I used to be a big user of Sup Forums. I stopped using it when I realized that the racism wasn't ironic...

I used to be a big user of Sup Forums. I stopped using it when I realized that the racism wasn't ironic. They really are fucking racist shits
Are you guys any better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE&t=10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As far as I can tell, Sup Forums is racist towards everyone. White, black, asian, whatever.

fuck off, shitskin

no but ive been here like 8 years now

unironic racism is a newfag thing, it reeks of reddit

Ethno-nationalist reporting in.

Don't hate jews, I kinda like them to be honest.

Dont' want to kill darkies - just want them to leave my country and for Swedes to live alone in our own nation once again as it was up until 40 years ago.

>Are you guys any better?

not really but at least we don't pose as "white people" like Sup Forums.

Yeah I hate wh*tes

but sure we all love greek

>Are you guys any better?
no

We're like Sup Forums except less dumb

We're on so many layers on irony we don't even know anymore what is genuine and what is not
Perhaps nothing is genuine and the whole universe is ironic

Sup Forums is full of retarded cynical alt-right beta racists who think they are better than Sup Forums. many users crosspost, and nothing is really different from Sup Forums in essence. they hate the term "alt-right" ofc always stupidly question posters saying it like "whats alt-right, who are that".

the only difference is they believe they are better, more clever, more mature than Sup Forums somehow. pathetically, thats the only thing that characterizes Sup Forums. thats it.

int is jew-friendly pol

>Are you guys any better
No. We Sup Forumsolerants.

We are the same but we hate muzzies instead of jews and other european because of history and shit

Sup Forums: Retarded Americans ft. baltics who can barely speak English

I love stormfags!

>Sup Forums complains about how people are trying to take away their free speech
>Sup Forums defends dictators like Augusto Pinochet
I can't tell if they're being serious.

>IMG_3903
dumb phone poster

>I used to be a big user of Sup Forums

Because
>It's only censorship if it's my speech being attacked
Also COOL FREE HELICOPTER RIDES memes

Average Sup Forumstard

nowhere in Sup Forums is better
bye, thanks for posting

I think opinions here varies more than opinions in Sup Forums

we hate wh*tes and collectively hivemind the Neo-catholic Mexican empire, the new proud indigenous hegemony that will take over the world.
God and Quetzalcoatl bless.

Sup Forums lacks self-awareness and is irony deficient.

I blame the Trayvon Martin case for the influx of stormfags.

>2012
stormfags were hanging around in /new/ since as back as 2010, until moot made the bad decision of removing that board
then the cancer spread, especially on int that was a lesson for al physicians in the world

What was that board for?

News.
It was actual news for like 3 months then turned into a haven for racists.

>uses the r word unironically
>leaf
kek of course

>implying Sup Forums isn't more mature than Sup Forums
Go and see their first page, literally "meme wars" and e-celeb threads

>falling for the daviddo-kun bait
ay pero qué boludo

This board may be full of autists but we're not this autistic
youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE&t=10s

I'm only racist towards mexicans and arabs. Could care less about all the other ethnicities

Oh please all of Sup Forums used to tell the boring outright racists to go back to Sup Forums before /new/ or Sup Forums were a thing.

There's a difference between vitriolic racism and spamming stormie links for 2 hours, and ironic racism or light stereotyping you see on Sup Forums or Sup Forums

Yes i am racist i like racing

i'm only racist against chinks

Im what you call post modern racist, sometimes its ironic, sometimes it isn't, infact I can't tell the difference between the two anymore