I might kill myself

i might kill myself

Came here to say do it faggot

Do you want to know which railroad companies will charge your family the least?

>killing yourself by train
why the fuck would you do this? you're gonna give the poor conductor a heart attack. just jump of a 50 story building or shoot yourself in the head. ezpz

>you
user, I'm not dead.

Also are you pretending jumping off a large building is less traumatic for those who see it? Or do you just have a thing for conductors?

Are you Mormon?

I hear train is quick

i meant "you" as a general term, my friend. and fair point. im not sure why i thought no one would be traumatized from a building jump. it's late here, i need to sleep

There are no 50 story buildings in SLC, give me something I can work with

...and nothing of value was lost

A 40-story building.

Train is NOT quick. Its horrifically painful when done wrong.

stream it

Follow the Japs advice. Just find a nice union pacific train and jump in front of it, if possible you could lay down on the track and get split in half.

>Not laying down on one of the rails just before hand so you get fully bifurcated.

Getting split completely in half can often leave you alive and fully in pain for around an hour until you bleed out

I'm talking about the other direction. As in you get cut from your groin up through your torso and then between the eyes. Like pic related.

you live in utah brah NBA shouldn't be your sport. lets hit park city get the jeep ready for moab lad

my ex did it

m8 you still got baby Joe Ingles,
all is not lost

interesting story, when I was in high school, four different people killed themselves by train. It was considered an epidemic. Even more interesting, I knew one of the kids, or at least his family. He didn't die on impact, actually bled out. Really a gruesome death.

Killing yourself by train is FUCKING PAINFUL. People think it is quick and easy, but unless things like up perfectly you're going to suffer intense pain for at least a few minutes. It's not automatic so your body starts it's last ditch effort to keep you alive, and that makes it even worse.

Either shoot yourself or jump from a (very) tall building.

Shooting yourself is way riskier than train. If you somehow survive by a miracle you'll be vegetable status.

why not head first ffs

>his beer can only be 3.2% or lower

>caring about nigger all and a rigged league

wouldn't jumping off a building scare and possibly hurt even more people? dumb fuckin idiot use that brain before posting

Had a teenager come into the ER who tried to kill herself by getting run over by a train. Except she stumbled and fell on the track wrong as the train came and ended up just getting her legs from above her knees down cut off. I'm sure she REALLY wanted to kill herself after that.

Jazz fans exist?

Also just fucking do the helium method faggot it's literally painless, has no chance of failure and gruesome death like gun/train/building and if you get too spooked you can bail before you fall asleep and die.

Don't let a snake dictate your actions.

If Hayward can benefit the Celtics it's a good thing. Fucking hate LeBron need a new contender anyway. James ruined that conference need 'em to bounce back now. James and sports odds have ruined the association.

Give your team to us before you do, pls

Buy a desert eagle, 50 cal to the face will 100% kill you.

>he thinks a manlet could hold a gun that big out in front of him, let alone reach the trigger

Dude, the guy lives in Utah. He's already dead.

Uh, I live in SLC and downtown are some tall as fuck buildings.
Maybe not 50 storeys tall but tall enough to kill yourself if you jumped.

how about just don't kill yourself then

>speaking about this topic in such logical terms

Geebus, you guys really have made an artform out of this

desu I'm pretty sure your body goes into "just release ALL the endorphins" mode when you suffer a catastrophic injury, it happens a lot when people get hurt really badly or even at the tail end of hypothermia and exhaustion

and, unless things line up the wrong way and somehow your head avoids any impact, I think getting your shit pushed in by +1000 tons going 60mph would be one of the more instantaneous ways of offing yourself

horrible shit though pls no one kill yourselves or if you do at least document the process for the sake of still-living curiosity

Why would you support any team but the Warriors or Cavs? The NBA is 100% rigged, root for one of the two viable teams or watch some other sport.

check this thread after making two (2) replies
no (You)'s

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>it's an Sup Forums tries to give suicide advice episode

I thought the Jazz were rebuilding successfully

was happy to see the master white race state take over the NBA once again. but then...

>Gordon leaves

fuck the NBA.

>utah azz
what did he mean by this?

Jeez...

Seal off a room and light a charcoal fire. Pour yourself a glass of wine and listen to some music. You'll drift off into sleep and never wake up. Easily the best way to off yourself should you chose to use a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

>temporary

Sure, the Jazz will get another good player again some day. He might just end up leaving, but you'll get some good years out of him first. Buck up kiddo!

Stop talking as if you know anything other than taking a blade and slashing through your guts when it comes to suicide, Haruto.