ITT examples of subhumans

ITT examples of subhumans

I've seen dogs that were above eating off the ground like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.in/amp/indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/india-reduces-open-defecation-by-31-per-cent-un-report/lite/
such.forumotion.com/t16801-indian-women-white-men-breeding-parties
youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

damn you ameriblob, don't you know that eating directly from the floor provides you twice as many proteins?!

disgusting

I suppose shitting on paper so you can roll your own shitty cigar has health benefits too

this

everyone knows dirt provides maximum gainz

You roll it and you smoke it, 100% healthy.

DESIGNATED

What's with the sudden resurgence of India hate threads in Sup Forums?

you are in Sup Forumsolerants, what did you expect?

Why they dont use dishes?

Random photographs mean nothing. You can find pictures of a lot of people doing lots of things. I've never seen anything like this happen in my life. Maybe it was a ritual or a protest demonstration.

>Shits in streets like an animal
>Eats off the ground like an animal
>Worships rats like an insane fuck
>Generally prefers to squabble amongst themselves about which province is more uncivilized
>HURR SUPERPOWER 2020

It's not that we hate you, it's that your """""country""""" is full of subhuman barbarism

This one is pretty common thoughts?

I didn't say India specifically Pajeet. I said subhumans. Post pictures of that from other countries if you can

But the whole idea that "people eat of the ground in India" is as new to me as is to you. I've never heard of or seen anything like that in my life. Why do you find that so fucking hard to accept?

lots of things done in India, such as pic related, are symbolic rites/rituals which seem bizarre to us

t. murrican who has lived in India

Give anecdotes and try not to exaggerate or make things up. I dunno if you realized that was another third-world country you were talking to.

It's summer.

This goes beyond anything I've seen. If only I knew this in HS. The banter would've been immense.

"Hundred percent organic smoking on that good good"

>touching a cow and then your forehead as a sign of respect
>touching the feet of elders as a sign of respect
>removing footwear and washing your hands before you enter a temple
etc etc

How are any of this barbaric?

For instance have you ever seen any of the things happen that are said in Sup Forums like the thing in the picture? If you lived in a city the chances are you've never seen anyone defecate in the open.

>barbaric
i never said they were, but they are bizarre to a foreigner who doesn't understand the reasons behind them

>defecate in the open
only in Mumbai, I spent most of my time in the South where I never saw any

I spent a month in India 15 years ago and it was by far the dirtiest place I have ever been. I have to admit I haven't been in Africa but outside of Africa its easily the dirtiest, smelliest and most poverty ridden country that exists.

An average day in India;

> Walk out from house or hotel
> Intense heat mixed with a foul odour hits you like a brick wall
> Look around and there's littering, dirt and garbages everywhere on the dirt roads
> Ok, breath with mouth instead
> Groups of 10+ children wearing dirty rags for clothing surround you and beg for money
> Mother with a starving baby on her shoulder and a monkey on the other follow you around and keep on begging until you give in
> Richa drivers go nuts as they see white people
> 4 richa drivers honk their horns, scream at you to ride with them and follow you around honking at you as you walk on the pavement
> They get so intense and threatful that the children in our group start crying out of fear
> Ok, take richa
> Driver is fucking nuts and there are almost no trafic rules, cows walk around in the middle of the fucking road and people are honking their horns 50 % of the time they are driving
> Probably a 50 % chance of survival during this ride
> Get to destination, some restaurant
> Ok nice, finally. This fucking odour of garbages and shit is here aswell - its everywhere, but what the fuck.
> Cant drink alcohol in the open cause of some sikh sharia police or whatever the fuck. Have to hide beer in buckets covered with blankets under the restaurant table
> Food is tasty though, eat it all up
> Spend the next 3-4 days in your hotel room trying to survive in this shithole with extreme diarrhea

Most of vaishnavas also drink water, in which their gurus washed their feet and eat cow shit and cow urine in fasting and ekadashi.

I spent a month in Syria, but then it turned out that it was Sweden, but I did not notice anything.

I spent a month in Ukraine, but then it turned out it was now Russia

It doesn't hurt me, Ukraine must pass away. I am for rebuilding the borders of the Russian Empire.

Again, I've never heard of or seen anything like that until I started browsing Sup Forums.

What's with your country's lack of toilets Pajeet? Too busy worshipping cows and wagon wheels?

>Ukraine
>Пoддepживaeт Poccию
Something is not right here...

just imagine that there was no mughal empire.

Change takes time. For those of you who have never witnessed poverty you can just laugh it away and label these people as subhumans.

Prolly you're sudra and can't see what priests do?

I am Kshatriya.

Plumbing systems are cheap though, even the poorest Africans and fucking cats and dogs can poo in the loo, why not 630 million Indians?

DEUS POO, BNONSDI-WALAS!

Summer heats up all the shit on your filthy streets and mixes with the food of the untouchables

That's not true. A lot of countries have higher open defecation rates than India. It's something that happens in all poor countries. India is the second highest in Asia after Cambodia. Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Somalia, Chad etc. have higher rates of open defecation than India. But many other countries in Africa like Nigeria, Rwanda etc have it lower than India.
Also the number isn't as high as 600 million. Those are outdated stats. It's a little under 400 million as of 2015 (28.9 percent of the national population).

>Literally defending open defecation
>Implying that 400 million still isn't a massive number
>Tfw the lowest made-up Pajeet statistic still puts the rate of street shitting in India far above the entire population of the United States
When you have a total population far exceeding one billion people in a supposedly modern nation, it doesn't matter that tiny, poor nations have a higher "rate" of open defecation. There's literally no defense for HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of modern people shitting all over the place.
>Pic related

What makes you think those are made up stats? If it were really that high I would see it more often and would know about it before I started browsing Sup Forums.

A third of the population can't afford toilets. About the same number is malnourished. Is that because they like being that way?

What's your justification for so much open defecation? Even if it were "only" 400 million why are there so many Indians who choose not to poo in the loo despite the country being a superpower by 2020?

Plumbing is cheap, you can construct latrines in the ground like they do in Africa for very little money, Indians just choose not to

>Construction of latrines on the ground
That still counts as open defecation and is taken into account in those numbers btw. And in a country like India where a third of the population lives under two dollars a day, plumbing is not cheap. A toilet costs 12000 rupees and that's more money than most of those 28.9 percent shitting in the fields have seen in their lives.

Gib proofs

>removing footwear when you enter a building

Ya, I can see how an American would be weirded out by that, considering you go to bed in converse shoes. Haw haw.

>Indians just choose not to
Then why do you want to force us to use loos like a fascist. I thought U.S.A. was all about liberty.

1. Why do all Indians wash and brush their teeth on the street?

2. Why a bunch of lepers threatened to infect me with their stumps if I will not give them money?

>2. Why a bunch of lepers threatened to infect me with their stumps if I will not give them money?
What

>A toilet costs 12000 rupees and that's more money than most of those 28.9 percent shitting in the fields have seen in their lives
What about the cost of thousands of people dying each year as a result of open defecation? Designated shitting streets aren't just a meme, open defecation from MILLIONS of people is a public health concern that shouldn't be swept under the rug by "muh poverty"

Why doesn't the Indian government give them loos for free? Oh wait, that's right. THE PEOPLE REFUSED TO USE THEM.
>toilet witches
Removing your shoes in someone's house is completely normal.

>all Indians wash and brush their teeth on the street?
>all Indians.

Post stats.

>Defending the freedom to pull your pants down in public and shit in the street
>Toilets are a form of oppression to Pajeet

Also one of them threatened to throw a louse to me.

Don't even bother responding guys, these are summerfags that just caught up on the memes through reddit, they want to fit in and post their epik bantz on 9gag probably, ignore them.

Fucking indian subhumans, they disgust the duck out of me. I really hate indians.

Imagine living in fucking India, or being indian. How would a superior European American male survive there

>American flag
>European American
Most of US posters are either T*rks subhumans, Spics, chinks or niggers

>Why a bunch of lepers threatened to infect me with their stumps if I will not give them money?

Because you were visiting some of most Dhongi (Con-artist using religion to scam) region on planet. You were asking for it. It's like visiting violent regions of Congo and then get complain why you were kidnspped and tortured if you are able to make it alive.

Don't visit Benaras or Rishikesh if you don't like that kind of behaviour.

Cool, but I'm literally 100 percent European I can trace my ancestry back 200 years. You must be a fucking triggered nigger or indian, fuck you and your kind

I've been around since Jessica Slaughter nigger, I just don't understand why any functional human would behave like an animal

You live in an urban area, where it's not as common. In rural areas, basically everyone does it.

What's the issue if some one wants to defacate in open on their own property?

They are trying very hard actually. The government didn't bother to do anything about it until 2015.
google.co.in/amp/indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/india-reduces-open-defecation-by-31-per-cent-un-report/lite/
There are already states like Kerala, Himachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Nagaland etc which are open defecation free.

>Muh Heritage

Das right. You being 450% European cracker.

low energy bait, no (you)s for u

Lol

>Being this American
>only 200 years
I have traced my ancestry back a thousand years for a college presentation before. I can certify that muh heritage is pure Germanic. Git gud nigga.

There's a big difference between shitting on your own property and shitting in a public street

The issue is that open defecation doesn't just affect the person shitting, it affects the health of people around them. It's not a private matter when hundreds of millions of people in the country are doing it, it's a literal epidemic. Indians destroy or worship the toilets they are given by the government and refuse to take their poo to the loo. There is a cultural hatred and rejection of toilets in rural Indian

>Shitting in a public street
Woah! No one "shits in the streets" man. They do it in fields and in open drains. That's just a fucking meme.

I have never in my life seen anyone shitting on a street.

That's worth an unironic good job. Look at you, becoming civilised state by state

Do you shit in your own garden?

Then how do you explain this Rajeesh?

>Woah! No one "shits in the streets" man.
Wrong.

I've never seen someone overdose on heroin. Guess it doesn't happen, then.
Nothing smells worse than Indian pride in the face of reality. Face the facts and grow the fuck up.

If India is so great, why are you all trying to become programmers and migrate to Australia and the USA?

You're on one level with Africa, admit it.

>Africa, Pakistan, Africa, Bangladesh

You get tons of grants from charities, the UN, etc. to clean up your country and yet your people literally worship toilets instead of using them. It's Indians' fault that their country is one of the dirtiest shitholes on earth.

I want India to advance, I really do. But you can't do it when your people live in squalor.

I have. Five or six times maybe.
Most of that is bullshit exaggerated Times of India journalism. They don't poo in loo because there are no loos. As simple as that. Also these toilets built in villages usually don't have water supply and you have to bring a bucket of water filled in the public well or hand pump to clean up (it's called a lota). So there is a tendency for these toilets to get obnoxiously filthy. That's why people find it better to just go back to shit in the fields.

It's Darvinian selection doing it's work. Stupids who defecate in open will die out soon and won't be able to breed more, added with the high mortality rate of their infants. It is good as there will be less beggers. It's how nature works.

Maybe you are a creationist who fell for 'save souls' meme.

Dumber than basketball americans.

Why don't you stop being a racist motherfucker instead? Why should we be ashamed of our country? It's not us who are living in poverty? Why can't we live like individuals and leave fixing the country in the hands of the government?

Yeah that explains why I once met a Canadian kid aged 16 who didn't know what a halide was.

So what you're saying is that your nation will cuck itself out of existence by shitting all over itself and that it's justified because you're free to not simply shit in a toilet instead? Rock solid logic Pajeet

Yes, that was Varanasi. There was a bunch of various scammers, for example, one told me that he is from the family of Lord Shiva, the second suddenly came to me from behind, read some mantra and began to demand money for it, the third sat all with a painted face in the clothes of a sannyasi (typical fake-sadhu), and when I passed by he started shouting "money for a photo, money for a photo", etc. Although there were many good people there. But anyway, I did not particularly expect to see there "great spiritual teachers", since that were tourist places. Also, yes, I was in Rishikesh, there were no scammers, but there was a very strange guy, all in black, which sat near the tires and a pile of some rags and rubbish with a jaw without cheeks and gums. That shit was crazy.

>It's not MY problem! I'll let the government fix my own country instead!
Typical selfish Pajeet

>Why should we be ashamed of our country?

Well, why are you?

That image has been posted here countless times. Get some new material.

>Worships instead of using them
>Actually believes memes and fake joke news.
They worshipped it to inaugurate its usage. They do that for most things here.

Quick reminder that indian husbands whore out their wives to white men in so called Breeding parties in order to have whiter children

It's not the worth to put so much money and effort to save lives of idiots who shit on street and worship toilets. Just let them die and use that money to protect coral reefs or trees. Then the world will be a better place to live. Just let the savages die who are not fit for global civilization.

I see it first time, really

Only a poo brain would believe that a single anecdote is evidence of anything or that rote memorisation is a sign of intelligence.

>Africa
The problem with Africa is that people are obsessed with how rich they look.
Most of the pretty houses you see on the street are almost entirely empty inside, but the outside looks pretty clean.

Link:
such.forumotion.com/t16801-indian-women-white-men-breeding-parties

>I've been to one. They are simply called breeding parties. They have them in Delhi, Madras, Mumbai, and also in the UK among the Indian expats. The breeding parties are for Indian women, usually very upscale and immerses in Western circles, who want white babies but don't want a white husband, or at least don't want to divorce their Indian husbands. If they have the consent or at least tolerance of their husbands and families, then they're set up with a breeding party. The goal here is for the Indian woman to get pregnant by a white man, and that man has to be tall, blue eyed, handsome, intelligent, usually a businessman who's in India for a time. To insure that she gets pregnant, she has sex with multiple white. To simplify things and to make her feel comfortable, the sex and breeding is done in a group setting with other Indian women there to be bred also

Why aren't you doing your bit to eradicate poverty from the world then? Instead you will sit in front of your computer and preach about how subhuman third-worlders are and why they should be exterminated.
When did I deny it? The gap between the rich and poor is enormous in this country.

>The problem with Africa is that people are obsessed with how rich they look.
Well, that's one of the many problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A

Only a Sup Forums using retard would believe all this race-IQ bullshit. I am a shitskin low-IQ subhuman and yet I know integrals and organic chemistry far more than you do. Very convincing.