Why do most soccer players look anorexic. They'd get worked over in any real contact sport

Why do most soccer players look anorexic. They'd get worked over in any real contact sport.

Here's your (You)

Luckily for them, they don't play in a real contact sport. You retarded fucking cuck. Go back to watching your big black men run around in spandex.

Every time I see this pic I see a face formed by his titties and stomach.

In football you need agility over top speed, because you rarely find yourself in a situation to run in a straight line
In football you need to be smart and creative over being strong
In football you need technique over physique

Not saying one is better than the other, but if you enjoy watching giganiggas run fast and crush each other, keep watching handegg, football is too complex for you

It's the perfect body frame for the sport.
That's why they have that body.
Need to be agile and have 90 minutes of running in you... you can't do that if you're a big hench fuck... it's like taking the piss out of a jockey for being 5'2 weighing like 80lbs, you put a fat 250lbs dude on that horse and see how many races you win.

Stop triggering my PTSD, please.

t. Berengario Teodoro

What did he mean by this?

anyone in australia that watches s*ccer is a wog

He's actually not that fat, that's just excess skin from losing a ton of weight. Especially as this is for the combine to impress teams.

Based gidday. Same in Murrica buddy. Hipsters and chicanos

stop lying, most soccer fans in the usa are white

chicanos watch baseball

t. James Zhang

probably because they're running around all day in the sweltering heat

>He's actually not that fat, that's just excess skin
Did a bit of sick

this man ran around for five straight days in 40+ heat

You would know, right? I forgot you could discern another countrys culture from atop your poverty ridden South American shit hole. Lmao.

post more

Faggot, shut your mouth before I shove my cock into it!

I love footy but I honestly think players would benefit from more muscle.

>He's actually not that fat

this fucking guy

Vardy wouldn't. He'd lose what actually makes/made him good. Only certain players with certain playing styles would benefit, its not for everyone.

>actually fit looking
*american in sight*
>nah he looks anorexic

thats not that crazy, like fortys kind of cold but its not snowing yet or anything

>calls someone a faggot
>wants to get dicks sucked by said faggot
Found the repressed homosexual muslim

>What is a joke?

He probably meant 40 Celsius or whatever they use

>people who don't play a contact sport have not physically trained to play a contact sport

Wow!

*stood around

Uhmmm excuse me as an all rounder Watson would definitely have ran a lot whilst bowling?!!

OP is right, pic related is disgusting.

Rest of the planet uses*

Because they're gay

YOU DON'T GET ANY YOUS FROM AN OP POST YOU STUPID CUNT

Hurr why aren't 1500m runners jacked?

op rekt

>why aren't there huge niggers everywhere, my wifes son will get really mad now