Is there a conspiracy to keep men out of office jobs or am I just tripping?

Is there a conspiracy to keep men out of office jobs or am I just tripping?

Im 28, born and raised in Canada and I finished a 3 year business admin diploma. Ive applied at over 600 jobs on indeed.com and got nothing so far.

Meanwhile this girl I went to school with who is foreign, 22, and took a 2 year diploma already has a slick job.

>Canada

Just say you are 1/32 aboriginal.

Try indentifying as a woman and see if that helps.

boohoo poor fucking men and your "problems"
women earn less than men and 1/5th get raped in their lifetime
now tell about your "problems" dudebro

>office job
>run by Amos Shekelstein

They pay women less than men, which means...

BLAME IT ON TRUMP!

are you attempting some ebin trolling spree?

I see you baiting in every thread now

>waaaaaaah. feminazis be taking our jobs
What was her diploma? More importantly, get over it.

>Is there a conspiracy to keep men out of office jobs or am I just tripping?
>or am I just tripping?
>looks at flag
yeah m8, you're tripping

Summer + reddit invaders = prepare Sup Forums to be a septic pool.

I go on vacation in two weeks so I couldn't care less. I just hope my plane doesn't get hijacked.

she has a general biz admin diploma and i have an advanced biz admin diploma.

also
>older
>smarter
>not foreign
>better diploma

>He only applied for 600 jobs

I've seen a couple of vacancies here encouraging male applicants as they're "underrepresented" in the role.

Typically feminine roles like receptionist but if they're gonna pay me to sit at a phone, doing my nails, I'll take it.

maybe she applied for 1200 jobs and i need to apply more but im starting to wonder.

Ebin bait

Business Administration is a shit degree. No specialization. You don't learn anything other than common sense. Trust me I know, I'm in the same shoes.

im starting to regret not taking a specialization like accounting, finance, supply chain, insurance, hr, or marketing.

its summer over there no? probably busy with applications from left and right

>600 jobs

No you didn't.

I've applied to maybe 30-45 and got a job with indeed in both a "just to keep alive" and now a graduate level career job.

If so you're doing something wrong. Whats your CV like?

>mistaking sarcasm for b8

but then again. Have you tried walking in?

Yeah I started Finance but changed to administration before my last year because I didn't want to apply myself. I couldn't hack it with the calculus and federal reserve calculations because I was a worthless pothead. Either way, no regrets. Don't plan on every using my degree for a job in the future. I've worked blue collar since graduating. Nothing feels better than being active and working with your hands. That's something that women will never take from us.

Don't sweat it. She was a diversity hire. They're nuts for hiring women and H1Bs.

could be but im not exactly applying for temporary student tier jobs anymore.

unless students are bullshitting about not going back to school just to get hired and then bailing out after.

see
CV is pretty decent i think. showed it to a bunch of people and took most of their advice. even went as far as getting a friend to say I worked for his company just to have more dignified positions in my early work history.

that shit doesnt seem to work well for office jobs and imo employers find it as annoying as door knockers and telemarketers.

Do a shitty unpaid internship for a few months

Then using that experience get a bottom tier entry level job in any sort of office environment for a couple of years.

during that time just make the most out of any opportunities presented to you and be a good employee even if you hate the job and feel like ending yourself

after that, use this experience to get a job somewhere you like.

t. someone who studied history and who now works as a test analyst for a pension company in the city of london

I've been unemplyoyed for years. You're not dreaming. Keep going though, giving up has no point.

I have a pretty sound investment strategy but I cant do shit if I have no money to deposit.

I would be down for an unpaid internship if it was like a month or two but fuck that I have bills to pay and about another 3 weeks of living expenses left. If nothing happens I will be forced to return to the restaurant industry.

> business admin
> need anywhere
Your diploma is as useless as woman studies

well apparently it was good enough to get miss foreign chick with a shittier diploma a job

She fulfills a quota, you don't.

Have you tried applying for the good Canadian jobs? This one pays a lot.

HM here.

Your biz degree obviously hasn't taught you jack shit. Think of it this way. You've tried to sell your product to 600 people, got zero results.

Is there something wrong with your product? Your pitch? Are you selling to the right customers? Are you in the right marketplaces?

What are the emotional needs of your customers? How can YOU satisfy them?

Are you doing everything right and just getting beat out by a better product? A cheaper product?

Are you leveraging your contacts? Generating leads? Tracking them? Following up on them?

Hypothetically speaking, I could be running an operation doing logistics and supply chain B2B for what I see as a prime opportunity rebuilding Alberta after the fires. I'm not hearing competence from you. I hear you fumbling around with the number of pitches, rather than the quality. I see no attempt to differentiate, to stand out from the crowd. And I don't see any ability to solve any problem I have.

Womens studies gets you coverage and defense from lawsuits. That's worth something.

>unless students are bullshitting about not going back to school just to get hired and then bailing out after.
kek, sounds like me

I had bills to pay too mate.

job from 2012

already revised my resume several times. even went as far as arranging some decent fake yet related jobs for my work experience.

ok unpaid internships are all fine and dandy but im not some kid living at home with expenses taken care of.

>job from 2012
I've had the picture for that long. How time flies when you are actually working.

Seriously is that even legal? What was the minimum wage back then?

Did they miss a 0 there?

>business admin diploma
wtf does this even mean? try getting a real business degree like accounting or finance.

You took fucking business administration in uni you cuck why the fuck would anyone hire you when someone with 4+ years of experience within the company itself would do a better job than you?

She fills a certain quota at this time or knows contacts within that company, thats all i can gather from her doing better than you, young workers are more likely to stick to a single firm longer while youre almost in your 30s senpai

You applied for a shit degree where work experience and knowing people is worth more than studying, deal with it

The fact that you describe stuffing and revising your resume as even remotely addressing the things I'm talking about tells me you didn't understand a thing I said.

Alright. Good luck with your future endeavors.

>set your profile as a girl
>get an appointment for a job the next day
>company won't hire you because you are a men
>sue them a couple million for discrimination
>live on your money and never ever work again

Wish it was possible

no theres just no jobs in canada

your faggoty know it all answer and advice was useless. ive had jobs before and i know what im doing.

could work if employers were obligated to tell you why you werent hired besides not being "the right fit for our company".

Pretty much this OP. The TFW offers two things that you never can:

1) Tits (always nice to have tits around the office, they look nice and make your hiring culture seem more progressive)

2) Brown skin (reputation for working for cheap, because they actually do)

Even though you may be more qualified than her, employers are currently in the market for "cheap and bolsters our image" rather than "thoughtful individual who can unfuck our chronic disorganization and make us a competitive force again, for a price".

The service sector in Canada is notoriously shitty. Our banks can barely compete abroad, our ISPs offer the most expensive Internet in the world, our retailers have a shit ton of US middlemen even though the goods ultimately get produced in China, and God help you if you need to rely on the healthcare system not to lose your paperwork or give you a timely procedure. We just suck at management. The need for people like yourself is seldom ever recognized.