What is she doing now?

What is she doing now?

Coke, Qualudes, Benzos

Anything to forget.

crying

Dan "The Hymen Collider" Schneider

More like "who" is she doing? The answer is Dan "the tick dick at nick" Schneider

Quaaludes were discontinued in the mid 80's. The only country you can still get prescriptions for them is South Africa.
Apparently it's a very common drug of abuse in that country

Dan finished with her a long time ago, she's too old for him now.

I'm interested in the answer to this question.
Someone do some research.

Black Guys

I just checked - Only Despicable Me 3? Really? A voice role is all she has in the future? And it says she's been at college since 2012, when is she going to graduate?

Not to give away too much of the plot, but "'ludes" are not particularly difficult to synthesize chemically using college-lab-tier equipment, especially since the patents for their manufacture were mostly filed in the 50's and 60's in gory detail, before chemists and patent officials had keener ideas about how to describe their findings without attracting copycats.

The stuff is around, if you know the people who know what's up.

A little suckin, a little fuckin, and probably waiting for the inevitable third installment of despicable me.

Spokesman for Joker Toxin.

Kek

act

She's on a sitcom or something

Who gives a shit, she waxed her arms, she might as well not exist anymore.

Waiting for Drake to be on his knees then bash his dome in.

Mindy was best girl

This. And she is too busy getting gangfucked by 6'5" USC players probably.

I bet she gives some good head

SO WAKE UP THE MEMBERS OF MY NATION

friendly reminder Megan won irl too

Calm down, Dan.

>Implying college actually matters when you're as loaded as her
Surely her manager would've just got a nest egg in an investment account to just accumulate

You heard me.

Kek

Her momager killed her career with a very lucrative talent holding deal with NBC. Lots of money but zero real gigs, just shitty sitcom roles.

I still dont get it, how can one get to $ -600k

Get your assets damaged and let's say repairing them will cost 1 million but you only have 400k

The entire USC football team.

She showed up at my shitty bowling alley one day for some reason

Story? Was she nice?

haha... USC guy stories were so good. So hot smut. Shame he is MIA forever.

she will be hooked up to the impregnation/milking machine in Dan's basement so he can pump out milk for his cocoa pops and more actors for his tv shows.

Based Dan is living the dream.

>she's been at college since 2012, when is she going to graduate
wow

So what does Drake Bell do now?

I ponder if people on her campus started telling the tale of the white ghost?

After the role of a lifetime, she's been busy. XBOX

>Drake is 600k in debt, can't play the guitar anymore due to a wrist injury, and is now a hobo living off the food scraps in Disneyland
>Miranda endured a decade of sexual breaking at the hands of Danny Diapers, then became a cumslut for the USC football team
>Josh got fit, became handsome, and has handled his money well enough to live a confortable lifestyle as a Chad

I really love her...

Getting creampied by fit, 6'4, genetically superior men who get to go to the best colleges/parties because they have Godly bodies.

Not gonna lie... I wonder if that really happened actually.

She has a cutie.

SITTING ON MY FACE

Please, delete this thread. She is the love of my life and it's disrespectful to talk about her like this.

It's not weird to go to college for 5 or 6 years. Most students end up doing this, especially if you end up changing your degree.

He is coming to Mexico next year to play at a music festival

>He is coming to Mexico next year to beg for food at a music festival

he found a way

can we meme her back to success/relevancy?

>since 2012, when is she going to graduate?
underaged pls go

How so? She sort of disappeared, so people are just asking about what she is doing now.

proof. now

the female brain

that's not a proof

>icarly will never ride your dick to get a role in a DTV movie
fuck my life

No tits. LMAO pathetic.

There's got to be a pic that shows three inches lower

How are the atoms relevant to being programmed to murder?

haahaaa hell yaa!!!!

>Animal Dan's fucktoy and ghost at the USC: 7 million
>NEGATIVE SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARY DIDDLY DOOS (My life is awesome!)
>2.5 million and a relatively well adjusted minor celebrity, Dan probably let him fuck Miranda a few times

Josh was the real winner.

are they even anything special? did wolf of wallstreet glamourize them too much?

underrated post lol

yes

my buddy has a class with her. says she's really quiet.

Cool. Has he heard any "ghost" dirty rumor about her?

I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.
It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.
She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.
It was the worst night of my life.
Ask him about that next time you see him. Always wonder if Miranda knows some people call her the ghost kek

jesus he still looks like shit

probably did. think about it, how can you do something crazy and get away with it? be famous. itll just be another rumor.

>blow the football team
>let them bukake my existence out of reality
>well known enough that if anybody talks about this event, it will just look like a dumb rumor
>people talk about it a lot now but no one actually believes it
>got away with it and many other situations scot free
>went home to shitpost on Sup Forums
i assume the same is happening for her, but shes big enough that she could kill a man and no one would believe it

+1
Sometimes I think Miranda herself was the infamous USCguy.

Bumping for curiosity.

Memes aside, what happened with her? Did she quit acting?

She was on a sitcom recently that got cancelled that was the last I heard of her.

Sister was hot. I was waiting for some lesbian action.