>hasn't been in a good movie in a decade

What happened?

scientology happened.

He married a bitch.

that boy of his.

he ain't right.

wew, all 3 are correct

Faggot son

He's in love with Margot and now he regrets his life choice and his son.

And yet, throughout it all, he's yet to fall into the pit of JUST
Is he immune, guys? Or is it just a matter of time?

when/what was his last hit? i can't even remember

he's already there

Old man should stick to old man roles and maybe land a Oscar when he's like 63. I definitely agree, it's weird how noticeable it is, at least to me and you, how his charisma is completely gone and he definitely seems worn out. I think it's because he's old now and his children now are much older.

Concussion was unironically great

>scientology
>cunt wife
>retarded family jewed out to hollywood
>burned out from making shit

Used to be forced cool black kid turned action movie star. Now -WASHED UP-.

Pursuit of Happyness? That half-decent superhero movie (not Suicide Squad)?

They do seem to have something. He's a 40 year old man and she's 20 something(according to her).

He's a cult leader, unJUSTable

His life got flipped; turned upside-down.

Is that the guy from the fresh Princess?? Sorry, i don't know very much about actors, can someone help me out?

Enemy of the State was a premonition.

"People" think he was good in Soo Side Squad

>meanwhile in 90s Sup Forums
>the exact same discussion about eddie murphy

nothingeverchanges.jpg

He should have starred in a separate Deadshot movie, then WB makes a separate Joker and Harley movie and then they do Suicide Squad

But nooo WB has to go full retard and cram so much into 1 movie with bad editing

90s Eddie Murphy was still sorta decent. Sorta. Past Shrek it's a sharp drop in quality.

>"This is the uhh bug experminator"
>Demands some guy to give him all his money and then puts a bullet in his head with no remorse
>nice camera shot of him jumping down the building
It was a good short scene.

Will Smith has signed a contract that he wants to do a Wild Wild West 2, but none of the other actors want to return. Who do we cast as a sidekick alongside Will?

shrek was 2001 user.

After being rich for so long he's starting to wonder if it's even worth being in Hollywood anymore. That place burns you out and sucks the life straight out of you with its fake, deceitful nature.

Probably also realizes what that poisonous atmosphere is doing to his kids.

Ironically, he looks like he hasnt aged a day since 1999.

it's sad because his performance in men in black was literally perfect. I'm guessing it's just old age but you'd think he'd still be able to carry some of that charisma through

shia lebouf

Doesn't mean he's not dying on the inside watching his kids becoming materialistic hedonists.

He looks older, let's be real.

black don't crack

Looks like he's actually gotten slimmer.