I'm gonna kill myself on Thursday, what album should I listen to whilst I die?

Needs to be around an hour.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AguPH0XBxdw
youtube.com/watch?v=IUVmcKcTZ4A
youtube.com/watch?v=PZwQeZh6rP0
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
youtube.com/watch?v=9zQsMCs1kl4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Revival by Eminem

Don't do it. Or, if you have to, wait until the end of the year. At least make it to 2018.

GFOTYBucks

dubs decide

get help

Have a dose of happiness before you a hero

youtube.com/watch?v=AguPH0XBxdw

I was gonna listen to The Unnatural World by Have a Nice Life one last time when I was planning to, but I'm glad I didn't and I would recommend not doing it.

why are you an heroing?

This would make me suicidal if I wasn't already.

I think that was the point, or at less I hope that was the point

Don't kill yourself if you haven't gone all-in on Cryptos yet.
If you have, and lost all your money, then that's when you kill yourself.

Killing yourself won't change a thing sadly. You won't manage to escape the prison of this reality, only set yourself for a quicker revamp of it.
You end nothing and "it" will be laughing with the obvious futility of your actions.
Just do pic realated.

why are you gonna do it?
smoll pen?

You wanna chat user?

>this faggot doesn't realize you relive your own life when you are dead

Enjoy suffering for eternity

fake nesws

This will make u not kill yourself cus u shouldnt

love u, make it to the news years

youtube.com/watch?v=IUVmcKcTZ4A

Don't kill yourself. Suicide is never the answer. You only have this one life to live, and no matter how fucked up you feel, or how bad your situation is, there's always a way out that doesn't involve death.

Please, don't do it. Think about this. Fuck your feelings, force yourself to not die. Even if it means suffering more for a while, it's ALWAYS worth it if it means you get to be happier in the long run!

This is true

Kayo dot - Blue Lambency Downward

This album is somber but still so beautiful you might decide not to do it

is this reddit now?

Are people this nice on reddit? Might have to check that place out

I know you are 16 years old by the way and I'm pretty sure others do too. Only literal kids and newfags cry about muh reddit in case you didn't know, so you better change your ways if you wanna roleplay as an oldfaggot. Not that it matters because either way nobody believes you, you're laughing stock here.

You need to be on lithium or something if you are actually crazy enough to plan out your suicide 3 days in advance. See a doctor.

Yes it was, I don't want OP to give up on his goal

>haha XD Sup Forums is supposed to be EDGY lmao an hero KEKE

by reddit people mean you being a fucking pc moralfag instead of just playing along the thread. kill yourself together with op retard

>t. depressed virgin

go back to Sup Forums you cock sucking faggot

>kill yourself
How "reddit" of you. I hope you didn't forget to screencap this thread.

#wow #woah

get help

Pink Moon
Just listen to it twice

link me when you screencap your post and put it on r/Sup Forums bro xD

Don't kill yourself. Suicide is never the answer. You only have this one life to live, and no matter how fucked up you feel, or how bad your situation is, there's always a way out that doesn't involve death.

Please, don't do it. Think about this. Fuck your feelings, force yourself to not die. Even if it means suffering more for a while, it's ALWAYS worth it if it means you get to be happier in the long run!

Fuck yourself with a rake.

Try to start fading out on Sleep, it wold be Avant Garde as fuck and I would remember your sacrifice to art.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZwQeZh6rP0

you're nasty human being
kill urselve if possible

why don't you go do that
and don't return pls

Don't do it OP
There is too much music to listen to, if you kill yourself you can't listen anymore

I'd like to go out to pic related

have a client throw the stereo in the tub when white rabbit peaks.

>pop in a KKB record
>smile at how happy their music is
>realize you will never have a perfect Anglo-Japanese gf
>kill yourself

these are good choices

pic related is my choice a few weeks from now

If you're going to kill yourself, you may as well be the one to choose the album.

>on Thursday

Faggot. Why aren't you doing it right now?

Marrow of the Spirit by Agalloch

Do this op

>chooses my post first

Piss on an elephant's brain.

Songs from suicide bridge by David Kauffman

READ THIS FIRST AND THEN DONT DO IT

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:
THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

Socially Inept by Proem

High Violet - The National ir Science Fiction - Brand New

how the FUCK hasn't this been posted yet
youtube.com/watch?v=9zQsMCs1kl4

grimes so you dont have any second thoughts

My man