Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwS0qWOR6KY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she's hot for Wisconsin

I seriously doubt that

She's so plain and manly

she's 70s hot

Kitty was the hottest

She was always fugly. Built like a lumberjack with a pale, round face and eyes so tiny I couldn't even tell what color they were. In what universe was this boring hermaphrodite attractive?

Nah. She's a 7 in Wisconsin.

t. Someone from Wisconsin.

She was even worse as a blonde. I cringed so hard when they referred to her as a "hot blonde". Fucking dyke.

Meh, most of the women I've dated (and the only ones who've stayed with me for a substantial amount of time) were pretty plain looking. Life is easier if you act like they're hot.

Girls in buttfuck nowhere are absolutely awful. I lived in WV for a year and it's just mindblowingly bad out there for women. Was actually in a decent part of the state too.

I imagine it's similar in Wisconsin, especially for the 70s.

She was seriously not that bad back then...

hot people know to move away from wisconsin

I'm not American but I live in bumfuck nowhere and the girls here aren't bad at all.

Pic related.

But holy FUCK did time hit her like a truck! She aged worse than Eric's older sister that overdosed on cocaine and died. This shit is fucking unreal. Is Mila Kunis just a witch?

Best girl was Fez's crazy ass girlfriend Caroline

Best girl was Jackie.

brown people age less

shes got decent knockers tho

That's what they kept saying, but I never saw any lumps stretching her shirt. Looks like if you repeat something enough times, some people start to believe it.

watch the first 10 minutes of orange is the new black

Do I gotta?

Fez was such a shitty character, they should have had a fat kid or something instead.

I SAID GOOD DAY!

What the fuck? She went full Lindsey Lohan!

I wonder if the show was made today whether tumblrites would protest against it for stereotyping wetbacks

its not that bad, they're not in the prison yet. her and piper are making out in the shower

The creators were pretty clever, Fez is never explicitly outed as a spic since they give different contradicting clues about where he is from.

Also they never showed the kids smoking weed they only implied it.

I doubt it would matter to tumblrites

Nothing really matters, anyone can see

He's just a mad faggot with sour grapes after a long dry spell
>I w-was too good for them!

Nothing really matters

To me

is this really true? where are all the pretty girls then?

>not one attractive woman/girl in this entire series except for donna's mom
bold

There were a bunch of minor characters who were pretty hot

until she hits the wall you just watch itll happen soon

MAMA just killed a man

Women on the Midwest are all homely, 5/10s

t.Carbondale, Illinois

Why did everyone keep pretending Eric's sister was attractive in any way?

She was a petite slut. That's pretty hot. Especially back then.

She was attractive in that crazy slut sort of way

This is Eric's sister now and she's still a 10/10 I would still bone her

What happened to his sister?

You think if Laura Prepon wasn't a scientologist that she would've even had a career? I highly doubt it famalams

A lot of hard living my friend

Almost six months after Lisa Robin Kelly passed away in her sleep, her cause of death has finally been revealed.

The actress, 43, best known for playing Eric Forman’s sister on That ’70s Show, died from multiple drug intoxication.

The specific drugs in Kelly’s system were not noted, but she had a history with illegal substances and was arrested at least four times over the past three years for DUI, spousal abuse and assault.

She even lived like she was in the 70's

>that episode when red murdered a cop

What episode?

Because Scientologists are legitimately retarded? It's Mormonism times a billion. Even worldwide known dumb cunt Leah Remini got out of it and exposed them.

this is 100% true

Remember the time she ran up to us in that sweater?

Well that, and the church pulling strings to get people the roles they got, Danny Masterson who played Hyde was also a scientologist, but I'm not sure who else was one on the show.

>implying you wouldn't

>Momma loves her baby

Randy was the shittiest thing they did, that and Donna becoming blond and Eric randomly going to Africa.

All great shows go to shit.

Like.....

That 70's Show.

big cities on the coasts (with the exception of Boston lel)

every single last one of them with very few exceptions

On my dick

California

Every attractive girl I know moved out of my hometown years ago. Literally any girl over 20 here is an uggo.

hideous chick

Texas and California. Only in the cities also.

Arizona has some of the hottest females in the world. These are found in the colleges. All the hot white top tier women from all nearby states go to Arizona university and colleges.

In Texas pretty much every college is covered in gorgeous females, even the small state colleges.

California they're complete utter whores. First and only orgy in Palm Springs with spoiled rich girls. My god, they were fucking gorgeous and so fucking degenerate. Was awesome! But I was a young Marine and in great shape.

Anyway, pretty much find the largest university in a state, go on the weekend, bring liquor with mixers, you will have a fucking great time.

Send shivers down my spine

>The creators were pretty clever, Fez is never explicitly outed as a spic
What? He's clearly latino, you just need to look at him. He's racially a spic, what "outing" do you need?

Red always says to him whatever the hell country you're from, they never say where he's from either

>(with the exception of Boston lel)

what did he mean by this??

She was hot, she just aged like fine milk.

...No.

>That 70's Show ended 20 years ago

There's more than one spic country.

He's brown and clearly not a nigger nor asian. What else could he be?

Hey, if you guys don't like her you can always pretend she's a guy

>It's people pretend Fez is funny episode.

but 70's was never a great show.

it ended only 10 years ago.

Lel
You're a loser, that's why you have to pretend your gfs are good looking.

Way hotter than Mila Kunis desu

nice bait

Would still fuck over Donna.

Anglos age like shit.

wasn't she like 16 in 1976. i think she's aged pretty well.

You sir are over generalizing that, Texas fag who goes to the school on the dick end of Texas, everyone here thinks the best you get is 7/10 at utep we'd all gladly go to nmsu for women

It's almost like they used a body double for her ass-fanservice scenes in Oz.

youtube.com/watch?v=mwS0qWOR6KY

She's more "cool" and smart than hot, really. Makes for better girlfriend/potential future wife material than a hot bimbo trophy wife.

Age didn't do that to her face. Massive amounts of plastic surgery did that to her face. The fear of aging is worse than aging.

Justin long played someone from his home country and spoke with a British accent and he says "the name depends on whether you ask the British or the Dutch. But the British won't say it, because they hate the island, and no one understands a word the Dutch say."

trashy hot is fine too

Poo in the loo, Bangladeshi, Arab, Italian, Australian could be a number of things.

you're straight 'tarded. there's zero doubt he's a spicshit.

was becomming a man part of her plan ?

El Paso fag here, I wanna go back to school next year mainly for bitches, there's nothing in the Far East. Is it really that bad? At least the runner chicks are still hot right? ;__;

>named after a Middle Eastern hat
>mentions living on an island
>claims that his nation is under conflicting land claims between the British and the Dutch
>once mentions that there are both cold mountains and rainforests

they purposely made him impossible to place, dude

like thats the joke

I always thought she was an ugly man too but imo she got a thousand times hotter when she dyed her hair blonde. I realize that's an unpopular opinion. It's not even that I hate redheads, she was just an ugly redhead.

Connecticut

that's so depressing. so basically every good looking woman moves to california and becomes a trapqueen whore