>"silly boys, now the real fun begins"

Is there a bigger mary sue?

Logan

not even bothered to finish this crap.
did the Will=MiB fags get BTFO?

but she was programmed to do all of it by ford

thats the point

so no, she wasnt a mary sue

I'm still in awe of young Anthony Hopkins, i do hope he's still in the show, i'd imagine we'd get flashbacks.

the daughter's location btw, it's the same sector that Elsie and Stubbs are at yeah?

Why did ford kill himself and a lot of other innocent humans? Seems a bit silly.

nice pasta

please post the big brain photoshop haahahaha >le me being too smart for westworld!

its one of my most favorite webm's of this show

also I like how we all hate black women hahaha how dare they portray a black women as a strong individual! Reeeee we on Sup Forums hate that am I right guys?

I'm sad for what William did to Logan

>when the devs finally release the content you've been waiting for years

I'm sad we never got to see Logan's junk. Binbons is a sexy man

because, like MIB, the park has ruined him and he considers the real world beneath him

What the fuck was with that scene with the gay tech jerking off the host while snek bites off the weeknd's finger

>humans
>innocent
dude....

dahlings

We only saw a flash of his bush
We can only hope for season 2, user

Damn right!

is there a bigger idiot than you? Even when it's spoonfed to you, you still don't get it.

>mfw you can finally play nightmare mode

Why even come here? Spend your time on Reddit or something.

i need to see him and santoro's dicks.

i dont blame that gangly tech guy for wanting to molest his model

this is also one of my favorites

>i disagree so you should go to this reddit website

Why was there a random towel covering only Hector's junk anyway?

mfw

The maze is so tiny the shrink ray is basically confirmed

I'm getting the feeling that Teddy will end up not siding with Delores.

queers

How long would william last in nightmare mode?

Yeah that was silly, yet again, I can't imagine the actor would be self-conscious.

Jurassic park confirmed

It makes sense that if you don't like even remotely "edgy" content, such as daring to say a character is a mary sue, you browse a forum that gets rid of that content through a voting system.

I imagine she is talking about construction equipment rather than jurassic world

the thing that bothered me about dolores crying scenes was seeing the tears getting saturated with makeup

shrink ray confirmed, you plonker. Meanwhile
>Will=MiBfags BTFO

Billy finally unlocked Dante Must Die difficulty.

So what happened with the bests? Did the humans shrink them so they couldnt destroy the park?

after carefully studying ben barnes' body type, bush, and that brief outline of his penis in episode 9, i've concluded through forensic science that this is what his dick should look like
warning: very lewd do not click if you do not want to be exposed to sexual

Why don't you finish the season and find out?
Why do you even care how it ends if you're not bothered to finish it?
Fuck off

>12 year olds repeating eachother and shitting on women is edgy content

The last 10 mins were so fucking shit.
Where the fuck is Stubbs?
What was the point of the Maeve storyline?
What happens to 90% of the cast?

>being this moody
youre right. I wont finish it. I'd enjoy shitposting how shit this show is much more

I checked the image before reading the post and now I have seen sexual. Fucking thanks.

>she finally attains consciousness
>human symbolism
>ablation of robotic facade

this show goes above 90% of tv

>MiB witnesses the robots genocidxng the town
>"I'm done with this shit"
>Builds his calm, relaxing world:
>Truman show

It would make sense, since he'd literally only be doing it because he's programmed to.

goodness! hes british yeah? so he would be uncut?

You misspelled samurai world

>I'd enjoy shitposting
You're not even doing a good job of that

Why do I like Lawrence so much?

I thought they would touch on that this season, with Dolores rejecting him because she never really had any substantial interaction with him beyond being programmed to love him. It looked like she only said she loved him because of Ford's new storyline though.

STUBBS DINDU NUFFIN

He's sorrounded by hosts while being disarmed in more ways than one, and they won't fall for his old tricks anymore

I was only half paying attention to this show but how did Will take the company from Logan? If I'm not mistaken Logan's father owned the company, Will was just marrying Logan's sister. How did that entitle him to have control over the company? Did he do something to Logan in Westworld that I missed?

Stubbs was a background character the viewers were marginally attached to, and for that grievous error, he had to die.

>the rich people
>innocent

He left him completely naked and fucking dominated him. I bet Logan's Dad wasn't too happy to hear about that.

He married Logan's sis, then killed Logan and her
All shares goes to him

I think the implication was that Will was going to manipulate Logan's father into thinking that he's too unstable to run the company or something. Maybe we'll see more of that in S2.

>He left him completely naked and fucking dominated him
I've read this one before.

Was deciding not to escape part of his plan?

Sizemore just wanted A RELENTLESS FUCKING EXPERIENC

So, next season:
>no Hopkins
>probably no Sam Harris

It's not looking good.

>then killed Logan and her
Logan is ambiguous but Will's wife committed suicide just a year before the series (and also 29 years after the series)

I hope Ford made a copy of himself or something Anthony Hopkins was the best part of this show

If Ed Harris dies I'm dropping this show.

but he was Will?

Ed is dying next season for sure

Sizemore got out alive because he's the comic relief
He was a smash hit this season. Expect a running gag about hot, smelly rain in the next.

Did you not learn the HBO tactics from GoT?
>get real actors for S1
>kill them all
>rest of the series is all garbage cheap actors who ruin the show.

I thought Will was Ford? And I thought Ford was Arnold's split personality?

Confirmed for the next season.
Also, remember that body he was printing when Teresa died? I bet that's it.

Is that muppet who was saying it was all one timeframe still posting here? Are you still there you ponce with your fancy images? Post them again I need a good laugh.

Anyone else think Will's abandonment of Dolores was really petty? He had to have known they all get reset eventually. That wouldn't change the fact the Dolores was becoming aware. Dolores actually did retain all her memories and feelings for Will DESPITE being constantly wiped, and he just doesn't even give a shit.

>Not writing JurassicWorld for season 2
Come on dude

The only host with real consciousness are Dolores and Maeve, rest of the hosts will never gain consciousness thanks to Robert's sacrifice.

>Spend 30+ years playing God mode
>Suddenly in Nightmare mode

He's dying pretty quick.

>If Ed Harris dies I'm dropping this show.

How are you different from that teenage girl who says the same thing about Norman Reedus and walking dead?

here you go

So what this episode taught me is that every main character on this show is a cunt.

William is a cunt for murdering his brother in law who tried to help him with his illusions, and took over his company

Ford is a cunt for killing a bunch of innocent people because they fired him from the company that they saved in the first place

Maeve is a cunt for killing innocent people simply because she didn't like the fact that she was a construct, and egotistic for using her abandoning her "friends", just like those humans did

Charlotte is just a fucking cunt

Cunts cunts cunts

Fuck HBO and fuck this show

Will's kind of twisted. That's what he figured out about himself. Westworld is an outlet for him. I think he also figured the suffering was furthering her development.

Which is why if he dies, the show dies with him. There is literally no one good left to root for.

Because his character and the his acting himself are a massive draw? Literally only Ford and Bernard/Arnold are on that level or higher.

There are people reading this post RIGHT now that believed in a single timeframe for months

because ed harris is one of the few remaining good actors on the show, and if you lose him aswell as hopkins, then its gone the same route as GoT and is just going to be shit tier actors, so i can understand why he'd drop the show if ed dies

norman reedus is a fucking meme actor on a trash show girls flick their bean to, not the same thing

It wasn't Ford it was a robot replica of him

Bernard isn't very bad

Stick to teletubbies next time.

No way Billy was allowed to marry Logans sister after word got our about how much of an unstable faggot he is.

And if Billy=MIB is true, why doesnt the story match? MIB said that Billy discovered himself and his taste for killing in the time he searched for Dolores. But when MIB told the story about himself he said that he discovered that he liked killing after killing Maeve's daughter.

>Implying you aren't flicking your bean to Ed Harris

>every main character on this show is a cunt.
No, Dolores is pure. Pure!

WATCH THE DAMN SHOW

I'm still confused about Bernard. Ford had him kill himself and then they both completely ignore that it happened? I don't get it.

It was an "accident", Logan's death

Ford probably helped since it meant Billy would save his park

>No one good left to root for
>all the other characters
KEK this hopkins and harris meme

>tfw no GF
>tfw your alpha black suit is being cast aside for good boy Teddy
Why even live

>No way Billy was allowed to marry Logans sister after word got our about how much of an unstable faggot he is.
He's on the board 30 years later. He did marry her. He even says that she, and her kid with him, thought he was a monster deep down.

Is this the worst merkin ever worn on television?

Dolores said something about how there was once a huge beast in Westworld that was bigger than the mountains

She meant Arnold's son that has climbed over the board, right?

Maeve escaping was programmed into her by Ford all along. Notice she's the one to suggest they go for Bernard. She would need tech assistance to get that far, so he knew Bernard might not be down forever.