If you convert from Islam to Christianity you can stay

in Europe because converted Muslims are threatened by death in pretty much all countries in the Middle East and Central Asia.

Having said that, any claimed moderate Muslim who does not convert to Christianity in Europe must be either A. a radical Muslim or B. a fool.

Agreed?

Help us? They may DIE FOR US!
MUDAK

christianity's time is over.

also, your jesus was brown.

Fuck you Germany. I want them all out of Europe, I don't care if muslim or christians.

poo in loo

NOPE. I'd prefer they were Christians (no mass killings), but race means they don't belong here. they belong in Syria.

Praise Kek.

Make them condemn Muhammad and throw the quran in the trash in front of witnesses

So are your sidewalks

Deus vos odit

Even if a pig lives in a cow barn it still isnt a cow.

>Even if a pig lives in a cow barn it still isnt a cow.
Says who? You can be anything, as long as you believe in yourself.

Well, he was Jewish, and the Bible describes him as ruddy, meaning he was fairly dark skinned, but from having an awesome tan, since he lived in Egypt for most of his youth, and grew up in Nazareth, fishing and building.

He wasn't a curry dot though.

ondergeapprecieerde paal

DEUS VULT!

DEUS VULT

People like you need to be lined against the wall and shot for treason.

>76936942
DEUS VULT

Christianity is continuously growing everywhere even in your country.

Stay mad, pagan

Do you know how the relations with the Hindus and Christians in India

*are?

The Bible says what should happen to people like you, I don't think I need to repeat it. Deus vult

Muslims can lose faith and become an atheist but not a single sane muslim will convert to Christianity. Trinity is so stupid you know

I know of the Orissa incident and that the BJP persecute them, but the persecution never functioned against christianity.

I personally know a second generation turk that converted from islam to christianity. It's not unheard of.

Let him convert in Turkey.

Christians missionaries are sneakily converting people because they get funding from west.

they search for poor families in villages and convert them.

when they got found out, then they are beaten up though.

>christianity's time is over.

its the fastest growing religion in the world

No they can't.
It's not about belife it's about race.
Rather a white muslim than a sand nigger christian.
All subhumans must be purged from our borders.

>Rather a white muslim than a sand nigger christian.
>All subhumans must be purged from our borders.

christianity and nationalism/separatism are compatible. if the whole world covnerted to christianity you will still have seperate identities

>Should CHRISTIANS convert MUSLIMS?

Dude, I'm a fucking atheist and the answer is yes.
Christians don't kill people in the name of their religion, they do nothing wrong anymore.

wow, hows turkmenistan?

Sand nigger detected.

Look at what happened with Jews when similar policies were enacted, they just kept clinging on to their things and grew to hate Europeans.

Deception. We need to start killing muslims. By the thousands. There is nothing wrong with population decrease. You can't prove me wrong.

>DEUS
>VULT

Come on man... Christianity is awful. No one goes to church anymore, except old people. Why would any white person convert to Christianity, let alone a Muslim?

DEUS VULT

>it's okay for foreigners to flood in if they subscribe to the same superstition as I do
This is what's wrong with Christians.

>If you convert from Islam to Christianity you can stay

No. Kill yourself you apostate.

But being a Turkmen is stupider

Take your corpse on a stick and gtfo!

DEUS VULT

I think the #1 thing a person can do to oppose Islam is rediscover their faith. I've taken the first step by reading "The Name of God is Mercy" which is an interview of Pope Francis I back in 2013, the designated year of Mercy.

Off the bat though, I've always support Christianity since middle school, but now that I've truly gotten an idea about the message Christianity tries to spread, I've got conflicted feelings. Its nice how forgiving Christianity is, the logic behind being humble, and I'm glad the last chapter differentiated between sin and corruption, which was the answer I was originally looking for from the book, which fundamentally BTFO's liberals, but also certain conservatives too mind you.

However Christianity demands that we "get dirty" and reach out to the "poor". This goes against policy that demands walls or securing a future for white children, which are also part of my beliefs. I think it hints that Christianity would rather accept refugees in the hopes of converting them rather than blocking them out. Can any Catholic refute this message?

Also, as much as the media manipulates Pope Francis I words, I don't see how they could've manipulated his suggestion of "breeding with the Muslims".

I'm gonna continue exploring Christianity though.