Are you looking forward to Rouge One Sup Forums I have my tickets ready for Rouge one and I'm not excited at all

Are you looking forward to Rouge One Sup Forums I have my tickets ready for Rouge one and I'm not excited at all

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/entertainment/movies/we-saw-part-of-rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-and-heres-what-we-learned-20161203-gt3gme.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3IjBvuvJ1gs
youtube.com/watch?v=841nVORN1Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=CQLynG8Z5M0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I have my tickets ready for Rouge one and I'm not excited at all
They why did you pay for a ticket faggit?

Information about the opening scene of Rogue One:

>Drama's going down in the galaxy. In director Gareth Edwards' Rogue One – set just before the original movie – the audience meets Jyn as a young child when she's given a necklace with a Kyber crystal (the Force-attuned material used to power a lightsaber) by her mother Lyra (Valene Kane). At the same time, a shuttle carrying Director Orson Krennic (Ben Mendelsohn) and his Imperial Death Trooper squad arrives at the Erso homestead to find Jyn's dad, scientist-turned-farmer Galen Erso (Mads Mikkelsen). Wanting to keep his family safe, Galen confronts Krennic (who wants Galen's help on the stalled Death Star construction project) and balks when the Imperial officer talks about the superweapon of mass destruction bringing peace to the galaxy.

>Like Rey, Jyn has her life torn apart at a young age. Daisy Ridley's The Force Awakens heroine was left on a desert planet by herself as a child, and Jones' character has a similar life-altering incident: A tragedy occurs in the Krennic situation, Galen is taken and Jyn runs for her life, hiding in a cave and ultimately being found by Rebel extremist Saw Gerrera (Forest Whitaker), a veteran of the Clone Wars (see: the prequels).

>The heroes have squad goals. Years later, Jyn is a prisoner in an Imperial labor camp on Wobani, and Rebels bust her out when cargo pilot Bodhi Rook (Riz Ahmed) tells the good guys that Galen is a major key to the Death Star project. The team starts to take shape: Cassian Andor (Diego Luna) is shown as a Rebel secret-agent type who has informants in the underworld, assassin Baze Malbus (Jiang Wen) is a trigger-happy sort, and his blind monk buddy, Force-sensitive warrior Chirrut Imwe (Donnie Yen), beats up a battalion of Stormtroopers when the Rebels ambush Imperial forces in Jedha City. (Jyn is also aces at taking out bad guys with a baton or blaster.)

So is Jyn going to become a Jedi and build a lightsaber?

Link to the source:
baka.com.au/entertainment/movies/we-saw-part-of-rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-and-heres-what-we-learned-20161203-gt3gme.html

This is the most retarded star wars related spam I've seen on Sup Forums.

Because he has friends and family, loser. I don't want to see it at all but my dad does and if I don't go with him he won't get to see it since he doesn't want to go to movies alone.

Shut up.

stfu disney shill

It looks like an okay flick, like marvel

I started appreciating these once I started dating

youtube.com/watch?v=3IjBvuvJ1gs

youtube.com/watch?v=841nVORN1Z8

youtube.com/watch?v=CQLynG8Z5M0

It was okay when Kyle Katarn did it

If they totally ignore that a mexican Imperial sticks out I'm going stamp the stamp the shit out of the seat in from of me.

This, my boyfriend says these movies are awesome.

>If they totally ignore that a mexican Imperial sticks out
WAIT WHAT?

>my boyfriend says these movies are awesome.
what? your boyfriend likes marvel movies you mean? how pathetic.

I mean I loved Ant Man but that's because it was a cool story but I am in no way interested in watching constantly Avengers running around as CGI and throwing people about.

Boring

I watched prequal 1 in cinema.
Never getting scammed by a star wars flick again.
The new one with girl and black guy was horrible.

Lol is that IP man?

>I watched prequal 1 in cinema.
Lucky. I wish I saw it (or did I lose memory because I do remember seeing it on VHS). I am 23 now but I just can't remember if I did see that in cinema or not... I do remember seeing Wild Wild West.

Fuck you the 90's were campy fun.

What didn't you understand? It's not a good disguise when there are no colored officers.

>Rouge
>Rouge

Would only consider seeing it because I liked Riz Ahmed in Four Lions, so no, not looking forward to it or going to see it in theatres

>What didn't you understand? It's not a good disguise when there are no colored officers.
HUH? Sorry I am autistic. I just don't understand what you mean.

Please explain properly for me. Thank.

>Would only consider seeing it because I liked Riz Ahmed in Four Lions
I loved him in Nightcrawler and Jason Bourne

>autistic
You people use that word way too much.

I actually suffer from ocd and another form of issue where I don't properly understand what people say (but I have gotten a lot better with listening to certain types of music and sounds which are made purposely for people with my condition).

ROUGE

>White supremacists
>Nobody notices the obvious Spic dressed as an officer

BRAVO DISNEY

>This is Rogue 2

>Rouge One
Kys.

>Nobody notices the obvious Spic dressed as an officer
ohhhhh now I get it. It took me a while to understand because all I saw were people dressed in clothes and I wasn't even paying attention to the guy not being white.

Hell I wasn't paying attention.

Really made me think

>If they totally ignore that a mexican Imperial sticks out I'm going stamp the stamp the shit out of the seat in from of me.
And what happens if you annoy the person in front of you and they turn around and it is a mexican?

>Because it always ends with a battle in the rain

I'll throw it over the wall.

Remember Sup Forums if the rogue one squad turn out to be the knights of ren this film gains immediate kino status.

No, TFA was okay but it wasn't enough to excite me for the next one in the series.

Lol are they actually doing battle in the rain?

Checked

>generic young white female lead

When will this end?

>I'm going stamp the stamp the shit out of the seat in from of me.
I legit burst out into laughter reading this, I needed this; thanks user.

im excited. fuck white people

L O N D O N

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

hope it will do great in africa

That's so cute. You're a good son.

>I found em...repeat I found em

I don't because until yesterday I thought this was a TV miniseries.
Switching gears to a full blown Star Wars movie in the cinemas is weird when we have an ongoing trilogy.

This.
Kind of takes the wind out, Star Wars used to be a special occasion.

Now it's like the X-Men/Avengers trash they shit out every 6 months.

I didn't like TFA so I'm done with Star Wars movies. This story won't matter in the long run.

I regret I watched TFA and skipped Fury Road in cinemas. It should have been the other way around.

Are you guys misspelling "Rogue One" on purpose or do you not know how it's written? Can't tell anymore.

It's the Spider-Man/Spiderman Syndrom. It started as a "pretended to be retarded" meme and is now mainstream to the point that they spell it without the hyphen even on tv listings.

In a few years rouge will become an accepted substitute to rogue. Just watch. They already did it with no one/noone.

but is it even pronounced the same? I read Rouge like "red" in french.

It's not pronounced the same, but I don't think that even matters anymore. If a word is used by many people for a lengh of time, it can become an official word. Language is always changing and evolving. I don't like it, but I have to accept it.

cool, cool. I just didn't know if people who spelled it that way were trolling or not. Guess they're not.

i am, sadly. I just want gareth 'our guy' edwards to btfo jewjew

>he has...
>I don't...

Stop using Sup Forums, you mentally ill faggot