Is it okay to like this now

Is it okay to like this now

Yes, but it's one of those things where if you meet an anal retentive, industrial obsessive loser, you have to demonstrate that you have knowledge of the "legit" earlier bands like Laibach, DAF, Einstürzende Neubauten, etc.

Then again, you can just insult them for being pathetic elitist losers who just rant about their favorite shitty obscure bands.

MEIN HERZ BRENNT

I guess but it's a pretty weak rammstein album as a whole

DU HAST

it's their best, pleb

And don't fucking forget Die Krupps either.

Rammstein have always held a special place in my heart. They'll always be that band that I absolutely love but am too ashamed of to ever speak publicly about as they're widely considering trash...and nobody wants to be the guy that legitly enjoys trash. But, I am that guy.

I honestly thought Herzeleid was their weakest album. Sure, there's some classics on there but there also some stinkers.

I have to agree with
Mutter is the quintessential Rammstein album if you had to pick one. Pretty much every single song on that album is amazing. Feur Frei was a little overrated and Rein Raus is so...basic (which I guess is appropriate considering it's about sex) but all the other songs on that album are fantastic.

It's ok to like Rammstein, they appeal to a wide audience. Who thinks they are trash and why are you caring about other opinions?

Richthofen did it better

Sehnsucht and Herzeleid are their best, if you want latter rammstein reise reise is still a thousand times better than mutter
hell, eve LIFAD is better overall if you think about it

Ram who?
>Living in America??

I think it's bolded on RYM
I don't really care for it but whatevs

>Then again, you can just insult them for being pathetic elitist losers who just rant about their favorite shitty obscure bands.
Laibach is hardly obscure.

Lots of people think they're mainstream garbage metal for edgy hot topic teens. I think they're so much more than that but I can also see where the detractors are coming from.

Sehnsucht is their only good album.

They kick my homophobia off something fierce.

SCHULLAAAAHHHHHHHH
YAAAAAHHHHHHH

WEW, no.
>Herzeleid was their weakest album
Holy shit are you serious?

Literally wrong

Herzeleid > Sehnsuc t> Leibe Ist Für Alle Da > Reise, Reise > Mutter > Rosenrot

Is this a columbine crossover episode?

Uh...yes?