WESTWORLD

>they say that great beasts once roamed this land, as big as mountains.

SHRINK RAY CONFIRMED

Would people from whatever period this is know about dinosaurs?

dinosaurs skeletons were just being discovered around the same time. probably because of the oil industry

And even if they didn't, there's always in-universe artistic licence.

WHY CANT I HOLD ALL THESE CONFIRMED THEORIES?

Shrink Ray theory is a meme.

1:1fag BTFO

MIB thinks ford is a host, bernard goes into the collective 'tense' when first discussing his robot nature with ford, and he does it in a really odd way: te robotos become 'us' but it sounds pretty much like hes talking about ford and himself 'us' rather than himself and all robot kind.

Also MIB is a robot and so is black executive director woman

fossils have been discovered all through out history but they usually thought they were dragons or some other monsters. it's only when the science of archeology started to develop in the 18th century that word of dinos became widespread

Post yfw Ford was the good guy all along.

they're just dropping hints for next season
>jurassic world

Dolores's kill count must be into the thousands by now.

But that names already taken..

>jurassic world
Based on the book of the dude that wrote and directed westworld movie.

Fuck that.
I want Samurai World.

irl chinks are robots

boring

>Implying dragons and dinosaurs arent the same thing
The language changed, nothing else

that seems like such a niche offering. i figured if they were going to split off and show different worlds it would be like the movie with medieval world and roman world. samurai worlld is cool but is there really going to be a huge market for it?

What if they cater to high paying guests?

Some Weeaboo is paying top dollar to weeb.

Fun fact - that's how the cyclops mythos came into being. They found a skull with a big hole in the middle and thought it was an eye socket.

>that seems like such a niche offering
Really? Do you know how many people would pay tons of money to go fight in their own real life anime? And weebs are just on the rise, think how many rich ones there'll be in the future.

sorry i'm not familiar with anime i'll admit. i didn't realize samurai anime was a thing. i'm not saying there wouldn't be a market for it at all, just that if they were going to create a spin-off world it seems strange that samurai would be their first choice.

go to the general you bunch of faggot

honestly, who could blame them, that shit doesn't seem logical at a glance

kill yourself