Why did pep ruin his career?

Why did pep ruin his career?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2423107/joe-hart-leicester-kasper-schmeichel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

unrequited lust

Nah, he's shit. Not that you'd know, check your flag.

Pep is not sentimental, strong Catalan soul. Dead wood is wood.

>career
WHO?

>unrequited lust
those earmuffs and that dead stare o boy

He's better than every Brazilian keeper that you have

Pep is a fraud

He's had a good career losing in the Champions League you can't take that away. He faced the best and he was passable. Pep has a darkside his Spanish side.

These. He's shit but the English can't stop pretending he's world class like with Rooney
At least Rooney was actually once world class, this cunt never was

Hmm, no. But you can't know any better, check your flag.

@76932940
Don't quote me.

He epitomizes overrated English trash.

He is not that good, overrated GK

>Rooney what a gentle soul
In a 50 years they will make a gritty movie to do Rooney justice. Food Fun Hookers side characters like Giggs and Angry Fergie so many others, Wayne just stuck in the middle. There's a good fucking story there.

He's shit with his feet and Pep wants keepers that can take part of the teams ball circulation and initiate attacks. simple as that

I have been watching most City's games since Mancini until now and while >bravo had an absolutely disastrous season, I saw through the years how Hart made mistake after mistake. Not only during his time at Manchester City but also playing for England and in Torino he made quite a few notorious mistakes.

>MUH ENGLANDS BRAVE JOE HART

came here to post this. Pep wants a GK who can take a pass, and give it back, without losing the ball under pressure from attackers
Hart can't do that

I still think it's more to do with him thinking he can do what he wants like he did with Mancini and Pellegrini who kind of pleaded with him to the media
Faggot thought he was untouchable because he's England's golden boy and no new manager wants divisive players like that

Yes. Being total locker room cancer probably didn't help either.

Overrated sky sports babby

Because he's shit

Yeah he may as well have signed a CM and played him in goal. Bravo has been terrible.

>Torino have no longer interested in him, preffering to sign Sirigu

where next for Joe Shart?
Tall and blond, he would be popular in china i guess..

Every new manager drops a "big player" for no reason other than to show they're in charge.

How do u kno this

Banter, lad.

hmmm... BANE?

Pep is an overrated cunt who fancies himself a philosopher. He wouldn't be able to do fuck all
at a club like So'ton or Everton. Fuck Cataluña as well.

Neither could Bravo. But little peppy will keep throwing money at the problem until he gets
his man. Then he will pretend he is a genius and all you half-wits will lick his twat.

Your flag indicates that you're a 3rd world tranny piece of uneducated shit. Brazil has no good keepers

Ederson

He's a shit homosexual gk and a dressing room cancer.
Pic related.

Never rated him desu. I wouldn't call him absolute fucking trash like most memesters, but from 2012-16 I really don't think he ever played at a high enough level to justify his starting position at City. He was good enough to win a league title, but I've always thought that City couldve done better.

joe hart was a mistake from the beginning
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2423107/joe-hart-leicester-kasper-schmeichel/

Hart was average with a mistake in him except for 3 games a season where he'd be unbeatable

spurs away in 10/11
Dortmund in the CL

it was on the back of those big games he was able to stick around so long

He's not quite the golden boy, lots of people wanted him banished from the England squad after 2014, the media practically lobbied for it with Fraser Forsterwatch, once pep dropped him they became sympathetic to Hart again.

nice try

Everyone does fuck all at those clubs

He's shit with his hands too

Not sure why this needs to be explained again.

>poop shartiola
>blow fart

Name a manager who would do fuck all at Southampton or Everton.

It's not even got anything to do with his ability, the guy's a cunt

Mancini tried to get rid of him because of refusing instruction and then Hart ended up being the ringleader of the players pushing for his firing.
He's had an injunction out against the press for ages over him cheating on his girlfriend with Jordan.
He knew Pep was coming and decided to challenge him instead of working on his game. There was a preseason friendly which was clearly Hart's last chance and he spent the entire game kicking the ball as long as possible.

Also ability wise he's developed a weakness to low shots near to his body and done nothing to address it in years, and memes aside he is a truly abysmal passer of the ball. You may not need a keeper to be pirlo but in a team of midgets you at least need them to keep possession more than 10% of the time.

And fuck if Hart kept a single cleansheet in his last 15 or so Torino games they'd be in Europe, a good keeper would have done that.

too bad Chinese league forbid foreign GKs

This

He was awful in Italy last season

Worse than bravo

SO BRAVE HE YELLS PLS PEP START HIM

mls when

well no, not worse than Bravo
he made a few blunders but also some great saves

he did concede a ridicolous amount of goals (4th most in the league), but the poor lad had an utter shit backline in front of him

>check your flag
7-1

2013-16 he was shit

we only became sympathetic to him after Poop replaced him with a goalkeeper who can pass the ball but not save the ball

Because he's not Spanish/Brazilian

Hart ruined his own career before Pep turned up. He could've been really good, if he'd kept progressing as he was he'd probably be the 3rd or 4th best keeper in the world right now. Instead he decided to be shit and now I'd rather start with fucking Ben Foster in goal for England.

to be fair, he's pretty bad even with his hands. His spell at Torino was pure comedy gold

>Yeah he may as well have signed a CM and played him in goal

why hasn't this already happened?

Ronald Koeman?

DAMMI LA PALLA CAZZO!

I missed Torino going for Sirigu, because Polish media kept saying they wanted Skorupski

Can't believe he started over this man for so long at Man City

he needs to start more matches for the national side so the sods can finally stop pretending he's a leg just because guardiola rightfully slagged him off

He ruined his career himself by repeatedly running out of his goal

Not. He ruined his carrer himself

Pep just wanted to assert his dominance over the club, he also iced out other players, like toure. He just let hart leave to Torino before It all fell apart. He also wanted a gk who could use his feet.