/oro/ - CONCACAF Gold Cup General

>RIP Alan Pulido
It starts this friday, 7. Are you excited? It's okay if you aren't.

Group A, first round
>French Guyana vs Canada
>18:00 CDT
>Honduras vs Costa Rica
>20:00 CDT

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/76749574/#76753234
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is worse than the confed but i'll probably still watch it

>conCACAf

Oh boy I cannot wait to make an absolute embarassment out of ourselves in this cup

>not memeing a meme cup

> French Guiana
> Martinique
> Curaçao

The state of our NT is so putrid that making a meme team would be an improvement

I know this feeling, check my flag out
kek

> The French Guiana national football team (French: sélection de Guyane de football) is the regional team of the French overseas department and region of French Guiana and is controlled by the Ligue de Football de Guyane, the local branch of Fédération Française de Football.

> The Martinique national football team (French: Équipe de la Martinique de football) represents the French overseas department and region of Martinique in international football. The team is controlled by the Ligue de Football de la Martinique (English: Martinique Football League), a local branch of French Football Federation (French: Fédération Française de Football). On 7 August 2010, the national team adopted the nickname Les Matinino, which pays tribute to the history of the island.[2][3]

>tries to shit on based curacao
>last in your group
Mexikeks everyone

OSORIO OUT
NOW

At least you got a surplus of talent, our best players right now are at fucking Anderlecht and another that is pretended by Barcelona's reserve team despite the fact that he's 24

FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO FIRE OSORIO

Technically, France is playing with two different squads in this tournament.

Legit question, why is Osorio still head coach?

You really don't need to be hyping these games three days in advance
perrocaca

If not me, then who?

>Nicaragua

Commies out.

Because muh stats

>turn TVC Deportes on
>their promo has my brazilian football team taking a goal from our rivals
WHY MEXICANS?

But seriously though, why does Canada have automatic qualification to the tournament? They should play in the Caribbean cup or the Central America cup.

>Central America cup.
>pic related

why do they do this? They should have Cuba as a permanent invitee or something

>giving athletes opportunities to defect with no effort requires

what other spanish speaking country are at that level of soccer? Bolivia?

Would you wear this kit?

>fag colored number

not me

It looks a little weird. The blue should be the same as the one on the flag.

It would be literally worse

It's like a waldo-knock off but not that bad. Personally, I think I'm going to wait to see what the WC kit is going to be

Don't you fucking die on me, thrad.

None. Bolivia is Honduras level.

Damn this already started? Mexico using A team or are they giving the players a rest?

i think all the players picked in this tournament play in the domestic league

nice

USA and Mexico use their B/C/D/E/F/Delta/Sigma etc teams for the gold cups before the world cup.

>when you meme so hard they become real things

>E.U.
Apex kek, burgers eternally BTFO.

In a grammatically correct World it should be: E.E.U.U., but Record's staff are literally monkeys.

>Florent Malouda

The Gold Cup before the world cup is always a reserve cup

>Canada
>They should play in the Caribbean cup

wtf

there should be half as many gold cups. in fact, it should be a qualifying tournament for copa america, which should be two continents.

>playing in India
presents literally no menace

That still makes him better than all of the Canadian players

True.

They can switch allegiances to their non FIFA affiliated country for the Gold Cup 5 years after they played their last game with the other NT, Jocelyn Angloma did that for Guadeloupe

Oh shit, I thought it was a meme, but it's the real Malouda.

I thought this was an Americas tournament... You are not fooling anyone.

>

I'd be down for alternating between Cuba, Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico

Delete this you shit fuck

>El Salvador
>In Second Place

ITS COMING HOME LADS.

>Guyana Francesa
>Canada
>Martinica
>Nicaragua
>Haiti
>Curazao
>Jamaica
Truly the GOAT tournament.

Could be worse; it could have Colombia.

>this fucking damage control
how pathetic of a country do you have when you lose in the only sport your country cares about to a country that doesnt even give a shit at all about soccer in a mickey mouse tournament. and not even just lose but get shutout in the final.

¡Go Canada!

Had me laughing for a good few minutes straight. Thanks Chilean user.

>being this jelly about the amount of meme teams on this tournament

Hola Fernando

hola xD

Is that your real name? I wanted to call you by name for two years or so!

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/76749574/#76753234

Just give us the copa already

I don't know man, Martinica is bringing their A-game this Copa Oro.