Will DC ever do a live action movie of this?

Will DC ever do a live action movie of this?

How would they fuck it up?

Instead of Robin being turned into mini-Joker, he gets turned into mini-Harley.

>how would they fuck it up
Sony, desperate for new IPs, buys the rights. They cast a black woman as "Terri" McGinnis and the script is full of political propaganda. When it tanks they blame "manbabies."

They're already doing the robin-joker thing though.

>They blame the shitty state of the future on a president that was elected back in 2016
>old batman is a black trans queer male
>the joker is a white male who doesn't call people their proper pronouns

Put Zack Snyder in charge of it.

Blight?

>Religious symbolism out the ass.
>Terry is an allegory for Jesus and Bruce is God
>Terry's mother would be a stand in for the Virgin Mary

BRAVO SNYDER!

>Dana is a prostitute a la Mary Magdelane and spends the entire movie in skimpy outfits

The plot will be
>C tier villian like that radioactive guy
>moral struggle over super edgy Terri wanting to kill murderers and Bruce wanting him to let them live
>in a laugh scene, Terri asks Bruce where he got the flying car, Bruce says "Stole it from Elon Musk back in 2038"
>there's a scene with Terri watching tv where jlaw, amy schumer and jimmy fallon are in old people makeup doing the tonight show

Damian instead of Terry

Beyond was god tier desu

I really enjoyed this show, hope they don't fuck it up

Is he /ourguy/?

>wanting a live action of the greatest Bats
i fucking hate niggers like you

Yes

>How would they fuck it up?

It would be hard to follow but actually good so numales will hate it and make threads about it for years to come

They've already fucked it up by hiring Ezra Miller to be Flash instead of Terry.

of course it could get fucked up. but i would hope it would get put into the hands of something who would do a good job with the script/direction/casting.

jgl would've made a great terry ten years ago. keaton could play old batman, not for his lack of resemblance to animated bruce, but as a nod to the burton movies.

one of those asian american chicks from ten years ago could've played terry's gf as well.

there's plenty of young people now in film that could fill these roles but i don't really like anyone new right now in the industry.

Mad Stan is /ourguy/.

ezra miller is overrated but in a way, also overqualified for the terry role. miller could play a villain though.

henry rollins (who voiced him, and essentially played the same character in johnny mnemonic) would've been great...ten years ago. now he's looking really old, even if he were to dye his hair.

No one talks to Filthy Frank's cousin like that

They'd probably make Max the actual main hero of the film, constantly saving Terry.
Terry has a boyfriend instead of dating Dana.

all of the rest of these ideas plus...

>directors cut with extended 20 minute sex scene of inq

but then it would just be movie of the year so...

>20 ,min sex scene with 10.

ftfy

They won't do it because the cartoon was fucking garbage.

Why's that?

DC makes kino, not movies.