Good evening, ladies and gentlemen

>Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
>Last evening, on Monday Night Raw, the WWE presented a special tribute show...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp3OQAL22T8
youtube.com/watch?gl=ID&hl=id&feature=relmfu&v=T7PlWHisvyk
youtube.com/watch?v=3BZGD9idw8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go on

>but we found out that that fucking animal Benoit killed his family and later on himself.

Regal totally knew something bad had happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp3OQAL22T8

>not keeping your dogs in the enclosed pool area

Chavo pls

>Donald will never be your barber

I remember watching this. They really couldn't have know what had happened. You could maybe blame them for jumping the gun, but I think most people understood and didn't feel the need to forgive the WWE.

white people: explain yourselves

>Stone Cold is not my president

Why live?

?

>tfw Crispen Wah has been dead for almost 10 years

damn

>Benoit might still be here if Eddie didn't die
>"He was the one guy I could go to and talk and know that he would understand and he would talk me out of it."

youtube.com/watch?gl=ID&hl=id&feature=relmfu&v=T7PlWHisvyk

>had the brain of a severe alzheimers patient in his 80's in the autopsy

he may have been alive, but he wouldn't be here if you catch my drift

Holy fuck that was heart wrenching.

>A statement regarding Nancy Benoit's death was added to the Chris Benoit English Wikipedia article 14 hours before police discovered the bodies of Benoit and his family. This seemingly prescient addition was initially reported on Wikinews and later on Fox News Channel. The article originally read: "Chris Benoit was replaced by Johnny Nitro for the ECW World Championship match at Vengeance, as Benoit was not there due to personal issues, stemming from the death of his wife Nancy." The phrase "stemming from the death of his wife Nancy" was added at 12:01 a.m. EDT on June 25,[76] whereas the Fayette County police reportedly discovered the bodies of the Benoit family at 2:30 p.m. EDT (14 hours, 29 minutes later). The IP address of the editor was traced to Stamford, Connecticut, which is also the location of WWE headquarters.[77] After news of the early death notice reached mainstream media, the anonymous poster accessed Wikinews to explain his edit as a "huge coincidence and nothing more."[78][79]

>Police detectives "seized computer equipment from the man held responsible for the postings" and called the posting an unbelievable "hindrance" to their investigation, but believed he was otherwise uninvolved, declining to press charges.[80][81] The man had found several rumors on-line,[82] which supported his theory about the Benoit "family emergency" as reported in wrestling news. The IP from which he made the edit was tentatively traced to vandalizing the Wikipedia entries for African wild ass, The Bronx, The Sopranos, Ron Artest, Stacy Keibler, and Naugatuck, Connecticut.[83] He also reverted vandalism to Chavo Guerrero Jr.[84] and recorded a loss for the Golden State Warriors.[85]

what a madman

>The IP from which he made the edit was tentatively traced to vandalizing the Wikipedia entries for African wild ass

>chris chuads

>tfw you randomly edit Wikipedia pages with wildly fake shit, but suddenly Chris Benoit sacrifices his wife and kids to summon a new meme demon named Kek and makes your post come true

TRUMPED
STONED
BLACKED

>He could have been Trumps VP
>Now we'll never see him put the smack down on Congress
It's not fair, Sup Forums

I'm surprised the same thing didn't happen to Edge, since he lost both Eddie and Chris
youtube.com/watch?v=3BZGD9idw8g

>Hey Eddie, should I strangle my wife and kid?

>Hulk Hogan! We comin' for you nigga!

How did they get away with this?

Raimi was heavily involved in WCW's booking in the mid 90s

Was he ever particularly troubled though?

>*wall shatters*
>SO YOU'RE THE MAN WHO KILLED HIS WIFE?

TELL ME ABOUT THE SHOCKMASTER

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE HELMET?

His brother Ted did some work for WWE in the 2000's