
What drives someone to damn their own family for the sake of someone that hates them?
It goes against every shred of logic I can think of.

See above.

I'm not just talking about the criminal aspect, I'm talking about all of it. Their desire of mass immigration, destroying their own societies to make way for """refuges""", ect...

>WHY?
>It goes against every shred of logic I can think of.

Let me make this simpler for you.
>Women
>Logic

Pick one.

They believe that it somehow makes you "smarter" or "wiser" to put someone else's needs above yours.

I mean, even women have the brain power for self preservation right?

It's not like a panicked fraction of a second matters choice in a stressful situation that ends up killing you, this is shit they are actively promoting for years.
What is going to happen to the world? I'm scared

>so her cries were unheard
good for her. If they were heard more would have joined the party

>I have no doubt they'll be doing that,
they'll never do that for the sake of exploration.

they'll only do that if it helps them keeping their power and ruling position.
to keep a leading position is simple, you just have to escalate faster than your opponent. works better if you fuck the schools and introduce 80IQ subhumans.

They'll lead us to mars and afterwards they'll say: look what good leaders we are, we led you to mars!
when in fact, we would already have space stations in the kuiper belt, for half the cost and 300yrs earlier if nodody would have sucked our blood all the time.

i'm glad times are finally changing. these hook nosed fuckers will get their shit kicked once again. would not be the first time in history. what didn't work 100 years ago won't work today either. fuck the jews.

legal disclaimer: it's all satire and i'm drunk

Everyone knows Sup Forums is a board of love and piece.

Everyone needs to gas the kikes and start the race war once in a while.

Does anyone here happen to have the photoshop of that picture with the two I think it was "polandballs" edited on the woman and the muslim - with the Muslim "head" grinning down to the woman and the woman with a blushing, biting her lower lip expression?

>*human confirmed
ftfy

literally the only reason men don't rape is because it means bad consequences for them.

this might be different for women close to you that you really like and don't want to hurt, but any random pair of legs with a tight whole between them walking around outside is fair game in your eyes, and the reason you don't rape these women (whose welfare you dont care about) is because if will turn your life into shit with very high probability.

If you remove the threat of punishment, there is no way to stop men from behaving as 100s of thousands of years of evolution has hammered into their brains: fuck'em all, dont matter if she likes it or not, just fuck her brains out.
that's whats called evolutionary success, and you are literally programmed to do it

>I'm not just talking about the criminal aspect, I'm talking about all of it. Their desire of mass immigration, destroying their own societies to make way for """refuges""", ect...

I have been researching this for a very long time.
My conclusion is that the world before them builds up in their brains in a different way.

The thing is that we need contrary opinions on any matter to discuss it properly. That has always been the case. Freedom of speech is there for a reason.
Some of them are degenerates, some are brainwashed (sick the in the head). both need to be purged. just like the skinheads.

It's just that the media is keeping the right down and boosts the left.
The joo is not interested in any honest discussion, he believes that made up bullshit, deception and oppression will ensure his position forever. ohh how wrong he is.

No shit, Aristotle said that tolerance and apathy were the final virtues of a dying society. Nietzsche spends half of his time reminding us how the Greeks saw pity as a personal weakness and not as a morally good or even acceptable trait.

they want brown dick so bad

>even women have the brain power for self preservation right?
Not really. returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy

They'll just take advantage of what they have and bitch if it doesn't benefit them.

I believe this is actually a brain malfunction, much like pedophilia. In a pedophile (actual pedo; attraction to prepubescence) what should trigger feelings of protectiveness and paternal love triggers sexual attraction.

I believe this is a similar malfunction. Where people should fear outgroup members that are known to be potentially dangerous, it instead triggers feelings of protectiveness.

I wish you could get funding to study this but if you tried I'm sure people would be crying racist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misattribution_of_arousal

Also known as the Suspension Bridge Effect. Women regularly confuse fear and sexual attraction, that's why girls liking "dangerous" guys is basically meme status.

This is why people should be sterilized en masse unless they can prove they have something of value genetically to contribute. There is no direct consequence for the poor to reproduce, contrarily they are rewarded for it at the expense of the taxpayer, hypocritically accepting that all humans are special while rejecting the idea that those born into a life of misery and contempt will try to reproduce through rape.

>Overall, the trip was an enriching experience for the classroom and has brought us closer to the religion.
kek.

For some reason the idea of sluts getting groped and not doing anything about it makes me rock hard.