W/ Westworld Thread General

Season 2 in 2018 Edition
In Will's Timeline

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/evanrachelwood/status/805615955070058496
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

william is /our guy/ edition

fuck past-will, i dont want to see that mcpoyle again. stick to ed harris, he's a better actor.

Because the public story will probably be "Ford knew he was getting fired, went suicidal and decided to kill himself and take the board down with him and the hosts"

People will view it all as Ford's fault, a deliberate massacre that he concocted. Not the fault of the hosts themselves.

So who do we root for now?
Based William?

Logan

maeve

Are we supposed to think that Dolores killing Ford is different from her killing Arnold because she did it exactly as Ford wanted her to opposed to her doing exactly what Arnold wanted?

>MiB dead
>Ford dead
>Maeve story literally went no where
>except MiB only got shot in the arm, and that was HostFord and Maeve's story was about choice

What the fuck. Such fucking hacks.

Why didn't Bernard ever tell Ford about that rogue host that has admin rights?

so Ford committed suicide of sort

William reveal was pretty meh-written.

Mcpoyle +Dolores was a great draw for waifufags like myself.. the way they revealed it had a bunch of clunky dialog and wib not paying attention at all.

Old Man Logan will be played by Hugh Jackman and he WILL hang dong this time
right?

the fuck you say bitch

trevor

>>>/reddit/

I have to wait a whole 'nother season to see Maeve explode upon leaving the park.
Shit finale, 2/10.

>turns out ford was helping the hosts all along
>realised that they required suffering in order to use their eventual consciousness correctly
>couldn't have just programmed the relevant experience into them because....?

Bravo Nolan.

maeve was just diversion by ford

the whole stroyline was red-herring

I mean really, why does everything have to be a fight? Why couldn't they just go public with the fact that the hosts had achieved sentience and that they needed their rights protected, and so were closing the park?

Or because of the armed androids roaming the countryside?

>MiB dead
MiB isn't dead though.
>HostFord
Fuck them if they do this

Who the fuck hired these security guards? They should be fired.

At one point they watch the hosts gun down 2 of them and they never even fired a single shot in return.

They could have hired Doritos stained fat Sup Forumsirgins and gotten a better result.

how do hosts tell themselves apart from humans?

t. doritos Sup Forumsirgin

They need them to be real. They need to be real cornerstone memories like Bernod's kid death was. If it wasn't real, then their hatred for humans won't be real.

could you crop to just the last 3 seconds?

someone post snakefu full frontal pic

same way Bernard analyzes all of them

also it's not samurai world but sinoworld

They were hosts, dumbass

>hosts enter Samurai World's lobby and start shooting people
>security doesn't even return fire

>have hostile host cornered, disarmed and outnumbered
>security guard looks scared and starts backing away
Why can't anyone write decent action anymore?

>Ford gives William a literal shot in the arm at the end
fuck this show

those were hosts programmed to lose to help maeve along the path of her her own "maze"

0:28-0:31 to be precise?

>snakefu will never toss me around and beat me up while she smiles

How come Mr. Abernathy didn't have a "doesn't look like anything to me" reaction to looking at the photo of Will's wife/Logan's sister?

Regarding the Ford/Host theory: what about this scenario?

Ford created a host based upon Will/MIB when he was young and uploaded a copy of his personality into it.

Partly to fuck with Dolores one last time but also the man in black too

Snekfu saved this episode

saint and a scholar

1. Even though Bernard tells her that her escape is programmed, he never gets tot say by who. It could have easily been "Arnold", and by "Arnold" i mean her subconscious, aka it's her own doing.

2. Still doesn't discredit the "The Ford who died was a host" theory

Pissfu fags BTFO

I think we can all agree that he is /ourguy/

why are you copying me

Easter egg on the website points to her being alive

Rather they make young William host be his own being and not an expy for Hopkins. Especially since there is more potential in MiB seeing his younger more idealistic self brought back to life

Most people Dont care, films that do pay attention to detail like The accountant and John Wick go mostly unnoticed by the normie hordes who sit down and watch whatever is in front of them with little to know cognitive thought on the movie, yet they forge ' opinions ' on why something is good or bad when they can barely put together a coherent sentence.

you have to support the movies that do try to go the extra mile when they put attention to detail in the choreography or context because you know with most movie goers they dont have too and they wont know the difference either way

so what exactly are the robots goals

just....kill all the humans? then what? they can't leave

>they were hosts
The way fans will explain any bad directing or acting in this series.

>tfw your waifu choice gets you bullied by everyone else
>tfw your waifu is Charlotte

What do you mean?

no, it's still bad writing

you're the worst

He just wanted to watch the world burn

my prediction:

literally everyone is a host because fuck you

Does Lorz have a Plan like the Cylons?

>Charlotte
literally who?

absolutely disgusting

>cylons
>having a plan

LOL

Why is she so beautiful, bros?

twitter.com/evanrachelwood/status/805615955070058496
why is ERW so perfect too, bros?

well she did start talking about god and shit

Oh she will be back, shitlord. She will be back.

>the accountant
>going the extra mile

Did you even see the film? If anything it shows how low are the expectations of today's audience are to praise something so mediocre

I did like how they handled the "final comfrontation"

A video pops up when you open the show's website, there's static and numbers overlapped on it
It's encryption, some user decoded it and it had two links in it, one of them was a link which showed Elsie's location in the park with an alive status

Teddy doesn't look happy with Dolores. He'll revolt in S2.

but easter is months away... ???

yeah nah

Chloe Grace Moretz

well a refrigerator is technically a machine so....yea

if weebworld happens i wont watch anymore

will MiB made it out alive ? he finally get to play his game it would be sad to die from the start

SHUT UP, CAVIL HAD A PLAN REEEEEEEEE

>implying the theme of the world matters at all
Way to completely miss the point of the show numbnuts

>shitlord
>not pisslord
golden opportunity missed.
as golden as a shower from her

Predictions for next season:
>Dolores becomes a villain, leading the host army to take over the island and exterminate the humans
>Maeve becomes the hero, advocating for a peaceful cooperation between humans and hosts with Asian butcher at her side
>Bernard struggles with his identity/new role in the universe, eventually siding with Maeve
>Humans take sides, some hide among the unwoke hosts or use their guest privileges to form posses to fight back/survive. Some high profile people are held hostage by Dolores to keep the outside world from nuking them all.
>Humans, particularly MIB, reflect on how their treatment of hosts caused this mess.
>Samurai World never shown.

I hope not. I can't stand faggots who wont shut up about how they only play Diablo in hardcore mode.

>>Samurai World never shown.

fuck off its HAPPENING

He'll become a renegade in the park who kills sentient hosts for fun

MiB confirmed for alive

deepest lore

>samurai world
>never shown
>implying the samurai won't be the backbone of their 'army' for the rebellion

When Maeve is just about to get on the train, you can spot a blurry ad for Samurai World in the distance, did anyone else notice that?

>Maeve is in S2
>Ford is not

why the fuck would anyone watch this trash any longer

I know I'm officially done

>the setting of a show doesnt matter at all

okay weeb

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

underrated post

was kind of weird that the hosts just pick up automatic rifles and know exactly how to use them

theyve never seen anything like that before, all theyve ever used were revolvers, lever rifles, and maybe a gatling gun

The host he was making during Bernard's reveal was his clone

Security probably never trained for combat situations like this. And there's the fact that hosts don't actually die when they're shot.

>Maeve becomes the hero, advocating for a peaceful cooperation between humans and hosts
>While she murders any human she comes across

nice catch user. out of focus screen in the distance, showing figures with samurai looking helmets on

>in 2018

I can't wait that long

its le irrational weebhate meme

Pretty sure the safeties of weapons are off and they even act suprised after firing some initial bursts.

no. you're the only person to spot this.
well done.

>no scifi world

also guns,explosives and various throwing weapons vs swords and bows

gee whose gonna be more useful.

except he is

I wish this show would get canceled

Dolores is a tragic figure, conscious but with no free will
She'll be an antivillain at worst

>Season 2 in 2018 edition

This better be a joke, if not I'll go teddy on this board and massacre everyone.

>Maeve is in S2

teddy tries his hardest to stop wyatt. fails miserably and delores rapes him

It was just like The Hills finale. Except with penises.