Leslie Jones? Patrice O'Neal? Really?

Why is Leslie Jones in the lineup for the 5th Patrice O'Neal benefit? They are polar opposites, she would have hated him. Btw I say this as someone who personally knew him. It tarnishes his memory.

Is it just because she looks like him? (A joke that would have made Patrice laugh, but would make her cry)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lj9mc74mZdE?t=6m7s
youtu.be/hX2dRd541do
twitter.com/nero
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Calm down Bill. Go watch some hockey.

Wait.... are you being serious? Just because she is loud and fat and black doesn't mean she should headline Patrice's benefit. I guarantee you a white lady who reads Huffington Post on a daily basis was in charge of that decision

HAAAA NIGGA SHE LOOKS LIKE A GORILLA AAAAAAAH

not bill... it's anthony. he is bitter that he can't come. bill is a sjw and probably made this happen.

She's actually very respected in the New York scene among other comedians.

But no a bunch of nerds who hate women and black people know better so let's not even make that point.

>she's respected

not by the good ones

Its because she's being put on a pedestal as the black communities lead female comedian.
Its all marketing.

>She's actually very respected in the New York scene

So she's respected among a bunch of Liberal circle-jerking cucks that will literally eat shit if it come from the ass of a "proud, brave" plus-sized woman of color?

>She's actually very respected in the New York scene among other comedians.
As a wise comedian once said on the topic of hanging out with comedians; comedians are fucking monsters. They are horrible people.

>a bunch of nerds who hate women and black people

>She's actually very respected
well yeah, no one's going to go against the narrative

The Patrice benefit is and isn't what it started out as. We're on 5 now and it's nothing more than a way for his ex (who is now doing stand up, btw) to get paid on his memory because her merit is for shit. It's a nice little trap that Burr has set for himself. You do something nice in the memory of your dead friend and his ex uses that as a form of welfare.

>hey nia, grab a mic

>a bunch of nerds who hate women and black people

You just described all respected comedians.

This, Patrice would've called the whore out for this shit.

She looks surprisingly good in this picture.
Except for the hair. Why does she keep that horrible hair style? She would better bald in comparison.

Because you become the new social pariah for disparaging a proud woman of color.

BIG LIPPED COON BIG LIPPED COON BIG LIPPED COON

>coon

lol Holy shit, Anthony did start this thread. Even your racial slurs are outdated, gramps.

the only funny black woman is madea

She's preparing for her role in a Don King biopic.

;)

Ant loves black people

Just because he looks like the bastard son of Sammy Davis Jr doesn't mean he likes black people.

Did he suck him off? Seems like just something that weirdo would be into.

If Anthony is in this thread for real, please Anthony shoot and kill Bill Burr. His nigger wife turned him into a sad little passive aggressive cuck. You need to end his misery.

Eat shit, Bill Burr hasn't changed.

When will DC announce they casted her as gorilla grodd

Fuck, my sides are in orbit

Hello Bill. Surprised your wife lets you use the computer.

nia haters are too angry even for me

Very juvenile response, you know you need to be 18 to post here?

lmao saying anything bad about this ugly spook is career suicide

I'm sure that's just a coincidence though

>What's your opinion on Leslie Jones?
>I think she's big,loud,talentless and unfunny
Said no public figure ever

It gives me great joy to know that Amy Schumer is universally hated by NY comics and knows it, because she knows how they'll never say it to her face but they all fucking despise her.

It'd give me joy to know if this non-sentient baboon had a similar experience.

Have you heard that Schumer is going to be starring in a live action Barbie movie?
Makes me fucking sick.

Oh look, its another "alt-right beta faggots get triggered by a popular comedian who is black and a woman" thread

Sup Forums is so fucking boring these days

Patrice Oneal wasn't funny. He was a douchebag and a piece of shit. The day he died was a blessing for the world.

Chris Rock put her in his movie a few years back

uh huh, i'm sure random user is totally plugged into the NY comedy scene and has all the inside-info

that's why you're posting on an Indonesian home-repair image board on a late Sunday night

leave then nigger

And Chris Rock is a loud unfunny fuck.
Yelling the punch line does not make the joke funny, someone please fucking tell him this.

Stop replying to b8, fucker

>Sup Forums
>alt-right

Reddit is down the hall and to the left.

Never forget. Patrice Oneal is an asshole and he has no sense of humor.

youtu.be/Lj9mc74mZdE?t=6m7s

That doesn't prove she's not respected in big time comedy circles.

those nu males were fucking with his aura

>Sup Forums needs a hivemind ideology to shit on hollywood fucktards

are you still on this, faggot? you're not convincing anyone.

I'm not the original user, I'm just saying she has more cred than Sup Forums's favorite domestic terrorist sam hyde

>hollywood
>new york
okay

Post one clip of her doing good comedy stand-up.

This post reminded me she does anal...

Anyone of these ever been recorded in full for downloading?

amy was fucking hot

White comedy
>I'll deconstruct these linguistic quirks of our culture and expose the biases underlying our everyday thought.
>In the end, I'll bring us closer together by showing us not to take life so seriously.

Black comedy
>AHHHHHHHHHH! HA HAA HAAAAA! SHEEEEEIT. NIGGAS BE NIGGAS. NIGGAS, BE, NIGGAS. I BELEE DAT. I BELEEE DAT. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. NOW L-- LET ME TELL Y'ALL NIGGAS, Y'ALL NIGGAS EVER HAVE THAT ONE FRIEND? Y'ALL KNOW THE ONE I MEAN, HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHEEEIT! HA HA HA NIGGAS BE NIGGAS.

Is this supposed to be bait?

no fucking way those are her toes

they're literally longer than his fingers

you really cracked the case columbo

yup

Jesus, that's sad. What a whore.

where the fuck is that patrice documentary

great post family thanks for your contribution

Patrice O'Neal is dead?

anyone else been to these? I've been to 3

>all these butthurt replies people who have never seen her any of her acts

Well done kiddo... well done.

According to Wikipedia, she almost left stand-up comedy but was convinced not to by Dave Chappelle.

Like this?

youtu.be/hX2dRd541do

Jesus fucking Christ it's like Lawrence Fishburne coked up in a sauna

>We're on 5 now and it's nothing more than a way for his ex (who is now doing stand up, btw) to get paid on his memory because her merit is for shit. It's a nice little trap that Burr has set for himself. You do something nice in the memory of your dead friend and his ex uses that as a form of welfare.

This is so depressing.

can a leslie jones fan please post something funny of hers

actual request..i dont WANT to find unfunny comedians...whole reason ppl are into standup is to laugh and listen to FUNNY people..but why would i force myself to listen to somebody that doesnt make me laugh and then claim im full of it when i admit it

what belief does bill hold that fits the description of that most nebulous buzzword?

>ugh SJW is such a buzzword like oh oh my god grody

Time to go back to Tumblr.

>"I'm having a BABY!!!!"

fuck you user for making me spill milk all over my keyboard you funny fucker

the Patrice benefit got taken over by cucks

been this way for a few years now.

burrs the lead cuck

>Is it just because she looks like him?
>looks like

Come on people, read between the lines.

He died in 2011. She shows up in 2013, the same age, with just enough time for some operations and HRT.

patrice would like the idea of her being him

thats the absurd shit he would laugh at

yes i know its cringey to assume things of patrice this is my most reddit moment of the day

>bill is a sjw

Nah he's dab smack in the middle and doesn't want to take a hard stance. He just wants to be able shit on everybody.

Chris Rock is also black so what's that got to do with becoming a social pariah?

ooga booga ooga booga fuck this nappy headed uncle tom ho Patrice was a real nigga and probably would've hated this stupid bitch

you might be right... he's being pressured to not let anthony attend tho, prob by his wife...

>tfw we now live in a world without Patrice Oneal, George Carlin, and Greg Giraldo around to call people out on the stupid ass shit that they do

She's probably funny enough in stand-up, she's boisterous and aggressive as hell which really can work if you have good enough material(and her material, at least from SNL, isn't awful), but her acting and writing is awful, her acting is somewhat getting better(she was funny in the Mr Robot sketch from earlier this season but that was pre-recorded so it could have taken them all day to get good takes on her, she was also pretty good in the Kyle Mooney loses his Virginity sketch three weeks ago).
Acting and Writing are the two main things you need on SNL to succeed if you aren't black and female I guess.

twitter.com/nero

Still hilarious

>Patrice's mother and wife still cant take care of themselves
literally what is the point of this benefit? Make them get jobs.

>Leslie Jones
Wtf am I reading?

Her "comedy style" is to be the fugly loser with stupid hair that no one wants to sleep with.

>that horrific slouching and posture

she looks like she smoked an exploding cigar in a cartoon

I don't even mind it so much with his mother, but I don't know why the fuck people are giving money to support Von.

>fat
>black

dead ringer /s

Patrice is legit one of the best comedians of the 00's

>She's actually very respected in the New York scene among other comedians.
translation
>People say they like her in the tiny clique she hangs with in NYC, the bubble of all bubbles.

how'd you know him?

yeah but you're saying that as if somehow you and everyone else aren't.

>ywn laugh as hard at something as patrice did