Reminder that if you actually listen to any sort of mucore...

reminder that if you actually listen to any sort of mucore, your chances of getting laid are about on par with the chances that you make your parents proud

Wow so deep

deep in YOUR MOM

Fascinating

reminder that if you start threads like this, your chances of getting laid are about on par with the chances that you make your parents proud

I'm fasciDATING your mum

Tell me more

Are you the mumblerap nigger?

no no, I was talking about your mum so I was telling you WHORE not more

Hmm, I'd never thought about it like that

no no, I'm talking about your mum so you never "THOT about it like that"

Good point

Mu core is just critically acclaimed albums. Its not just here that people know and listen to those albums.

I am branDONE with your shitty opinion, do you really let a bunch of critics determine your opinions for you on an arbitrary and subjective matter? and btw you fucking dumbass, the only way to experience music is to listen to it so by your opinion music is either validated by being listened to, or in a state of non existence because no one is listening to it dumbass

I POINTed your mum towards DEEZ NUTZZ

Wow so deep

Fascinating

I am fascterbating to the sweet memory of your mum

Tell me more

tell me more?
I left her booty sore
she gave head so good she took a couple of my chromosomes just for your sake to settle the score

Hmm I'd never thought about it like that

This board is so fucking dumb.

Music taste here is universally shit. They hate jazz and like really vague music made by people who care about looking attractive more than they care about making quality music.

You literally only listen to that shit to seem cool it probably doesnt do anything for you emotionally.

I fucking hate music fans. The best artists barely even listen to other music and are usually inspired by other things.

so... %100?

you never thought about it like that?
maaan that ass was fat
it would be in your interest's best,
to consider some incest
yo mama got a booty you need a uber drive to cross
yo mama kinda slooty you need a sex drive
floss
bitch I'm 10,000 feet in the air, fly like an albatross
bitch you look like ketchup when it comes to raw sauce
bitch yo ass in sitting in middle school
putting these mucore albums on a pedestool
you never learning how to form your own opinion
just repeat some dumb shit you heard online, its evil but you're nothing but a minion
Its to exorcise the bullshit like its under holy dominion
its time to exercise yo ass like give yo fat rolls some division
its time to stop doing the same shit over and over again like its repetition
its time to stop listening to mucore like this is a new beginning

who hates jazz?

Good point

Yeah he made a pretty retarded post there, I see jazz threads on here all the time. And musicians don't listen to much music? LOL

I feel you man, for some reason I just feel like the music these people listen they don't appreciate it from a technical or personal level, they just treat it like a status symbol and the same goes for the artists they worship

when he said musicians, he wasn't referring to musicians, he was referring to the groups and solo acts you like

useful discussion