Why is this guy 'offering up' his daughter in literally every picture of them together?

Why is this guy 'offering up' his daughter in literally every picture of them together?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/34270941/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/Naassjag73QBrhVR2kvb3Q/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does no one else find this strange? Is it some sort of desperate plea to the Hollywood Illuminati, inviting them to desecrate his daughter?

thts his daughter or his sister?

He just looks like a cuck to me, but some sort of weird incest cuck. He wants to watch old rich men fuck his daughter. He named her Harley Quinn. Think about it. This is weird.

You understand this could be seen as a legitimate thread, no?

He's trying to unload that uggo on someone as soon as possible so he doesn't have to see that shit anymore

As you can see in this photo, Smith is positioning himself as The Joker, the boyfriend of Harley Quinn. This man is a sick, sick fuck. His movies are utter dogshit and he is a worthless, obese and deranged excuse for a father.

I believe it

maybe they are doing yacht parties together in Dubai...some rich sheikh would get off on that...surely

Why does he make the face?

Is it some sort of occult sign? Eyes wide open? Why is this man so perplexingly fucked up?

what's with the shirt?

Why can't he just look into the camera without doing that stupid pose?

It covers up his deformed daemon body. God punishing him.

Someone should tell him to wash that sweaty disgusting hat too

It's almost as if he wasn't fit to play an inconsequential role after Silent Bob.

If you disagree, well.. you're probably Reddit.

>still wearing huge shirts and jorts
fuck i thought that pic was taken in the early 2000s until i saw the background

>eyes wide open

he's sending a message that he will not toe the line of the eyes wide shut secret underground society in hollywood.

Shittier guy fieri

autism

no, seriously

He's fucking his own daughter. This man is evil. He named her Harley Quinn. He is most definitely toeing the line. Google "Kevin Smith Cheese". It's impossible to find the picture of him eating a block of cheese. This man has connections and he is waging a meme war against us.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/34270941/

Picture in question. It 404's. Heh. I wonder why.

Fuck this guy.

This disgusting faggot needs to be gassed and dissolved in bleach.

EVERY FUCKING PICTURE, EVERY PICTURE HE'S MAKING THAT STUPID FUCKING FACE, GODDAMN

IBG

he is the worst

You're going to make Kevin sad. But he'll still make the face.

lol, his daughters legs are thicker than his

better question is why he makes that same stupid face with the wide open eyes in every photo taken in the past few years.

This guy is onto something
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/Naassjag73QBrhVR2kvb3Q/

>"daughter"

This face?

This Picture?

When you have to carry around that much dead weight, every day is leg day.

Okay, this guy is the fucking teenage girl selfie taker of Hollywood. Fucking seriously, offering your teenage daughter to the wolves -- nonetheless naming her Harley Quinn?

Imagine how destabilized you'd have to be to even consider that name, especially after she was birthed. I can't imagine her a c-section, I'd rather fancy her a vaginal birth.

Is he honestly offering her to the deep cabals of Hollywood and the underbelly of United States foreign connections? Fucking BOOM. Never thought of it like this before.

he needs to keep eating protein to maintain his physique

SHUT
IT
DOWN

I recognize that arm.

I hate numales so much, but there's something about this guy that I can explain. He's just so awesome.

Who is that Muslim?

ill take her

>year of our lord twenty hundred and sixteen
>oversized jerseys
>gigantic jorts
>new balance

Yeah okay fuck Kevin Smith but I seriously want to see his daughter in more movies

It's like a physical expression of self-loathing. Like, "haha, I know I look ridiculous, but I'm gonna make a silly face to make myself look even more ridiculous, because if I'm laughing at myself, then they're laughing WITH me, not AT me, I'm in on the joke haha, the joke is me"

Based Jimmy Nu-tron

How common is it for Americans to use the setup in pic related for their bathrooms?

I went to visit some relatives in Iowa, and got to stay in their house. They lived in a pretty small city, and had to do this because of something that had to do with their city sewage treatment.

Essentially, you had to throw the used TP in a separate bin, and then also scoop the turds back up and put them in yet another separate bin.

I've experienced the TP thing in hotels in Cyprus, Spain and Greece, but the scoop thing came as a complete shock and I thought they were joking.

Could some American shed some light on this? How prevalent is it?

it amazes me someone would actually reproduce with this blob

his daughter its the only good contribution he has made to Hollywood, and she isn't that great, just good.

Why not just shit right in the bin?
Are americans really this retarded?

Like a litter box? That's not a thing unless you're out in a cabin in the sticks without a toilet. But what I've seen out there is just a portable toilet seat on top of a bucket you have to empty.

Kevin Smith shilling to try to derail the thread. So easy to spot. Fuck you.

>Harley Quinn Smith
I wouldn't have picked the guy who wrote clerks as one of THOSE people.

oh fuck that's hilarious that somebody actually shooped that arm in there

Stop trying to derail a serious thread with your slander.

We're onto something here.

they look like they're about to shoot up Columbine

that's for when you're far away from a supermarket, you save your poop and then drop it in the canned foods aisle like a true american

He was instrumental in programming young white males. He's doing some weird and faggy meme magic here. We need to dig deeper into why this man is ritualistically offering up his daughter as a sex slave and playing up incestuous themes. Is it some Crowleyan shit? We need /x/ and Sup Forums.

Like in Eyes wide shut?

>got kicked off of an airplane for being too fat
>more than half his works are critically panned
>he makes the things he does

no wonder he's fucking his daughter, his life is nothing.

Did that happen in Eyes Wide Shut? It's been a while since I've seen it.

His eyes seem to be... Wide open.

make another #pizzagate, it's always fun to see what you schizophrenic simpletons come up with

He's a fat nerd and his daughter is basically living proof that he got laid to everybody who was ever mean to him. His daughter is hotter than his wife so he shows her off more. It's tactic caused by beta's who got lucky.

Know from experience I went through all of high school at a beta virgin but as soon as I got a qt gf my freshmen year of college by some sort of miracle I showed her off everywhere as a means of saying to everybody "Hey actually I'm not a virgin."

Watch Yoga Hosers, the scenes he makes his daughter do are fucking creepy, i mean theres a scene with a yoga position that makes them put their foot in their mouth. i wonder how much bonus footage Kev kept in his fap folder.

its a false flag to shake us off the trail

well it's not like someone would go after that willingly

has he ever not been fat?

I would

but you're desperate and have no money

I've seen lots of guys do exactly this, and honestly it's almost more pathetic than virginity, because the whole "THANK FUCK IT FINALLY HAPPENED" attitude proves that you were never single by choice

He's plagued by internalized stereotypes about guys like him being virgin losers doomed to die without reproducing, and since he's actually managed to do so, he's desperately trying to make sure it doesn't go to waste by pimping her out however he can. We had a thread about this when Yoga Hosers came out.

Pajeet pls go poo in loo

You know how husbands have trophy wives? Well Kevin Smith had a trophy daughter. He wants to show off his hot daughter to validate his life.

>I may be a day slob but at least my daughter is beautiful

>day
Meant fat

>hot
>beautiful
How can your standards be that low? She's not ugly, but she's definitely not hot either.

You stayed with activist hippies who compost.

>beautiful
She's got his stupid lower jaw and chin.
Also, who names their own daughter after an emotionally abused, deranged supervillain? That's gotta be indicative of some issues.

>He's fucking his own daughter.
If that's true my respect for him just went way up. HUGELY patrician. He even one upped Woody Allen since it's his real kid. I only hope he didn't wait until she was eighteen.

>Believing people actually do this

Hows it feel being ACTUALLY retarded.

I don't know, how does it look being ACTUALLY deaf.

Tastes like treebark feels.

looks more like a "get a load of this one" pose