Why was Jimi Hendrix the only good nigger that did rock music? Seriously, they made a great genre...

Why was Jimi Hendrix the only good nigger that did rock music? Seriously, they made a great genre, let others improve it, sent a legend like Jimi, and than...That's it?

We call this self-defeating behavior. Not black people doing rock music, but your shitty thread. You make a shitty thread and you expect to get replies and when nobody replies or you get banned for shitposting it affirms your belief that the cultural marxists are brainwashing the libs because people who don't think you are worth the time don't reply to you and mods ban you.

Yeah op, he was the only black person that made good rock music.

You're looking way too deep into it.

There are some other Okay black rock musicians, I don't know really.

I would like to be proven wrong.

Not only is Op a brainless racist, but he know she so little about rock music he thinks Hendrix was the only one. Don't forget to report him to improve the quality of the board

this reply was posted by a girl with left leaning beliefs

I am a meme psychotherapist. The inner turmoil that causes people to make shitty threads is clear to me. He might have some antisocial or borderline personality issues. Needs help.

>anyone who disagrees is a communist antifa member

Phil's pretty good

Living Colour, also Arthur Lee.

niggers invented rock and roll

Best black rocker. Silkiest voice.

If rock was made by niggers how do you faggots explain Buddy Holly? His influences were in country music.

disregard this post, i have bad reading comprehension

Isn't slash black

The goat

>Not only is Op a brainless racist,
Also, redditors need not apply. Thank you.

>Living Colour
lol
Arthur Lee was a pretty good choice tho.
No, he's a mutt. Big difference.

You know, I never see any Black History Month music specials talk about Hendrix. It's almost as if they don't want to acknowledge him.

>brainless racist

Something seems off. Hmmmmm

you'd have to be full blown retarded to make a statement like that

jimi wasnt even that good

>jimi wasnt even that good

It goes against the "we waz oppressd n shieet" narrative.

What does this even mean?

I can't find any actual analysis of this data. Seems like a pretty unimportant bit of unreliable info that you guys cherry pick out of a large series of voluntary studies. Not definitive at all.

It's teh BLACK MAN that made Rock and ROLL nigga! Those wh*te devils took it from us and shieet
Jimi who?

No, it doesn't. He lived in England most of the time, that's where he gained his fame.

Hendrix wasn't popular in America until Paul McCartney, a British guy without the racial baggage of America, recommended him to the Monterey Pop Festival's organizers.

Eddie Hazel you fucking retard.

>jimi is the best guitarist evar!!!

says 12yr olds who just discovered rock

Robert Johnson is the greatest guitarist who ever lived.

>Robert Johnson is the greatest guitarist who ever lived.

Just like there's very few white funk bands.

He used the same riff in 3 or 4 different songs. Just like Chuck Berry.

Except he did it backpacking around rural Mississippi like a real man. What have you done with your life?

Well, he is a legend and will always go down as one. Be it being the quote on quote "The Greatest Guitarist ever" or "One of the Greatest." everyone knows him for his style and boy, he did change the game with his own quirks to guitar playing.

Should try Funkadelic though, that's real good shit.

Just like there's zero black composers. Classical is too hard for niggers, so they made jazz to pretend they are artists.

Jazz is more aesthetically powerful and meaningful than classical music. Classical music was for white people to go "oooooh pretty", then go back to drinking and talking about how much better they are than the peasantry. Jazz music is the soundtrack to killing the billionaires.

Hahahahahahaha. That's very funny. You only need a few seconds of classical music to go full emotional, while with jazz it takes far longer.

more like;

HE WUZ THE ONLY BLACK PERSUN THAT MAED GO-GOOD RAOUCK MOSAICK

You think I want to be emotional while I'm slitting some billionaire cocksucker's throat? You think the Manson family was blaring Vivaldi while they slit that bitch Sharon Tate's throat?

heh

The Beatles and Beach Boys were what the Manson Family was listening to while killing everyone, not Jazz.

Not the point. Point is, classical music is for bougie pigs and jazz is aesthetically superior for people who are serious about smashing the bourgeoisie.

I don't listen to music to smash the bourgeoisie.

Johnny "Guitar" Watson is pretty good

Every fucking week this guy posts this thread. Every. Week. And every time everyone on Sup Forums falls for it. I don’t even think it’s to shitpost anymore, I think he legit has problems.

So like all pseuds, you decided he's great because of his personal life rather than his actual creative work. Don't you have a celebrity gossip magazine to be reading? This board is for discussing art.

i'm black and i'll have the next great rock band rofl

Black people in the 60s were too busy making Jazz, Soul and R&B that white people would later steal and commercialized. Literally only a handful of shit coming out of rock in the 60s will ever be comparable to what was going on in Jazz in the 60s.

>That's very funny. You only need a few seconds of classical music to go full emotional,
>MUH FEELS
Jazz music is for intellectuals, user. Not little girls like you. Go enjoy your 30 minutes of crescendos and arpeggios. Bill Evans is the best white musician to have ever loved hands down.

>John Lee Hooker
>Chuck Berry
>all the other blues artists that decided to turn the amp up a bit

M8.

Not even a drumpf supporter would be that dumb.
OP is just shit bait.

>brainless racist
I prefer the non-brainless variety.

So far no one in this thread has named another black rockstar. Just named blues and funk musicians which kinda proves OP's point.

Arthur Lee
Papa John Creach
BB King
Tony Macalpine
Tom Morello (i guess, dont really like his music tho)
Greg Phillinganes

Also forgot, for modern stuff I know Isaiah Owens and Tobin Abasi

The Allman Brothers had a black drummer, always found that weird considering they were from the racist deep south.

Not to worry, you will be re-educated.

off topic but jimmy page wrote way cooler riffs/licks than hendrix

>Arthur Lee
Psychedelic Rock, Blues Rock
>Papa John Creach
Folk Rock, Blues
>BB King
Electric Blues, Blues, Blues Rock, Rhythm & Blues, Soul, Electric Texas Blues
>Tony Macalpine
Progressive Metal, Neoclassical Metal, Hard Rock, Progressive Rock, Jazz Fusion, AOR
>Tom Morello
Rap Rock, Film Soundtrack, Trap
>Greg Phillinganes
Synth Funk

Come on, only one of those didn't make funk nor blues. You really are proving his point right now.

Page stealed that riffs.

examples?

Most that I agree with but Aurthur Lee was more folk-rock then blues, he should count. Tom Morello was in a rap-rock band but he didn't rap or playing overly bluesy or funky and his side projects are pretty white.

BB King's music is as black as you can get so he obviously doesn't count.

because they moved onto more complex stuff like jazz and funk by that stage, rip off blues music was old to them. no one does music better than nigs it's because of all the time spent in the jungle.

>born in the United States
>time spent in the jungle
???

>Rock music
>good

Rock music was just the rap of it's time. Garbage that try hard white kids listen to.

Migos

If Paul McCartney counts as a rock musician so does all of those people. Also, whats dofferent from any of those guys and bands like the Byrds, the Rollingstones, etc. If you didnt know they were black it wouldnt be any diferent.

A lot of black musos stopped doing it after Hendrix and the English invasion. They must have felt like it wasn't theirs anymore.

From people that stole them elsewhere.

Sonny sharrock. If you dont like him your a bitch.

Why aren't there any black musos today trying it though?
They're rare now.

>rock died in the 60s
I see

bad brains

This implies white racist at the ones at the top and in that case citation is very much needed

Oh, look everybody.
It's THIS thread again!

>lists a bunch of rock subgenres
>implies they're not rock

literally only one was right

read the post that post was replying to, retard

Chuck Berry

The fact this place is a soyboy emporium (even the racists) is demonstrated by how no one has mentioned the biggest black rock star ever

>they made a great genre
how's college?

IQ is a Western perspective of intelligence and has more to do with class than race. If you're poor, you're probably stupid.

Why are you like this? God you ooze negativity I hope you realize this

take care of guitar music for me son

>Who is Chuck Berry
>Who is Little Richard
>Who is Fats Domino

>user A makes an innocent and accurate observation
>user B bites back an extremely defensive hyperbole, as if he had been insulted

Why is it so easy to trigger Sup Forums?

Pwince?

KEK
I never noticed him before being mentione

Chuck Berry is pretty good too, especially when it came to expanding rock

Rocky George from suicidal tendencies

>Obvious bait thread
>200+ replies

What the fuck is this? Reddit?