This will get under 60% on RT which means it will be absolute kino on par with Resurrection. Cap this post

This will get under 60% on RT which means it will be absolute kino on par with Resurrection. Cap this post.

The really sad part is that you probably really do think you are funny and clever, user.

Spotted the buttblasted roastie. Die, you vaginanigger.

We'll be fine as long as Ridley realizes no one wants to see religion and the space jockey being reduced to humanoid greek statues that created life in barren planets, being shoehorned in a horror movie about alien dicks that fuck your face to get in and fuck your chest to get out (which is what people actually want).

I enjoyed the space jockey story. Would like to see more of them desu.

WHERE IS THE TEASER RIDLEY YOU COMPLETE FUCKING HACK

TEASER OR RIOT

Why aren't Xenomorphs able to have eyes? They've morphed with so many species, including the dog, but they just can't into eyes.

resurrection was a decent action flick with aliens

at least the story made somewhat sense unlike prometheus

Prometheus could've been a better movie if it focused EITHER A) only on Space Greek Statue gods that put life on earth, and we go to find them, shoehorn the religious themes or B) finding black goo in a space ship that infects people and evolves, absolutely no religion allowed

this mishmash ruined a perfectly good science fiction movie with just too much and messing with people's expectations when you put the Alien references in that totally don't belong.

>walmart
Was it a quip or social commentary?

in the "making of" for Alien, hr giger mentions not giving them eyes makes them creepier, you don't know where they're looking and makes them look alien

In the first alien they do have eyes, because they have a human like skull with eye sockets under that domed head. it just doesn't show in the dark, quick cut viewings of the alien.

Well, I found it very interesting that the same people that designed us also designed Xenomorphs, and that they actually wanted to erase us all.

>In the first alien they do have eyes, because they have a human like skull with eye sockets under that domed head. it just doesn't show in the dark, quick cut viewings of the alien.
So fucking glad they ditched that.

I agree it is creepy that they don't have eyes but it's also really strange that they are just unable to grow eyes no matter who they combine their genes with. Also eyes are an advantage unless you exist in the pitch black environment, in which case it's a disadvantage.

they didn't really ditch it, it's on camera, you just can't see it because it has a transparent dome on top and it's dark.

So they do actually have eyeballs and are able to see things through the transparent dome?

Was i the only one to assume after watching the first Alien that the xenomorph had some sort of natural camouflage system, where as it grew it would adapt it's look to match it's surroundings (which is why it looks like the interiors of the Nostromo and blends in so well, also looks like the interiors of the space jockey ship)

I think if they ran with this, it would be an awesome "new" feature, they'd have an all-white interiors ship and the xeno would camouflage to be all white and use the shapes of that ship instead of black and boney/tubey

I also want them to do the thing they planned to do at the end of Alien, where it's the Alien speaking in ripley's voice, sending a distress signal (that would complete the "villain immitates humans", like the iconic Predator and the Terminator have done)

i never heard any mention of eyeballs or seeing by the designers in the "making ofs", just that it has the bone structure of the animal it comes out of

james cameron did away with the eye sockets in his head redesign for aliens though

I don't think they can speak in human voice at all. They are more like beasts than humans. They have some kind of telepathic connection to the queen and are like a hive-mind following the queens orders.

No, I meant that they ditched it for the sequels. They didn't go with the mindset of oh the skull never showed up in the original Alien, let's keep that design and this time light the film so we can get some glimpses of the skull. Instead they did away with that part of the design completely.

The skull part was horrible. Now I think about it, H R Giger is a fucking hack. Much like Spielberg with Jaws, he accidentally made a masterpiece.

yeah it didn't happen and I'm glad for that, the idea was just thrown around during filming

The skull through the transparent dome always creeps me out.

>HR Giger a hack
>created the most iconic design of the 20th century, copied in all media since
>built and painted large parts of the ship sets and the suit himself using machine parts and animal bones, such as snake bones

and i'm inclined to think but not sure if it was him that decided to use real animal organs for the stuff inside the egg, and oysters and a liver for the inside of the dead facehugger

i am truly disapoint in you son

that might be stretching the abilities of the xenomorph too far, they are not x-men

maybe just xenomorphs with intelligence

Sigh.

They're not Space Jockeys, they're a gay sex cult that immitate Space Jockeys. The Jockeys are twice as big as the homosex freaks.