Alejandro is preparing a delightful meal for us. Chili and Chilean sea bass, I believe. Shall we?

Alejandro is preparing a delightful meal for us. Chili and Chilean sea bass, I believe. Shall we?

>Chili and Chilean sea bass
Wow, really meta, OP.
What's the next step of your master plan?

Crashing this park
WITH NO DINOSAURS

I can still hear it exactly in his voice, my god.

Why was Jurassic World so fucking bad, Sup Forums?

ALAN

Nostalgia fueled cash grab.

Because it didn't have the feel or childlike wonder on Jurassic park at all. It went against the entire theme of the first three movies which was "you'll never be able to fully control something that's been dead for fucking millions of years and nature will backfire on you"
So what do they do in world? XD TEE HEE we successfully opened the park!!!!!

Freeze it, Ian.

You're a big raptor.

it was good.

For utahraptor

>>>reddit

What a premium, top quality meme. I'm so glad OP made this thread for the 135,252,124th time. It really is kind of him to take time out of his busy schedule of cashing million dollar checks and having orgies with supermodels to entertain us with his genius wit. God I hope he does it again tomorrow.

For Wu

I've always thought he said "chilean sea bass", just rewatched the scene and he actually says "chili and sea bass"
>mfw

It's "chili in sea bass". They stuffed the fish with chili.

Jurassic world was actually decent, my friends kids all seemed to have the same wonder that i did when i first watched jurassic park.

It smashed the box office as well. Im just not sure where they will go with the sequel, military will be involved somehow

Apparently Chilean Seabass became a highly sought after dish after the release of this movie, which in turn ended up causing devastation to the numbers of Seabass local to Chili as the supply could not match the demand.

And to think it's all because Dicky mumbled Chili 'n Seabass, effectively ruining the Chilean Seabass industry forever.

It was all a ploy so his brother could further his career narrating nature documentaries.

Its chilean sea base you fucking waste of air. This meme needs to fucking die.

He actually did say chili and sea bass. The point of the script was to show that he was only concerned about dinosaurs and didn't even care about what he ate

Unfortunately all the plebs started buying chilean seabass because it's an ugly fish that looks rather primitive, like a dinosaur fish, hence the common mistake.

are those Cheetos on the top?

haha I didn't realise he said chilli and sea bass all these years.

>chilly Anne's E bass

What did he mean by this? Was it some drug slang or something?

>Chilean sea bass
>Chili and sea bass
It doesn't really matter what the fuck he said, since they were served chicken in the end.

>Al "Eh" Andro has prep-aired a D light fuel mill forest, Chilean sea base. Abbo leave!
what?

Its carrot

>Ali and rowers preparing a delightful meal for us.
This dialogue is JUST-tier, that doesn't even make sense.

>People on this board think this ever looked good

Having a Dino Park and not serving your guests T-Rex Steaks. I came here for the full park experience Doc.