Why do non-believers continue to doubt our generation's Mohammad Ali?

Why do non-believers continue to doubt our generation's Mohammad Ali?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hx66LWV-CCk
youtube.com/watch?v=TkGe97cQov0&t=222s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thats not david haye

ill give anything for him to get parkinsons and shit himself at 30

>Mohammad
Leave.

He's definitely single handedly shitting on the white race

Since we're on the subject, could we please dispense with the myth that McGregor is a legendary trash-talker? He sounds like every drunk mongoloid at a bar. Except he has a strong Irish accent so I guess the novelty is just too incredible for the easily amused. I've never heard him come up with any lines or quips, it's all "FUCK YOU!" He was barely able to win a war of words with a stroked-out zombie.

impressing WWE faggots who watch UFC isnt very difficult

Ali could craft a fucking sentence. Even Tyson was poetic.

This dumb white nigger just rambles on about MUH MONEY impressing good goys who spend $100 a fight to watch him make MUH MONEY. goy as fuck

I get that he's a UFC champion, but what exactly has he done that makes him so legendary? The hype made sense for guys like Fedor who beat a laundry list of MMA legends, but for Connor it seems to be mostly based on personality.

>"I'm sorry I'm late, I just don't give a FUCK"

that was honestly this generation's Austin 3:16. I hadn't laughed that hard at any sort of MMA related event except for maybe Forrest Griffin running into Silva's hand

Ali was just as Muslim, no matter how you spell it.
In fact, Malcom X and Ali ended their friendship entirely because Malcom dumped the Nation of Islam

Do people really watch the ufc? MMA is a slight step up from pro wrestling.

Floyds gonna clown this guy so bad. I hope it ruins the ufc.

He shows just how devoid of personality most combat sportsman are, especially the yanks where the default is white = white trash/redneck and black = gangster culture nigger

He's white and he's good at fighting. That's all suburban white kids need to be a legend in their eyes.

> Tyson was poetic

Uhhh

youtu.be/hx66LWV-CCk

Tyson Fury is the master of bants in my opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=TkGe97cQov0&t=222s

>thats not beautiful poetry

literally a modern langston hughes

He will knock out Mayweather

This. His trash talk isnt much different from others. His coming out party was in boston irishaboos just ran with it.
Chael sonnen isnt great either people just hated anderson silva cuz he dicks around now.

But ya a flashy white guy with ko power will lotta hype for suburb white kids

He can have enough respect to spell it with a u.

He lost to the lesser Diaz brother

Id have more respect for him if he only lost to Aldo

will never happen, he's to smart of a fighter for that. his dodge game is on point.

Do you think that piece of shit or any of your muh mma ''fighters" can stand 1 round at a boxing ring ?

>getting mad because someone misspelled a filthy mudslime name
canacucks are a joke everywhere they go

>I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah.

Would like to see that mick dullard come up with something like that

I think Ali defended his belt, yea?

the poor manlets been practicing lines in the mirror the past 6 months

like a schoolboy giving a speech he's all ready to impress his WWE audience

>tfw Diaz put him off his game verbally and then choked the bitch out

why defend belts when you can challenge yourself further? conor knows fighters have a short expiry date which is why he is always going after the next best thing

after he beats floyd he'll defend the belt against khabib and retire as a legend

He is pretty good at trash talking, I usually find the whole pre fight conference media shit really cringy in mma and boxing but McGregor has gotten a few genuine laughs from me