What are the major problems with this board?

In my opinion we should purge
>frogs
>yellowfever fags
>pitchfork drones pretending to hate it
>grimes trash
>social media gossip scum

Any other suggestions?

probably tylo be chillin

bring back post-ironic pleb/patrician dynamics. coming back here after years, people have shit taste. back when people shat on each other everyone wanted to find new music to put in their chart it lead to people finding new music through osmosis all because people took other plebs opinions ironically seriously.

Make the board comprise mostly of art music, jazz, folk, and experimental discussion. Keep all pop music in one general. Keep all social media/celebrity non-music happenings in one general. Take waifufagging over to another board, maybe make one for it

But that was all posturing bullshit with no actual music discussion just people flaunting "look how unique my taste is guise!"

this

What are even you talking about dude?
I was talking about people that complain about pitchfork being shit and yet they spam the board with threads relating to it.

You start retard

Alright, fair enough than. My bad.

That is one sweet demon drawing my dude

just make a /celeb/ board, would keep all the waifufag, memerap and youtube eceleb shit quarantined. would probably help to fix Sup Forums too

>frogposters
>fetish fags (yellowfever fags fall under this)
>pitchfork drones that think that pitchfork and only pitchfork's ratings matter, thus the autistic bitching
>I only see grimes fags when autists make bait threads
>And the only time I see social media gossip scum is from retards trying to make some bullshit "controversy", the outrage of the second until they find something else

>multiple threads on the same artist at the same time
>tripfags
>fantano/scaruffi/christgau/pitchfork circlejerks
>waifu fags/kpop fags
>dude weed threads

>Any other suggestions?

Some SIMPLE suggestion.

You can't talk about some artist that released an album/EP... less than 3 months ago, UNLESS he released more than 4 albums at the last 12 months

PS: This rule alone would fix all the problems

>just make a /celeb/ board, would keep all the waifufag, memerap and youtube eceleb shit quarantined. would probably help to fix Sup Forums too

Nope, it would be STUPID, it would be the equivalent of not letting dumb kids go to school, to make sure they dont slow down the smart kids education.

>Judging/personality threads

>it would be the equivalent of not letting dumb kids go to school, to make sure they dont slow down the smart kids education
exactly, or rather it would be the equivalent of makign the dumb kids go to school with each other. if you're hopeless there's no point in letting you ruin it for everyone else

Not enough Scooter

'ARDCORE

RESPECT TO THE MAN IN THE ICE CREAM VAN
(you) already improved the quality of board by 5%

we lost all sense of community when the plebs took over.

Honestly Hip Hop as a whole.

All consistent generals need to be stickied at page 5 or the center of the catolg this also includes
bandcamp/soundcloud
rym
3x3
lastfm
sharethread
rap album fads

people won't stop posting about music and it pisses me off