youtube.com/watch?v=BnVIAVLLaPk
youtube.com/watch?v=liX4JKvF-iA
youtube.com/watch?v=AmSBQuff7dE
youtube.com/watch?v=6vsRUSRdTQw
youtube.com/watch?v=UehutY-GBoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pube
>beard

I prefer Butt X-ray. Terror Taxi feels forced.

Was Viva La Bam Kino?

dont sleep on the dudesons either

all this jackass wildboyz viva la bam stuff is due for massive rewatching.

It was funny, for the time at least.

Do you know how hard it is to find Wildboyz?

That's the C O M F I E S T of all of Tremaines works but fuck if I can't find any other source then short 360p clips.

But you're on the money, Viva La Bam is also due a serious rewatching.

This is the best of their pranks, but only because it involves Ehren getting beat up.

The DVDs are still for sale, pretty cheap on Amazon.

>Wildboyz

It's a Steve-o gets butt hurt while Pontius keeps his cool episode.

Pretty sure it's on iptorrents

dude i torrented all seasons off pirate bay like a week ago

its not hard to find

Jackass is for children and was a decade ago,grow the fuck

lol finish your post sperglord

jackass 4 being filmed right now too my little speshul contrarian snewflake

Its not contrarian if it's a popular opinion and jackass has always been divisive. So calling it childish tripe (which is truly is) isn't contrarian at all. Dont get me wrong I loved jackass as a kid but I'm almost 30 now and have no interest in watching these grown men try to outdo themselves again. Last thing Bam needs is more encouragement to stay the same and never grow up/move on with life. If they truly are filming a 4th one I hope they keep him away from it.

"Who thought this would be funny, like hahaha lets put our pubes on him"

Reminder:
Knoxville > Steve-O > Pontius > Dunn > England > Preston > Wee-Man > Ehren >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bam

>jackass 4 being filmed right now
Source?

>jackass has always been divisive
haha this cocksucker actually just typed that up haha

jackass is a national treasure only thing thats divisive is pathetic numale redditor cucks like yourself

bams somewhat healthy which was the only thing holding them back, and they keep posting pics from australia where they said they would be filming number 4.

so nothing official but all signs point to jackass 4 in 2017

viva la bam was really comfy

they're all big boys they should do it and have a blow up doll with dunns face on it all the way through

Maybe it's just because I'm autistic but the taxi was very clearly fake, so had I been the one being pranked I would have noticed something was wrong from the start. It was too old to be a taxi, and lacked markings. Normies don't notice this stuff do they?

With crabs.

ehrens not a good actor

it was real

youtube.com/watch?v=BnVIAVLLaPk

Then maybe quit whining about it in a thread dedicated to it you autistic fuck

It's a Knoxville is drunk and wants you to get out of his room episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=liX4JKvF-iA

user, you're a 30 year old man on Sup Forums complaining about immaturity. Please take a look at yourself in the mirror.

serves him right for doing a racist stereotype

i just realised, any room he decides to occupy is HIS room
true alpha

was too drawn out

the real kino is the single skit of engleland or whoever getting a giant purple dildo like thing to slam his face then random powder floats out

shit i need to look that up now. every 20-soemthing deserves a stroll down tom green jackass goofy DMC shoes and techdeck lane

youtube.com/watch?v=AmSBQuff7dE

When Dave England dropkicks Bam in the head.

lol, they knocked the fucking sense out of him

Is this when he started taking shits everywhere? Did Johnny's prank turn poor Dave into a scat artist?

>Finally Johnny, after all this time, we have become Jackass

B R A V O Knoxville

I literally have all three seasons on a flash drive for emergency rewatching

most over rated skit

the real goat is riot control test

>i ride a fucking skateboard i don't get shot

Do you not have private taxis where you live? Do you think every taxi is the stereotypical yellow car?

>It was too old to be a taxi

>It's just loud

Apparently knoxville has incredible groin pain everyday due to severe injury and is strung out on morphine most of the time.

Dave England seems actually brain damaged

Chris Pontius actually seems very thoughtful and smart in interviews.

>Dave England having an anxiety attack just watching the test demo
What a fag

>Chris Pontius actually seems very thoughtful and smart in interviews
>mfw

also
>bam became phil.

>tripe

I love this meme, even better is when Jackass came out hordes of 30-45 year old men were howling laughing at the banality of it all while their wives sat there afraid.

I think you're just contrarian, I loved freddy got fingered when I was 12 and I still do. Taste doesn't change, people do though it seems.

>PRIVATE TAXI
can be a frigging punch buggy you moron

YO BAM

HIGH FIVE

>jackass has always been divisive
>childish tripe (which is truly is)

HAHAHA YOU'RE TOOTHLESS NOW THIS IS HILARIOUS DUDE

i dont remember party boy doing a whole lot of dangerous stuff compared to knoxville, he was more of a dress up guy and stuff like that

correct

After the first movie there was obviously a ton of people trying to be just like them. A friend gave me these DVDs of people riding ATVs and dirtbikes and hurting themselves in all kinds of ways. There were also a lot of tits in these compilations. Does anyone know where to find those? Or are they just a lost piece of Americana?

There was great clip of some bimbo going down a homemade slide made out of tarps and busting her face into a tree. Then all these idiots run over to her and keep falling down trying to help her. One of the funniest things i've ever seen and it's apparently gone forever.

Do you think Knoxvile is a mean drunk, he seems like nicest person ever regularly

they all have dentures

>I'm almost 30 now

Big boy now

he probably thought they were fucking with him, i doubt he knew he was passed out in the hall

Swap preston and bam

>DUDE JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF LMAO
you guys should try watching better entertainment like R&M or bojack horseman

get out

I love this one

>Dave England

that was the 2nd person i've seen shit into the air

it's there if you know where to look :)

Hating bam is such an easy redditor thing to do

nice safe opinion

Dave called the taxi company. He knew it was a normal taxi company

>That Christmas special where they puke in Preston's top hat and dump it over him

"dude, where's your costume?"

"I tore it off in a fit of rage."

>wuzafuckwasat? idunnunderstan!

Has Knoxville ever been rattled in the show/movies? He always seems so happy throughout everything.

They only thing I can think of is when he got concussed after fighting Butterbean.

The one where Knoxville gets that prostate test in Germany or wherever they did it, but that one was understandable.

liking him is such an easy white trash thing to do.

nice safe opinion

>Knoxvilles face at the end

I hate Ehren so much and it's nice to see when the guys rip on him

96 QUITE BITTER FEEDINGS

Swap Steve-o and Dunn

No.

It's a solid list, but I'm inclined to move England up, and Preston the entire way back

bad post

doesnt work

back to plebbit

enjoy your ban for spamming, pictures must be relevant to the thread.

Which episode is it where Bam does something mean but then they get him back later and he whines like a little bitch the whole time?

its right after the one where the tender redditor gets triggered as fuck by differing opinions and cant stop crying about it

Making recommendations with such a condescending attitude is not a good way to get people to watch things; you're actually doing a disservice to those series by doing this.

youtube.com/watch?v=6vsRUSRdTQw

the side shot is even better
youtube.com/watch?v=UehutY-GBoc

As a duo bam and dunn were top tier

Mmm. No. I might agree to the discussion of moving England up, but in no way is Preston worse than Bam.

I really think it was all Dunn. Bam may have had his moments, but he's so much worse than the rest of them.

absolute comfykino yes

It's very possible that it was dunn bringing 90% of it to the table but they still really shined as a duo

I'll accept that.

Comfybro here. I agree, what do you think made it such god tier comfy? I would have to say the cloudy woods Bam's mansion was located

FUCK YOU GUYS, YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE SNAKES!