/brit/

white genocide is good edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9TJLvp3BTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your ehhh *sniffs in awkwardly* hmmm your errrrrrm undies are showing a bit there luv x

Ah yes, the tolerant left

anime

my pint glass can contain 600ml tops, cuck

otherwise i'd have 750ml pints

Any incel man in?

too hot for vidya lads

kind of wish japan beat us in ww2 desu

no, i think i'll stay xx

that's a chinese poster

hard again

stubbed my toe on the table dinner table

Don't even understand what's going on in Germany. Why are people vandalising things?

You'd be surprised, there was a story here not that long ago about a chink murdering another chink over gambling debts

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=O9TJLvp3BTI

THE WESTERN WORLD IS FINE

*tries really hard to ignore paki rape gangs*
*tries really hard to ignore birth rates lower than the replacement rate*
*tries really hard to ignore grown men showering with little girls*
*tries really hard to ignore grown men sucking dick and flashing kids on the street in the name of "pride"*
*tries really hard to ignore terrorist attacks killing his own people*
*tries really hard to ignore paki and nigger criminals getting off with lighter sentences than natives*
*tries really hard to ignore natives being arrested for questioning the direction their nation is going*
*tries really hard to ignore a man being killed by the state because he put bacon near a door*
*tries really hard to ignore the native children being outright murdered on the streets by invaders*
*tries really hard to ignore areas of major towns and cities becoming "no-go" areas*
*tries really hard to ignore his own towns and cities having minority native populations*
*tries really hard to ignore that his nation becomes less and less white native every single year*

I have the new iphone so it can't be that bad. We're fine. btw fuck capitalism

>whites
>build civilisations, advance humanity
>blacks
>have nice arses

yeah, i'll be alri with our race diluting and dying out, need to fuck some thicc brown women hnng!! mu diqq haha amirite

Far left is incredible fuck me

>CIA propaganda music
'drather not

>yeah, i'll be alri with our race diluting and dying out, need to fuck some thicc brown women hnng!! mu diqq haha amirite

what about this

anyone else find it funny that the anti-capitalist riots are in a place named after the hamburger, a world-renowned symbol of capitalism?

dont think she can hear you

They literally all look like men.

anti-globalists are angry, bitter, stupid people

>what is ancient egypt
pyramids > caves and mud huts

Enoch Powell was a brilliant man

literally all of these problems are due to capitalism

blacks did not build ancient egypt

ahahahahah ahh FUCKING HILAROUS

>anyone else find it funny that the anti-capitalist riots are in a place named after the hamburger, a world-renowned symbol of capitalism?

what are you doing with your life m8

cuck

>literally all of these problems are due to capitalism

fuck off globalist

can't wait have people like you thrown in jail

eating a raw lime

They did though so.......?

Terrific post

how do nazis feel knowing the subhuman communists conquered the superhuman fascists, made hitler shoot himself in fear and gave the master race sluts a good hard dicking

u mad bro?

>blacks did not build ancient egypt

I am a proud radical globalist. Am I going to beat around the bush and apologise for diversity, inclusiveness, and multiculturalism? Fuck no! If you can't accept social progress, no matter how small, then you can fuck off back to the 19th century where racist old men still had a say in things

ivanka is a 10/10

think im gona start wearing crop tops when i'm out clubbing

t. straight male

Not a cooked one?
Spacker.

wonder why no tennis player learns to play with both hands so they can do forehands on both sides

>how do nazis feel knowing the subhuman communists conquered the superhuman fascists, made hitler shoot himself in fear and gave the master race sluts a good hard dicking

after reading this post i have now gained hyper awareness and can see through walls

>ancient eygpt
>black
lmoa

alri shlomo

Just want a slag like this don't care what it takes

>not blue eyes
instant bin

lol

You need to get your eyes checked, men don't have curvy bodies and breasts.

Mad these protesters are fire bombing entire German cities

Police should put a stop to this before someone gets hurt

some do, only women though

business idea: radical centrism

how long and hard do you think edward norton worked out for this role

i want to get a chest like this 2bh, would trade my man boobs for that

fascinating

>blacks did not build ancient egypt

they use the other arm for wanking, it'd be too sore if they used both and they'd get sexually frustrated

Ah yes, I see the xenoestrogens are working

thoughts? x

>>not blue eyes
>instant bin

had a right think at this

>doesn't know how to 'dorapost
newrunt

Look at their faces, nigger. They all look like RuPaul and his mates

>france

once in a blue moon do we get a fantastic post from the swede

Nice of them to dodge the church tbf

whats with the shoes haha

i mean one handed though. better reach that way too

A bunch of russian bydlos led by early 20th century communists aren't the same as modern day middle class college kids larping.

>social progress

well in reality it's social regress, though. society functioned much better before all the religious terrorism and gang crime

still not sure how radical centrism differs from realpolitik

ten past ten

it's great how wehraboos still get angry over this
shame every kraut city didn't get the same treatment

Backing Ohara Davies to win tonight.

reckon things will be fine in the long run, people get too freaked out over pretty meaningless things
the nazis were weak, they needed a hyper-insulated society just to protect themselves, the had to create some hyper-artificial imitation of traditions just to make things work, it was far too unstable
even their economic gains were largely based on lies, without the war confidence in German funny money economics would have collapsed they would be impoverished again

the Russians were strong people fighting for more than smoke and mirrors, their conviction was much stronger and they were unapologetically brutal as a result.

nah
she has this weird horsey slav face and her eyes are noticeably asymmetrical
also had a bit of plastic surgery done
also dark eyes
0/10

muh DICK
name?

>well in reality it's social regress, though

i've already found the hill i'm going to die on and that hill is one committed to gorgeous blue eyes on women

NUMB THE PAIN WITH THE MONEY

using my binoculars and I have fallen in love with the girl next door 5 gardens down

wouldn't mind slaying this bint like the dragons of yore

I hate trump and anime. Is Sup Forums the right website for me? I think so!

'ce

GOOD post

fuck off murderer

CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME

You'd need to be ambidextrous.

mental how normies think of relationships as a hobby rather than a pragmatic exercise to ultimately have children and propagate the species

>wouldn't mind slaying this bint like the dragons of yore