I support Brevik and his cleansing of the Marxists of tomorrow who vote against Western civilization

I support Brevik and his cleansing of the Marxists of tomorrow who vote against Western civilization.
My question is: are Islamists who cleanse "kafr" doing the same thing as Brevik, except to the non-believers who they see as an obstacle (completely different allegiances, of course).

I think they are the same, but their goal is objectively worse because a global Caliphate is (following Islamic history of conquering people) horrible, but Western civilization is objectively better. Is it a war of allegiance, at the end of the day?

>shooting children that can't even vote yet
He was an autist taking the path of least resistance to some attention.

I don't have the image, but it's of his victims and their occupations: many weren't children, many were Marxists. Media painted them as toddlers to smear his objective. Have you skimmed his memoir?

No he sacrificed his life to show absurd of his country.
Absurd that even if someone commits unbelievable crime, he won't be put to death.

He showed that his country is weak, because cucks complied to his requests of higher standard prison.
Man like that shouldn't get what he's got.
He shouldn't have access to TV, console and other luxuries.

He should have been treated like scum, but people are still afraid to treat bad guys like scum and strip them of their civil rights.
He was just one man, what if similiar action was organized by some group on larger scale?
Would they too get comfy prisons or finally be hanged or thrown to real dungeon?

"objectively better", how about you get your head out of your own arse?

>babykiller meme

He killed political youth, its common for european political parties to groom the next generation early on.

PS the youngest killed was like 16, two years away from marxing up our political climate.

Breivik did his part, we would have been sweden tier by now if he didnt act.

Well let me distinguish the difference

>Brevik

Wants Europe to stay European and doesn't give a fuck about the Middle East

>Muslims

Want to arabize Europe and create a unified Islamic government from England to India.

Killing the political leaders of tomorrow is not a bad idea if they are Marxist indoctrinates.

>gun down dozens of kids
>it's OK because they were from the other party
This is what unilateralism does to people

>average age: 22
>KILLIN CHILDRENNNNN!!1111

When the other party is objectively worse. Examine the evidence and put aside your humanitarianism: save your kin.

Listen up:

Dont you think brevics actions would turn people against his cause rather than drive towards it?

Surely persuasive rhetoric and discussion would be more effective?

>persuasive rhetoric and discussion
>against leftists
there's something you need to know, son...

Yes. The question is, when is the tipping point reached? When is it beyond hope to make an attempt, when must a heavy hand be used?

You guys are disgusting. Img (14 year old victim of Breivik massacre, Sharidyn Meegan Ngahiwi Svebakk-Boehn)

nothing good would come from her anyway

Looks like a little shitskin, good riddance. Europe won't be free until all her ethnic cousins receive the same fate as her.

Don't be a Marxist and if you must be an immigrant, recognize that you are a secondary citizen (1 child policy, cannot vote, hold office, temporary stay, patriotic or leave, etc.).

Being 14 years old doesn't excuse one from failing Brevik's swim school.

Where is your "objectively worse" now? Better turn around as long as you still can, before becoming one of those.

he predicted all of this would happen 8 years in advance. many people predicted it 20 years in advance or more.

convincing is not the salient factor. being CORRECT is the salient factor.

anyone who was wrong about muslims should be shot to death. control of the country should only go to those who were smart enough to see this coming.

society functions by rewarding correctness and punishing incompetence.

society does not function by discussion

I've always been confused by this man, a lot of his beliefs seem incoherent. I read somewhere that he is pro gay rights even though he is extremely right winged on basically every other issue, whats the deal?

Lel you people are animals. Worse than animals. Animals kill for survival.

>being this retarded
And how does society know what is right? Discourse sifts the truth from opinions.

>objectively better
Stopped reading there.

Congrats on swallowing the Jewish propaganda.

Either get the fuck off danebros proxies or leave christiania, cut off your dreads and get a job or fuck off back to shitskin land.

>boohoo some poor shitskin commie kid died with a name no norwegian can pronounce.

good riddance.

The sad truth about Anders is that Multiculturalism made him insane.

What he did was terrible, but it was bound to happen, it was either him or someone else and it will probably happen more in the future.

Making White people live side by side with savages is destroying young White peoples minds. It is driving them to commit terrible crimes.

The leftists have these childrens blood on their hands as well as Anders.

No, you people are worse than animals. Animals don't move to our countries in swarms asking us all to feed them.

Fuck off and stay in your country or get Brevik'd faggot.

your society functions and happens to be one of the best in the world precisely because it shuts idiots like you up. go fuck yourself you subhuman malayan.

did you guys try this game?
it's fucking amazing

This, immigration is a net loss. The price is not worth it for the few Asians or Iranians or other high-earning immigrants: the majority are filth.

I like this one.

>reading up christiania
Holy shit, why do Danes tolerate and alow that?

IRL containment board is my best guess.

also burns an image of traitor self hating anarchist/hippies into the minds of the ordinary dane and its usually a red pill in itself, thats why most danes excluding the shill of course pretty based most of the time.