Why was Season 11 so bad and will the new season be better?

Why was Season 11 so bad and will the new season be better?

They're running out of funny scenarios to put them in so they have to fall back on shit like the Frank VR and it shows. And even when they do get something good they waste a lot of the potential because everyone is a deranged lunatic now. Going completely over-the-top with it worked up until like Season 9 when the quality definitely dropped by a noticeable amount and it's just gone downhill from there

I'm holding out hope for the new season but I'm not holding my breath

I wish we got a few more seasons before adding Frank

WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?

Frank is the best part though, Danny DeVito shouldn't work as well as he does in that group in any way but I can't imagine the show without him

A lot of Season 1's awkwardness can definitely be chalked up to their inexperience but I still think the show would be missing something without him. He said recently that he's got "a couple more seasons" on Sunny, I'm gonna miss him if he drops out.

FLUSH THAT TURD DOWN THE DRAIN
I realized recently how good of an episode that is

All of the actors are getting old

In my opinion it's the best.

How was it any worse than anything past season 4?

Every year it's the same thing. Some terrible episodes, some mediocre episodes, some decent episodes and one great episode.

Season 11 rules, the first five or so episodes are awful tho. After that each one is hilarious.

From sometime in season 1 (your discretion) until the Gang's High School Reunion (parts 1 and 2) this show was SOLID gold.

The gang hits the slopes is 10/10

no more fat Mac

>tfw just started the show and see this thread

They hired writers that watched the first few seasons while still in highschool

>be white
>lose job

Dont they address all those changes and flanderization in "the gang misses the boat" also i feel like charlie huffing glue everyday is genuinely making him retarded

The Gang Goes to the Jersey Shore is 10/10

Yea its called character development, problem is it went for so long there is nothing left. And you're understating how crazy they used to still be.

Jesus Christ.
What the fuck happened to him?

I hope this si the last season. Just let it die already

Boy that makes me sad i wish someone would have the balls to say "yeah our staff is white males and always will be, you and diversity can suck my dick"

This is the canary in the coal mine

Sweet Dee Has A Heart Attack is the best episode Tbh

mac is the worst

>not Mac and Charlie Die
Season 4 would be elder god tier if it wasn't for Who Pooped the Bed

>Hey Gary. Some of the other writers said you didn't come to the pride parade? As you know, we pride ourselves on being a diverse and accepting workplace. I'm afraid we're going to have to let you go.

That's still a great episode though. Don't get the hate for it.

Some I just can't watch even if didn't hate it. I can't rewatch Mac Day but I can rewatch the gang going to a therapist