Gay men vs Islam

What happens now that gay men, the most powerful group of white people in the world, realize what Islam truly means for them?

Gay men are already the biggest supporters of far-right parties in Europe (e.g. in France twice as likely to vote for Front National than straight people) and founded, led or hold high ranking positions in the biggest far-right parties in Europe.
Where does it go from here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Death to gays.

posted from east londonistan

I hope they all get killed by muslims for repeatedly voting pro immigration parties. The damage is done and the muslims are here, now deal with the consequences faggots

I'm a man with common sense and tertiary knowledge of Islam and mass Muslim immigration terrifies me.

>Gay men are already the biggest supporters of far-right parties in Europe

That's a myth.
Most gay men vote even more liberal than women.
There is not a single study proving that gay people vote FN twice as much as straight people.

Also, Muslims vs gays is not "far-right" anyway, it's just part of the SJW infighting:

Moslems against Feminists
Black feminists against white feminists
Blacks against homos and trannies
Gays against minorities

Let them fight each other.

>gay men, the most powerful group of white people in the world

Fags are no longer part of the oppressed LGBTBBQ group. They are now part of the patriarchy. So this changes nothing, unfortunately.

>A survey by the polling firm Ifop indicates a dramatic increase in support for the FN among homosexual and bisexual voters since the French presidential elections of April 2012. It showed, for instance, that in Paris 26 per cent of homosexuals supported Le Pen, compared with 16 per cent of hetero-sexuals.

Gays i know here vote for most liberal bullshit you can ever imagine.

>Homosexual men are the most powerful group of white people in the world,
You won't become one of the most powerful white people in the world no matter how much you daydream about it Op.

Most muslims will gladly fuck man ass. This faggot should be celebrating.

allahu akbar my friend

Because they got certain definitions of what homosexuality is and will only kill you if you pass those.
Fucking children and goats obviously don't count as homosexuality.

Will be interesting to see. One of the most insightful articles Milo wrote covered how absolutely bizarre it actually is that Gay men vote liberal when it is completely against their personal interests. We're already seeing the other factions of the LGBTQWERTY alliance turning on the gay men for being 'priviliged' and not facing enough persecution.

Say what you will about gay men they have higher IQ on average and do (and always have) filled useful niches in society with many brilliant gay men throughout history. On the other hand lesbian women and trannies could all disappear overnight and it wouldn't be any great loss - to art, music, fashion, culture in general - as they don't actually contribute to or dominate anything of use or create anything original.

Huh!
I take everything back.

I don't even the world anymore.
>women voting for import of rapist
>faggots are right wing
>a man is woman of the year
>a criminal or a TV reality star isthe next president

inshallah it's the one thing we can agree on

>One of the most insightful articles Milo wrote covered how absolutely bizarre it actually is that Gay men vote liberal when it is completely against their personal interests.

The emotional factor plays a role. The conservative establishment kept pursuing a narrative for several decades, which basically consisted of: Gays all have aids, turn your kids into satan after raping them, they contribute nothing to society and are sick individuals, we want you all to burn at the stake. Only in the last 15 years or so did the conservative attitude change or start changing, give it another 20 years and the gays will be equally distributed among the political parties.

Don't quite know why people care that much, though, what is at most 2-4% of the population.

>BBQ
Kek

Fuck their beardy apocalyptic death cult.
Politicians have traitored England with increasing mass immigration.

>QWERTY
It don't stop

i have some gay acquaintances. they are all rightwing cons and hate the left as much as i do. i'm fine with them.

Faggots are one the reasons we are in this mess in the first place. We should send them en masse to Syria to negotiate with ISIS and be done with it.

I fixed it for you.

Shit, that was quick!

>Gay men are the most powerful race in the world

Next level is for unbelievable stupid women to wake up this can take awhile since they do what the mainstream tells them literally most of them are retarded parrots. But if the pain is high enough this could be possible..

OP, you have confused ideas
LGBT is part of the plan to genocide the whites by not letting them to procreate; here the masterminds:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion

Which one is you?

>and you want brexit to remove efficent hungaryan workforce
:^(

There's Milo, and there's these """"people""""

I'm the one who painted.

quick, whats erdogans email?

Not any more friendo. I appreciate all your hard work in stopping and removing kebab that you are doing now and have been doing for centuries.

Thank you Hungarian bro!

Thank you captain sweden

>yes to equality and diversity
You can't have both, faggots. Which do you want?

>Gay men are already the biggest supporters of far-right parties in Europe
No wonder nobody takes far-right parties seriously

Really make you think...

Queers are a major part of the occult forces destroying tradition. Materialism is also feminine, so the corporate wage-slave paper money cult is probably their fault as well.

>hungarian
>faking pictures
Just like you do with history

>"Hungary"
>"Turkey"
Who the fuck named these countries? Why would you name your country a random word in English?

When will you join operation kebab removal?

It's basically the same country anyway lol

One likes dick in ass in his own privacy.
One wants to stealth exterminate you and occasionally murder you.

Who do you pick?

I know this means nothing, but I know two gay men, one of them is a conservative/classical liberal the other is the most racist and sexist person I have ever met, he makes Sup Forums look like a culturally enriched liberal hugbox. We once had to leave a pub because it "smelled of paki". He will look for any excuse to fight anyone who isn't white.

I personally have been warning my countrymen about kebab for a long time but my politicians are cucked to the NWO and so I fear we may not do anything until MASSIVE change occurs, perhaps Brexit will help.

Watch this space.

Doesn't sound very progressive of him

Is EU membership influence migration policies btw?

most of homos vote far right

the problem is women, show her a picture of 6y dead sand-nigger or nigger and they will go full WE MUST SAVE ALL OF THEM

fucking mothers instincts

>One likes dick in ass in his own privacy
>in his own privacy

Show her a picture of a white kid left killed by sand niggers

>the most powerful group of white people likes to suck dick and get fucked in the ass

Weren't faggots expelled from the community of oppressed because most of them are fucking white males and overpriveleged already?

>Be faggot
>Talk to other faggots
>Want to kill myself

Tbh sometimes I wish the Muslims would, so many annoying homos.

Based Fortuyn, the man who kickstarted the far right revolution, was the most flamboyant gay man to ever enter politics.

Of course, a leftist radical had to shoot him because he said nasty things about muslims. Nasty things like "we have to solve this crime problem", "mass immigration is kind of crazy", and "I fuck Moroccans in darkrooms". Yeah, totally the next Hitler.

The LGBT crowd is visibly turning more right wing with every passing year. Of course, I say this as a Dutchman, and LGBT values are largely supported even by the most conservative people.

Having the guaranteed vote of 4% of the population is a powerful thing. Remember, these are also roughly the number of muslims in European countries, which were imported so they could vote for the left. And with that 4% also come their allies, friends, family. Gaining the gay vote means ripping out one of the pillars of traditional leftism.

just for you swen :ˇ)

you know what? before this whole refugee (and LGBTQQBBQHTQ) shit I didn't even think particularly lowly of women, but I'm starting to wonder if there are any truths to the idea that women aren't useful in politics.

the best political women I have seen were usually down to earth, pragmatic types who weren't easily swayed by group opinion. These characteristics seem more typical of males than of females, though

Oh yeah, it's impossible to go out in the streets without seeing hundreds of gay couples literally having sex in front of everyone nowadays, right?

The English named them like that. Magyarország and Türkiye are their real names.

I know what you mean. I've also noticed this difference between masculine and feminine women. The former are always just... better. If you ask me, anyway. And the women that the leftists have been scared of in politics have always been the ones that DIDN'T shut up and toe the party line. Pic related.

In California this is actually true.

who this

The problem with being a fag is that right-wingers will hate you for being a fag, and left-wingers will hate you for not agreeing with them on everything.

Some dude who likes stuff in his ass.

I would like to see more

Is this real or Sup Forums? I can't even tell anymore

The gays vs. muslims problem will just be hidden and silenced in the media. I recall a "Stop Islamophobia in the gay community" event being organized in Berlin in response to gays reporting muslims chasing and trying to kill them in the streets. I have a friend whose mother is a teacher and she had a few "refugees" from Somalia at her school who chimped out and tried to stone a kid who came out as gay. Not a single mention of this in the local media, or anywhere. But we reeeeeally need to have a discussion and analysis on how evil and racist germans are!

Read this carefully: if you, as a gay man, object to being chased down and savagely murdered by a violent mob of goatfuckers, you are a racist xenophobe and you should not have a voice, according to liberal mindset.

kek , crazy times

Fag

different guy but here. Ya wee p00f

Guilty where can I find the rest

I don't know, I just saved them from a trap thread here on good old Sup Forums.

One time in the butt doesn't make you a fag

gonna post more gay stuff for you fat poofs

Good question...

Gays are too busy being rich, hanging out with the girls - not exchanging facts in conversations and living in blowjob heaven to be redpilled on the whole. This might redpill a few of 'em.

you'll spook the normies if it's explicit

wtf i am gay now.

gotta go a lil bit at a time, ease them into it. Use the pics that are airbrushed to hell to lure them in

faggots are like 1% of the population so pandering to them makes as much sense as pandering to trannies

we don't need them

You got good taste in Dutch media Fedor.

10% according to census data, studies and surveys in countries that matter (hint: not Malta)

Jewish brainwashing of leftoids means the support for fags is greater than actual fags.

>implying women are gay
they just want attention as always

Inshallah, Ahmed

I'm amazed that their attitudes aren't changing due to the rapefugees.

I mean, we've got women being very outspoken about how wrong rape and sexual assault is these days, how women should stand up and speak out about it, trying to send men to prison for decades for groping etc. but then when it's refugees doing it they just fucking ignore it.

I think we need more of the of the victims of the assaults and rapes in the public eye speaking out. Women are emotionally driven and protective, so when they see other women who've been raped by refugees telling their stories they'll soon change their tune.

just simply not true, even the most biased studies put them at 3%, its more likely around 1%

I'd try to name a romanian ruler from between 270 and 1300 before even mentioning made-up history.

There is no God but Allah, bismillah.

>In 10 years time the entire political spectrum will be overturned with the conservative right defending the historical European culture of LGBT and womans rights whereas the left will be attacking sexual deviancy and women because they make Muslims feel uncomfortable

Where will you be when neo-nazis march in gay pride parades alongside leather-clad faggots against the Islamic horde?

T A K B I R
A
K
B
I
R

Didn't Swedish homos lead a pride parade through a muslim infested area just to rile them up? I remember reading about it on Sup Forums