Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bbv2Ohi7RBQ
espn.com/espnradio/play?id=19845129
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>unironically watching amateur sports
>unironically making threads about amateur sports during offseason

who else here /ku/?

3 wins this year plz

>unironically talking shit about sports from a country with that many decaying soccer stadiums
Shouldn't you be taking a shit in the Amazon?

>huezilian
Fuck off

I-L-L

Eternal 9-4 season here we come

remember this game?

Sadly, yes.

I can't believe Illinois went through a period of 2 bowls in ten years and both were BCS bowls
2007 was weird

Nah y'all are going 7-6
Are you gonna hire Bo back?

>only a few weeks until pac12 late night shitposting
I'm ready for the memes

which fanbase has the most pathetic, subpar, underperforming program yet somehow still manages to be one of the most entitled, condescending, obnoxious, and mental-gymnastics performing groups around?

hint: it's Maryland

It it An Ohio State University?

Easily Texas A&M's.

Texas

>anything but Michigan

>the UW and USC both go undefeated until the package title game and both make the playoffs as #1 and #4 and meet in the natty

With a schedule that soft it'd be shameful for UW not to go undefeated.

fuck KU

enjoy the mountain west in 5 years

I look forward to seeing >you go 1-10 before beating Texas

CUSA
U
S
A

OUR YEAR
U
R

Y
E
A
R

We can only hope, mi amigo.

Who is the next Nebraska HC?

Threadly reminder that Florida will beat Florida State in the College Football Playoffs
It's what you get for stealing our song

who cares

your year to finish below the MAC as the worst G5

other than rivalry weekend and championship saturday, which week seems to have the best all around matchups?

week 2 looks pretty good
>louisville vs UNC
>pitt vs penn state
>TCU vs arkansas
>Nebraska vs oregon
>Auburn vs Clemson
>Georiga vs Notre Dame
>Oklahoma vs Ohio state
>Stanford vs USC

2s gonna be good

You forgot
>TCU @ Arkansas

>isu battles our rival on that week
I agree

Western Michigan vs Michigan State looks interdesting

ISU has a rival?

Not really, WMU already lost their coach to a P5 in the offseason, the MAC has more turnover than a game of Magic: The Gathering, ya nawmsayin'?

eastern illinois

This and Georgia

I got WMU

>P5 rival is an FCS school

Is there a college in the NCAA where the men's soccer team is the most important, the most popular, and the most respected. And where your football team is losing, very unpopular and irrelevant?

His ISU is Illinois State, ya dingus. Can't you see the redbird pepe?

it's gonna be a great year

nope.

you should probably kill yourself.

Pura Vida!

the suicide should never be an option

Fight on brother

>Eternal 9-4 season here we come
I know that feel Husker bro

South Carolina

post >your team

it's always an option, they put guns in Happy Meals over here.

how long will it take for Fleck to turn Minn around?

Not before I graduate lmao

>4th week
WRONG

also, rate

I messed up bad

Pretty good. Though cougs can beat Oregon

ok I fixed this is the final copy

all the predictions say OU will win, but I have doubts. we'll see how they do the first game and then maybe I'll agree

Ducks are in for a massive letdown. All the media is acting like they'll be back in contention for the playoffs after a down year. A down year? They were horrible last year, absolutely terrible. The team is still hot shit, and bringing in an inexperienced coach isn't about to change everything. I expect they'll be better, but a 6-6 season is still going to be tough to reach.

FOR ME ITS LOUISIANE ÉTAT UNIVERSITÊ

Love you beaverbro but it's Colorado State's season.

Expect an L on Week 1

I expect you'll beat Oregon but have trouble with Boise State.

Nice touch on the bye week

>Nice touch on the bye week
thanks
>beat Oregon
wait a second. I actually meant to put Oregon as a win.
>have trouble with Boise State.
I agree. I contemplated putting it as a loss. now I think I accidentally switched Oregon and Boise when I put W's and L's. I'm bad at this

scott frost pls

For all my depressed bros out there, yes life is worth living keep your head up brah we out here.

Dude fuck off. Don't treat based Fernando like that

I don't believe Scott Frost will be able to get the athletes needed to run his offense
He's probably better off staying in Florida

Who /branchcampus/ here?

No one is beating UAB this year. They have returned and now have knowledge of the depths of non-existence.

git gud

Reminder that this wasn't a first down.

>spoiler: I'm not a michiganfag

>What is Michigan State University?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bbv2Ohi7RBQ
>there are people who haven't seen the greatest game ever played
If you somehow STILL haven't seen this, do yourself a favor.

>beating tenn
kek

What do you think of >our new uniforms, /cfb/? I think they're a bright spot on what's looking to be a pretty bleak year.

Very sharp looking. They remind me of WVU, but cleaner.

The script on the back of the helmets and gloves is a nice touch.

Classy, looks updated but not totally monkeyed out like Oregon.

I would say UNC, but they're actually at something of a program high, so they at least have that.

Handegg always played second fiddle to shooty hoops until very recently.

>getting styled on by an in-state G5 team
>letting them put up the most points ever allowed in UNC program history

Yeah, I really like the script California on the back of the helmets too. It was a university symbol that was kinda neglected by Nike who did our last uniforms, so I'm glad to see that UA did right by the fans there. I'm not as much of a fan the gloves though; I think they're a bit busy and it really contrasts with the clean look of the uniforms.

Probably won't happen but best scenario. I see a possible 2nd loss with Clemson but who knows if they are the same team as last year.

Hey, you will always be a Champion of
Life.

Bump

Does anyone else listen to the Paul Finebaum show? Definitely the best radio/podcast host out there imo. I'm on the other side of the country from the SEC, so I don't really care about it, but his voice is great and he knows football. The best parts are the call ins. FUCK those are some stupid fans.
>MUH ESS EEEE CEEEEE
Every fucking one is a retarded georgia or tennessee fan. I've never heard such idiotic babbling, and they argue with each other every day. I have no idea how Finebaum handles it all so well, he has more patience than the pope.

espn.com/espnradio/play?id=19845129
today's arguing retards was the best he's ever had

who set up this awful bye schedule?

guess you didn't give enough $$ to the "NCAA Scholarship Fund"

I can't remember, was Jimmy Clausen any good?

He never was. The literal definition of peaked in High School. Came to Notre Dame in a stretch Hummer holding up his hand to put multiple championship rings on it, and never won more than 7 games. Sure his numbers his last two seasons at Notre Dame were decent, but never lived up to his cocky and arrogant expectations. Even in high school, he played on one of those teams full of guys that get D1 offers and play against shit teams.

>uf lsu game gets hurricaned
>lsu whines until the game is in baton rouge
>uf beats them on their home field
>has beaten lsu in 23 out if 31 sports contests since then including CWS championship
>uf sets lsu as homecoming game

How does it feel to be such bitch, ya fucking cucks?

I remember there was at least one year where usc had a bye in week one

The Swampkitties have another thing coming.
There's talk of presenting the CWS rings at halftime

>think about joining my CC alma maters booster club
>their fundraising dinner tickers were $350 per couple
I dont have a gf AND I am took broke to afford that shit

pee pee pants color

tops should be yellow
bottoms should be blue

t. ma got her J.D from Cal

>Stanford in week 2
>at Washington State on short rest (that game is on Friday night)
>tough game against Utah the week before playing Notre Dame (the Irish always give themselves a bye before hosting USC so at least schedule >us for an easy team the week before)
>no bye weeks unless USC wins the division and even then it's a bye during fucking rivalry week
>weather in Colorado might be shit in November
>arguably the biggest conference game of the season (Washington at Stanford) is on a Friday night
Other conferences strategically create their schedules to give their best teams the best possible chance at going undefeated/one loss and put their best games on Saturday while the Pac 12 shits out this nonsense. Fuck the Pac 12.

>people think a g5 school is going to be in the playoffs

BYU is weird in that they are sorta P5 and sorta G5 but if they go undefeated they deserve to be in the playoffs this year. Their schedule is legit.

I like Friday night games. And while Saturday late night games are really comfy, it's baffling that they would schedule to play when it's 3am on the east and NO ONE is watching. Pac has only itself to blame for the lack of media respect.

You do realize that most of the games that are televised from the PAC are afternoon games, right? The late night games are almost always between nationally irrelevant teams.

>if they go undefeated they deserve to be in the playoffs this year. Their schedule is legit.

I'll second that.

Wins over Utah, LSU, Wisconsin, and Boise (all traditional powers in their conferences) is a statement.

Even UNLV could be impressive this year.

I'm a late-nighter, so I watch a LOT of MWC and PAC-12 games.

Hell, the only reason I know anything about MAC teams is because they schedule mid-week games later in the season; that means you can watch football (college or NFL) 7 nights a week.

>lsu
Too bad thats in a stadium. If it rained lsu would stamp their feat untkl you give up 2 home games to go play in baton rouge so they dont lose 1 home game, and call you scared. Then you could beat them on their trashy home field

You are now reminded that if Utah wins the PAC12 south, all 6 teams in the division will have won it exactly once in 6 seasons.