ITT: objectively perfect movies

Watching this was like I ate a juicy Five Guys burger and washed it down with some cool Dr. Pepper.

whataburger beats every chain
also, who rootbeer here?
I find it strange that it's really hard for people to get into it

I don't think they have that chain in my state.

i agree, it was a great thriller, made the mistake of watching it before bed, wasn't tired at all by the end of it.

I had a Dr. Pepper when I was on vacation in the states. It is, without a doubt, the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted. I was completely incapable of comprehending what it was even supposed to taste like. I seriously do not understand what that flavour is supposed to be. I think back on that experience and try to remember the taste, but all I get is an empty sensation in my mouth, and an overwhelming feeling of disgust and sickness.
Gone Girl was ok. 7/10.

DAVID FINCHER IS A FUCKING HACK

A FUCKING HAAACKK

Gone Girl is damn good.

Perfect movie: The Silence of the Lambs

Gone Girl is a shite film and I regret buying a ticket to go see it. Not a single character even entertains the idea of thinking like a normal person and instead blindly fumbles their way through the boring plot.

Best film of the year

autist can succeed into life : the movie

I think I ruined this movie for me by reading the book first. I don't know why I did it. I never do that. It made the movie feel really choppy. How do I see what people who praise this movie are seeing?

Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla (1974)
The terminator
Rocky 3
Goodfellas

Boring and completely pointless movie after the first hour. Sadly that describes pretty much all of Fincher's work.

I do not have slightest clue why you use "Juicy Burger" & "Dr. Pepper" as the metaphor....

Shit taste senpai. We have Dr Pepper here in Australia and it is great.

Well, considering the fact that you people actually enjoy the taste of Vegemite, I can't really say I'm surprised.

What POS country do you live where they don't have Dr Pepper? Its one of the biggest soda brands there are.

Norway. I think we have it, just on a very limited sale.

kinoners

He's actually one of the ONLY good American directors out there, and Gone Girl is easily his best film.

Definitely not perfect with some of the contrivances towards the end, particularly this scene, but it did come close.

Yup, only certain stores stock Dr.Pepper over here.