Big clubs hoard hundreds of young players

>big clubs hoard hundreds of young players
>these players will probably never make it to the club first team
>they will get their talent wasted and will be made sick of pro football
>if these young players had stayed in their small formation comfy clubs they probably became starters
why young players still fall for the Real Madrid/Manchester City/Buyern meme?

sports.yahoo.com/news/soccer-dutch-league-boss-wants-europes-big-clubs-132303609--sow.html

Prestige and money has rendered the love of playing the sport almost non existent

That's why I tell you sudaca football is the best football. It's not plastic shit, no bosman bullshit rules, etc.

>it's not plastic shit
>1 month at good football in state championship
>sold to palmeiras, corinthians, flamengo
>eternally benched
>loaned to a 2nd div team or relegation tier 1st div team after doing fuck all for 6 months
yep, much different

>why young players still fall for the Real Madrid/Manchester City/Buyern meme?

Reputation mate. If I was a footballer playing for Real Madrid it would confirm me as the biggest and most important player not in my whole family but my whole neighbourhood. And these players are young. It is easy to attract them for money, fame, women that will throw themselves for dick. Agents also should be banned from football.

Yeah reputation, but now it's obvious and known that of the 100 U-17 players Real Madrid has, maybe, MAYBE, one will make it to their first team.

If I was a promising, talented young player, being trained in a Ligue 1 club like Bastia or Angers, I would stay in this club, because comfy, can give you playtime, few competition, ..., despite way lower wage

>If I was a promising, talented young player, being trained in a Ligue 1 club like Bastia or Angers, I would stay in this club, because comfy, can give you playtime, few competition, ..., despite way lower wage

Me too but when things get real and you have greedy managers and family members it should be harder than we guess.

I can relate why a player would transfer to Real etc. from a shit team. But I really can't get my head around genuinely talented, young players, promissing to be world class, who play starting XI for a midtable or even EL/CL, transferring to the big teams knowing they will be benched and most likely ruining their careers. Best example for me is Dortmunds gifted players of 10-11-12, of whom all but Hummels and Lewandowski ruined their chance to be wordclass by leaving Dortmund.

Money, dreams of success and agents whispering in their ear about names in lights when all they give a shit about is their cut

Playing for Barca/Madrid are most European players' dream when they grow up. Understandable that when they break-out and receive widespread hype from the media etc. they start to believe themselves that they're good enough for the elite clubs.

That aside, I'm sure when the club approaches you as an 18 year old, telling you that you'll be part of the biggest team in the world winning major trophies, the allure is pretty strong. I'm sure the clubs spokespeople are incredibly persuasive as well, and the money is always massive. It's hard to commit to a small club in the face of it all at such a young age, you can't expect teenagers to know any better.

Even if you get sold you end up at a better club than you started at

Plus you'll have earnt more money and played with/under better teammates and coaches.

It's a much better base for the rest of your career than staying at Malaga or whatever

Feudalism is back

No you wouldn't, If an opportunity comes up you take it

What if at your "comfy" club you break your leg, or the new manager hates you...you spend the rest of your life thinking "if only"

what about clubs like nantes and bordeaux

Well 2bh if I'm a prospect at Le Havre Ligue 2 I would go to Manchester United, like Pogba did.
But if I'm a hot prospect at a historic Ligue 1 club that doesn't do so well currently (like Lyon, Nantes or LOSC), I wouldn't go for uncertainty of RM, but probably use that to negotiate a better contract/playtime. Basically what Lacazette did

>Manchester United badge in image
>Manchester CIty meme

Does not compute.

You now remember Adryan

It depends on the era. There was a time where Real Madrid and Barcelona were kind of shit and Milan were the big guys of international football.

Chelsea are the worst talent hoarders by a huge margin and why is Bayern even in that list?

*buys league*

Madrid has a monopoly on this everytime Perez is involve. They make Manchester United and Bayern Munich look like feeder teams.

Also Juventus. I don't think there is a more evil club than Juventus
>poaches every good domestic player to weaken rivals
>hoards hundreds of hot prospects in its youth squad
>cheats

I'd argue Juventus are the worst because they've had so many co-ownership deals with every worthwhile player in Serie A before that shit was abolished.

For a player coming out of a no-name team moving to a big club like a Real or Barca as a kid is better than if they trained in whatever village they're from obviously. I know quite a few examples like that. A lot of Polish players who are in the national team right now started off like this, Glik was in Real Madrid C but after being released went back to Poland before ending up in Italy. Krychowiak was in the Bordeaux youth system and didn't really play in their senior team.

I think those sort of players have a better chance to make a name for themselves than the kids who started off in the Real youth team. It's in their head that they play for the best their whole life and think they have it made.

I was disgusted to see Bayern buy Sule, when they already have Boateng, Martinez and Hummels? Kid is a stud and now he is going to ride the bench just because bayern has the money to do that.