The fuckers gave X eight new felonies atop of his seven felonies

The fuckers gave X eight new felonies atop of his seven felonies.

The system is fucked up!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IamAkademiks/status/942081445882990593
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't wait for this sick fuck to kill himself in jail desu

Poor nigger. Am I a fag if this makes me sad? This dude is younger than me and his life is probably hell...

BITCH IM BILL BELLAMY

what the fuck is that hair

why do niggers awlays have such disgusting hair

Oh man.

>life is probably hell
Literally all he had to do was not beat the shit out of and imprison a pregnant woman and he'd be set for life as a multimillionaire

:(

dude check his rep sheet he beat up a pregnant woman

anyone who ever said #freex in their life is a fucking tool and should be getting their ass shanked in prison right next to him

>15 felony charges
>height 4'8

pftahaha

She dropped her charges

They're just after blood now. The system hates his art and what it stands for. Trying to make him an example.

I hope you're not seriously siding with him.

>4'8

Last time I saw this it said 4'11. How low can you go?

>4’8”
that’s a fucking shop tell me

nice

>4'8"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

took the words right outta my brain
I GOT 9 FELONIES I GOT 10 FELONIES

bruh you rayciss bruh u just provin tha rayciss systum bruh there is no way i did anything wrong lol

no he's literally a midget

his height gets lowered each time that picture is posted

>The system is fucked

Didn't he beat his pregnant gf or something

She dropped her charges!!!!!!!!!! The system is just trying to put him away for good.

>American Sup Forums is basically those white kids who used to listen to Arcade Fire and now try to start a moshpit at Tyler the Creator shows

>4' 8"

yes. he also threatened her using the phones inside the jail. those calls are all recorded.

You violate probation you get punished i suppose. What did he do exactly to get thrown back in?

Witness tampering

fake news

if it was a white guy he'd get off scott free

really makes you think....

>The system is fucked up!
no, it's a piece of shit getting what he deserves

this guys gonna kill himself in jail within the next 2 months

this

>This dude is younger than me

why do i have to hear this meme phrase so often? please explain why you say this

she dropped those charges but admits the abuse happened, so it's up to the prosecution whether to pursue them or not. these new charges are for shit like calling her while in prison in violation of his restraining order

just sentence him to life already
i'm so tired of hearing about this fuck

twitter.com/IamAkademiks/status/942081445882990593

oh lord

He is going to X is jail

I always saw people in the news as 'grownups' i that makes sense. Like they knew what they were doing. Now it feels more relatable, in sense of he doesn't know any better than me or one of my friends. It's the same with sports too.

>120 lbs
>4' 8"

Was his girlfriend a literal midget?

>watermarked
AYO CHECK MY TWITTER

>multimillionaire
>literal nobody that only Sup Forums listens to

She can't drop shit, that's the discretion of the State Prosecutor. He fucked up, and now his life is over. Try not being a violent thug next time.

ITS ALL WHITEY PRIVILEGE THEY MOEFIED OUR DNA BACK LIKE IN EEGEPT N SHIET AND MADE US HAVE SHIT HAIR N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET NUGGA NIGGA

If he was literally nobody his case wouldn't be making news sites. All of the exposure he's getting for being a violent autistic wife beating nigger, he could have gotten for positive things.

He actually charted top 10 if I remember correctly.

Is Sup Forums the only website you ever use?

BLACKLIVESMATTER

not when they're felons lmao
>blacklives20tolife

glad this meme died

What the hell is false imprisonment?

Exactly that. Like a bitch comes over your house and you say oh you can't leave there are tigers outside and they want to kill you. They'll leave if you have sex with me.

That's false imprisonment and rape by deception.

Oh gotcha, I was thinking literal prison
t. English as second language

you ever consider the possibility that maybe the system is fine and he actually just committed the felonies?

good.

Most of these aren't even real crimes.

if you're gonna act like a monkey, then you can live like a monkey; behind bars.

hes an idiot. LITERALLY TALKED TO PPL ON A PRISON PHONE TO CHANGE THEIR STORIES
GOOD RIDDANCE

You need to work on your false imprisonment game. Who tf would believe that there were tigers outside who base their feeding patterns on whether or not you're getting your dick wet? What kind of whack ass shit is that? Just fucking leave the house lol

>The system hates his art and what it stands for
His art literally stands for nothing m8

>that fucking weeb-ass picture

Holy shit are you actually clinically retarded?

Only a bitch dumb enough to believe that is in my house to begin with nigga. I'm not working hard to trick a smart asking questions type bitch fuck that shit.

>She dropped her charges

And the prosecution couldn't give two fucks for four fucks, for the same reason the prosecution didn't give two fucks for four fucks when the actress raped by Polanski dropped her charges.

Who the shit cares? Anyone who beats a pregnant woman should rot in prison, the fact that this is a controversial topic is frightening.

christmas came early

rip in piss xxxtortellini

It's a controversial topic on here because it's an anonymous imageboard where people can get their little dopamine kicks after saying shit they would not defend anywhere else without consequence.

What does this even mean? It's too nigger for me to understand

What fucking rock are you living under mate?

>B-BUT SHE SAYD ITS OKK ;___;7
lol faggot the law doesn't cater to people's feelings

The 8 is bigger than the 4. Obvi a shop, still hilarious though

Racism is for unintelligent people. It's a sign of insecurity and fear. If you did not feel inferior to blacks you wouldn't have a need for such slurs.

How high can you fly?

Shit you just the level of retard I look for.

You got a pussy? If you do I've got the new lil pump and you can come over to my house to see him. I know the nigga.

why this nigga got barnacle growing out his head

no his "art" stands for something it stands for all the middle schoolers who just broke up with their internet girlfriend

>4'8
>120
lil tubby

Yeah racism couldn't possibly occur from people having constant negative interactions and experiences with particular groups. It's ALL insecurity.

>Anyone feeling inferior to this tat-faced criminal manlet who makes shit-tier music

>Law enforcement sources tell us XXX made multiple phone calls while behind bars, which were recorded ... as all prisoner calls are. We're told evidence from those phone calls led to the new charges.
is he retarded?

>This black kid was mean to me in third grade so now niggers )))':
Grow up
why are you fags so pathetic

yes

He a good boi he dindu nuffin

since when is making phone calls in jail illegal?

Damn I forgot I was talking to americans lol. I'm literally empathising with the guy and all you see are buzzwords

This bait thread is such shite

they listen to your fucking calls idiot

No fucking shit it's a shop, and a bad one at that.

Some of you guys are seriously retarded.

>Grow up in a poor area
>90% of the black kids you grew up around were badly parented shitheads
>Fighting and general disturbances of the peace
>Get robbed twice, black guys both times

The more accurate version. I'm sure living with mommy and daddy in the suburbs gives you an insight of what blacks are like to actually live with. I'll take a poor white neighborhood over a poor black one, ANY day.

He was calling people who were going to act as witnesses to the case and telling them what they should say. Witness tampering

What a fucking dumbass, did he not think they can and would listen to those calls?

Poor Asian neighborhoods are peace on earth

this is the same guy that knelt during an XXL freestyle and requested the beat get cut so he could cast a hex on the planet

Hate to break it to you but prosecutors don't give a shit what some dumb nigger does. If you're black and you beat your pregnant gf it's a slam dunk of a case.

Still won't grow up, huh?
Quit projecting you daft cunt. I grew up in a caving house with a shit schooling system and I'm still not as retarded as you.
I grew up and still am around shitheads that do everything under the sun to not struggle, but in the end it's none of my business.
Poor white and black neighborhoods are one and the same bullshit, infrastructure crumbing, shit schools, and hungry people.
Eat a dick

Lakers do that all the times that's not illegal.

Racisophobia is for unintelligent people. It's a sign of insecurity and fear. If you did not feel inferior to white supremacists, you wouldn't have a need for such attacks.

Pedophobia is for unintelligent people. It's a sign of insecurity and fear. If you did not feel inferior to pedophiles you wouldn't have a need for such slurs.

Technophonia is for unintelligent people. It's a sign of insecurity and fear. If you did not feel inferior to robots you wouldn't have a need for such slurs.

Hopolophobia is for unintelligent people. It's a sign of insecurity and fear. If you did not feel inferior to firearm owners you wouldn't have a need for such slurs.

Your logic is shit and you should feel shit.

you really think the judge listened to his 'deep' tracks and thought "damn we better lock this guy up before he continues spittin tha truth"? did they think the same when they heard bobby schmurda's hot nigga?

>Your logic is shit
What'd I just read