YOU CAN TALK HOT ON THE INTERNET BOY

>YOU CAN TALK HOT ON THE INTERNET BOY
>THAT'S THAT GOOFY SHIT WE AINT INTO THAT BOY
Sup Forums BTFO

What is with sound cloud rappers and face tattoos? It just says "I plan on being dead at 22" to me

Instantaneously thought of Sup Forums when I heard this
for the first time

lol yes

When we're all reaching retirement some of these dudes are gonna look very silly.

Niggas Iffy Yuh
Blicky got that Sticky Yuh

PENIS STIFFY UH
CUM REAL STICKY UH

It's basically there identity, but it also adds validity that they are in this shit for life

>BIH YOU LOOK 30
>I ONLY FUCKS WIT THE THIRTEENIES
damn he really is a madman

>pussy nigga doing well in america

the absolute state of culture.

literally his only exposure is soundcloud, which means he's literally just "talking hot on the internet"

self awareness is not strong with these "people", what a waste of skin and oxygen

>In this shit for life... for now

NIGGAS IFFY UH
LITTLE GIRLS GET ME STIFFY UH

>"I look so hardcore yo I don't even fcking care AHHHHhhh!!"
>perfectly waxed eyebrows

He's into 12 year old vagina from the sounds of it.

Peep was 21 and it's sad he's dead. He was the only one of these meme fags that was actually a good person.

>good person
How? Only difference I see is he was going for the cutesy persona, maybe to sell more to emo teenager girls. They're all first world degenerates tryna be cool

All these other guys get into beefs argue with strangers actual figures and are accused of doing heinous real crimes. If not they are doing dumb air just for attention and clout.

Not Peep. Nobody ever had a bad word to say about him. He just exuded love out to everyone so much so that they didn't even register his cries for help because he seemed so happy and positive. All Peep did was make music and live his fans and it's evidenced by that death that crushed so many people.

If any of these other SoundCloud rappers did tomorrow they'd have people glad for it.

Plus Peep spoke against Israel's tyrannical regions and was against it.

>be underage
>look old as fuck and sneak into club
>be a total fucking thot
>somehow the guy gets in trouble

she deserved what she got

didnt this dipshit fuck a 14 year old or something

this

This rip peep

She was twelve but she had boobs already so it was kind of okay. That's the defense he gave akademiks and that fat nigger are it up.

are all these dumbfuck brokencyde rappers supposed to be minstrel show acts or something? i dont get it

what the fuck is some 12 year old fucking thot with a busted ass face doing in a club with these guys? Why isn't she at home being a normal fucking kid? Do guys gotta start checking ID before they bang groupie thots now?

Ok now I'm sorry desu, I actually liked peep and just wanted to cause a reaction. Rip peep :(

kids think hes awesome because he has 69 tattoos

Yes you are generally not meant to fuck twelve year olds. Even ones with tits. This guy knows his fans are all kids too.

Gee how is it that all these other rappers have managed to avoid fucking all these twelve year old thots? It must just be bad luck yeah thats why he fucked a middle schooler.

fucking bullshit every word of it.

Shit happens. She'll get over it. Next time stay indoors like a normal kid instead of sneaking into a club filled with edgy soundcloud rappers

He didn't even fuck her, he just took a couple of pictures of her while she was whoring it up at the party and threw them on his Instagram, obviously not knowing her age because why would he incriminate himself so publicly if he did? She was 13 and he had just turned 18, so the age difference was only 4 years and some change. He confessed, plead out, and by all accounts has been following the terms of his plea thus far. As far as I'm concerned, that's good enough for me. If he were working at McDonalds or some shit no one would care, so why can't he just make his angry meme rap for my gym session in peace? It's not like he's publicly advocating pedophilia or promoting what he did at all.

Listen to all the pedophile made music you want he is still a kid fucker. You don't get a plea deal over pictures.

he is on the sex offenders register. The man likes little kids fuck him.