Now that the dust has settled, is this the worse Joker ever made?

Now that the dust has settled, is this the worse Joker ever made?

*worst

yeah

*baddest

He wouldve been better if he was actually in the fucking movie.

Yes

> Now that the dust has settled, is this the worse thread ever made?

Yep.

Yes.

And honestly I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt going into the movie and thought everyone was just being contrarian as usual but having now seen that piece of shit undeserving of my hour before I shut it off in disgust, yes he was.

No charisma at all

Wrong. He was total shit.

This movie was about a stronk independent black woman making a criminal black man bend to her will. And an Indian dying in about 2 minutes after being introduced.
Also, awful cgi.

Wtf was the beaner about? Dumbest bullshit ever?

Thats nothing of what its about you fucking idiot. Waller was supposed to be a bitch and not some idol for the audiance to like, deathstroke wasnt supposed to be a blacktrope, even if smith acted like a nigger the whole time. And the plot was fucking shit and shouldve been built around the joker like they fucking advertized it like. From the parts we saw leto was fucking great.

Yes.

Also,

F

This guy isn't coming back.

Yeah for sure
This new take was almost as bad as making Electro and autistic balding black man in tAS2

Literally what the fuck are you talking about?

It's kinda unfair to judge his performance considering they cut all the scenes of him abusing Harley (and his more sadistic side) as seen in some of the trailers and leaked footage. Hopefully we'll have a better idea of what to think after Batfleck's solo movie.

As for the worst Joker, I'd have to go with Nicholson. Why? Because he was basically playing himself rather than the character (like all his roles).

I saw the extended version and it explained harley's motivation and her character better than Jokers, Joker still is shit, and leto should kill himself.

If you gotta go... Go with a smile!

>he was basically playing himself rather than the character

I've seen this parroted so fucking much in the past years it's ridiculous. I had one retard spew this canned shit at me and he hadn't even the the 89 Batman, nor any of Nicholsons movies for that matter. He insisted he saw the Shining but couldn't even answer the most basic of questions about it. I'm beginning to think the people who say this are all like that guy because Nicholson was most definitely in a different character for Joker.

>It's kinda unfair to judge his performance considering they cut all the scenes of him abusing Harley (and his more sadistic side) as seen in some of the trailers and leaked footage. Hopefully we'll have a better idea of what to think after Batfleck's solo movie.

This

I actually really like the take on the character, and look forwards to seeing Batfleck and him face off at some point.

I don't think that's happening.

pic somewhat related

The most obvious manifestation of hollywood attempting to milk the 'alternative' look meme which is currently sweeping world. Tattoos, asymmetrically shaved heads, fluorescent dyed hair: in my opinion, having spent some time there, I reckon this an export from east berlin (undesired / not even realized by the berliners). A lot of people there are living genuinely alternative lives*, and because they have little to no money and want to look different to what they view as normies, (I suppose this translates as wagecucks) dye their hair with domestic bleach and then shave half of it off when it goes green and have poor quality tattoos and so on.

Somehow this look became the 'in' look, possibly due to berlin being reigning capital of 'cool' in europe (and to be fair probably world) at the moment because of it's ultimate hipster credentials.

Now as hollywood have got a hold of it and are try to squeeze every last shekel out of it, ironic for a look and style whose authenticity is tied to the meagre status of its originators, i'm hoping the meme is finally in it's descendence

*I"m not taking any stance on whether living a alternative life is a good thing, genuine or not

Not at all. This generation's mind has been warped by the dead hobo.

>people were actually able to finish watching suicide squad past the first hour

Don't be dense. Suicide Squad did amazing, and they aren't just going to recast the Joker at this point, even if they felt there were reasons to. They are committed.

Incorrect. Go read any comic from the 80s early 90s that look has been around for ages.

Not enough screen time to make that call. I liked a lot of what I saw, though.

>It's kinda unfair to judge his performance considering they cut all the scenes of him abusing Harley
wew lad le meme edgy le haha xD
Kill yourself now you fucking normie underage piece of shit.

You may be right about that the look has been around for ages, but it's irrelevant. The question is when the executives were discussing this movie and how each of the characters should look, in addition to source material, what were they looking using as inspiration and I guess it was something more current than 80s/ early 90s comic books

>It's kinda unfair to judge his performance
Except it is completely fair to do so, his performance was S-H-I-T.
Not even talking about the way Joker was portrayed in the movie, I mean his actual performance. From what little we did get, it was fucking dogshit. I'm glad they cut out the other scenes.

>Because he was basically playing himself rather than the character (like all his roles).
You have never seen a Jack Nicholson movie that wasn't The Shining, have you ?
How old are you, exactly ?

Well I've seen plenty of Nicholson performances, from his appearance in the original "Little Shop of Horrors" to "One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest" to "The Sh"About Schmidt," and I say with absolute confidence that as time marched on, Jack relied increasingly on his star power and charisma and less on his acting chops.

He's a great actor, but you see it far more in character pieces than you do in his more prominent roles. "The Crossing Guard" is a good example of what I mean. His Joker isn't phoned in, but it is, by and large, just his own personality and charm overlayed with a very thin character. Jack just didn't seem all that invested in the role and the bulk of his study seemed to be based on Romero's interpretation of the character, which is totally understandable given the material widely known by the public at the time.