Can I touch it!?

Can I touch it!?

God that makeup looks horrible. How is this acceptable?

I don't even think it's makeup, looks like CG

That's not CG. CG would have an actual hole there. That's a thick layer of red makeup over his eye for whatever reason.

IT'S GROSS AS SHIT

kinda cool, i think. can he now see into the dead dimension?

the new episode seems really good, even tho Carl still cant act.

whats in his eye hole is he a robot?

Negan is nothing like the comics. He's an unstable teddy bear with a horrid temper and dark as fuck sense of humor. Show negan is just a sarcastic asshole.

How is it horrible?

I'd like to take a shit in it.

Carl is such a horrible actor, man. Like holy hell find someone else.

CAN I STICK MY DICK IN IT?

Wait seriously what is that. Is he a zombie? Why does he look aware? Is he a zombie mutant hybrid human? The missing zombie link? The Neo to the Zombie Zion? What is happening in this series?

... I saw the pilot, thought it was neat, and didn't follow through. What have I been missing?

>that scene when he comes out of the truck threatening to see Negan
I swear, has to be one of the worst acting Carl has done

he got shot in the eye from fairly close

When you lose an eye you have a hole in your skull, not a cheap looking red latex appliance over your eye

he got his eye shot out, but survived.

No, he just lost an eye.

Looks like a mix of both, and it looks like shit.

this, AMC sucks for not actually shooting out Carl's eye for 100% realism

its scar tissue bro

not the guy you anons replied to but got a question myself. where did the bullet go? is there an exit wound at back of head? does carl's personality change after this and in what way?

How the fuck is it a mix of both, it's clearly a lazy makeup job.

It's not even a long scene, they could easily afford the "gaping eye socket" CGI for a couple of minutes.

It looks like his hair is in his eye socket?

Scar tissue doesn't work that way
They've been doing CG shot out eyes for years. Don't be intentionally stupid

Nope.

I feel like my expectations were set far too high.

Welp, thanks!

Bullet was at an angle, hitting the bone of the eye socket, destroying the area, but not killing him. And only recently has he been shown to be affected much by it.

The bullet went out the other end. And no, it was just his eye socket that got fucked, nothing else.

yeah, because TWD's CG has been so good until now.

For reference THIS is what a missing eye looks like in real life

This is a prosthetic that Chandler can see out of, which they'll use in the future.

ah. thanks.

>And only recently has he been shown to be affected much by it.

is it the trauma-sad kind or has he become grimmer-angry?

the lighting is different

that's a tumor not a missing eye

I'm already a zombie - Carl "Venom Snake" Grimes

>Scar tissue doesn't work that way
Prove it. Sereiously instead of being a crybaby bitch prove scar tissue doesn't work that way.

He's a kid that has been forced to kill other people, watch others die in front of him and live in shithole conditions for years, and then lost a fucking eye on top of it all.

He ain't a happy dude.

Saddened when referenced and when it impairs him.

thanks again, user.

The bullet kind of catches that bone as it comes down right above your cheekbone,”Nicotero, who has a background in pre-med, explained.“The reality of whether [Carl] would be able to survive that or not was something that was important. We still simulated the fact that it nicked that bone. What we’re seeing is … is that’s why the bullet didn’t go in, but it hit that bone and sort of shot outward. When we did the initial sculptures Robert was very specific about making sure that we had remnants of what the artwork from the comic looked like."

Like said it hit the socket and ricocheted. You can kinda see it with the dummy, there's a clear path and then it exited.

>And only recently has he been shown to be affected much by it.

He did tell Rick he wanted to stay home from Hilltop because "A kid with a messed-up face probably wouldn't make the best first impression." back in Season 6

wait so why do people here suddenly like carl this year

is it because he's their age?

He acts like a tough guy because of his coldness, but he started crying when the antagonist made fun of it.

he's been there for like 6 years. they cant just replace him, they'd have to kill him off

I agree they should have just shot the fucking actor in the head

people forget he's a teenager that's been through some shit
he's able to shut it down to survive but without that imperative of course he's going to be overwhelmed

Yeah, like right about when he started singing.

This. I wanted so badly for him to crack up laughing like the comics after the window comment. Nope
>sucks in air through teeth
>squints eyes
>heh heh heh
The baby scene / montage was pretty funny and I'm glad they put in the fat lady comment. I just can't help feeling every moment that Patrick Warburton would have been so much better for how they've written him though. He even looks a lot like comic Megan and his voice is closer to how I read it

thanks

makes me want to watch those scenes

>Negan is nothing like the comics.
That's obviously in every way. What you meant to say is "I'm a fucking retard who doesn't read the comics"

WHY ARE WE STILL HERE CARL?

I guess hearing joe from family guy talk about smashing brains with a bat would ruin it for me

*obviously wrong in every way

What?

The thing is, Carl when he was a younger, 9 year old kid in the first few seasons, he wasn't bad because you could excuse his """acting""" as more natural to what a 9-year old behaves.

However, now, he is a teenager, and he has to act like an adult with other adults, and it just does not work. He has little to no training on how to act out scenes properly and it just comes off as very cringe. I mean you know that the other actors in the show have to realize he can't act, yet they have to sit there acting out scenes with him pretending like he can, because of course they're not going to talk shit to him or anything. Then on the Talking dead after the show they treat him like some kind of serious actor when he's just a teenager in over his head.

Should have re-casted Carl much earlier, and they should have had him be older from the start of the show too, so his ageing would have been more believable. I mean what, 2 years have passed in the timeframe of the show, right, or a little over 2 years, and Carl has aged 7 years, he's almost a full blown adult.

So now Dwight's wife is revealed to be the cunt she is, was it Dwight or his wife that left the Key for Darl?

Makeup for some parts, CG on others, not hard to comprehend fuck face.

It's clearly the wife by how they built it up in the episode. She hates Negan and letting Daryl go free is a gigantic fuck-you to Negan.

I thought Jesus left it.

They're all up. Just search the scenes in question.

I think it works because this kid is psycho in the show. The only emotions he has are those he sees in the group around him. Of course his outbursts aren't that convincing because the fucker barely feels them himself. At least that's how I see it.

Jesus was on the roof of the Truck when they put Darl in the cell.

I thought so at first, but it has to be Cherry or Dwite

m-maybe it's negan ^_^

I already did. Maybe you shouldn't take a zombie show as fact?

No you didn't.

Maybe it's blessed Gabriel

CARL! YOU LITTLE ONE EYED ASSHOLE! YOU LITTLE SKULL FACED FUCK!

He certainly does look skull faced. Can't wait for that exchange.

reeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I actually did. Google will help you

You actually did not. You're just showing people missing their eyes. You're not proving that Carl's isn't realistic.

>Carl has aged 7 years, he's almost a full blown adult.
Chandler, while 17 IRL, could still pass for 14-15 IMO, which is what Carl is.

AWWWW SHIIEET GET BTFO LMAOOO

Im so fking glad im not the only one yhat thinks this

That woman had her eye shot out. It doesn't even match his earlier eye wound. Is it realistic for his eye socket bones to regrow too?

Some mornings, he can see the infernal plane

>watching family guy

How did that woman have her eye shot out? What it shot out the exact same way Carl's got shot out? Was she operated on by a med student with limited tools? You ask if it's realistic for his bones to regrow. Maybe. As it maybe part of his socket fused together after some time or care. I believe he says something to that effect in the comic. Prove that it isn't realistic.

kek, what a dick

Maybe you're a faggot that likes to reach for any cock he can get like straws.

is he perchance an incarnation of corwin? is twdverse a shadow of amber?

who's the guy? is his character in the show?

>What it shot out the exact same way Carl's got shot out?
Yes it was. You can even see how the side of her head has scarred over her destroyed socket.
>You ask if it's realistic for his bones to regrow. Maybe.
Oh. So you actually don't know anything you're talking about and are just trying to defend your precious show.
Here's a cheap halloween effect which only manages to look slightly worse than Carl's eye.

ISNADA TUMAAA

>So you actually don't know anything you're talking about and are just trying to defend your precious show.
Nope I'm playing devil's advocate to put whiny shitheads like you down. You still haven't explained how Carl's scarring isn't realistic.

then they wouldve liked him before too but you knew that

Negan

>negan

is this true? from what i've been reading/hearing negan is a total asshole who would enjoy making a kid cry but that guy in that comic image post was genuinely sorry.

Yes

>nigger doesn't try and steal shoes too
dropped

AHAHAH MY FUCKING ISDES

*even Lucille leans back*

>unstable teddy bear with a horrid temper and dark as fuck sense of humor

damn that's me :(

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is a good actor, but he looks nothing like Negan.

It's mainly the beard.