If you go to the cinema and do this then fucking kill yourself

If you go to the cinema and do this then fucking kill yourself

In addition to being socially retarded (I see you coming in here by yourself) you have to be a disgusting slob as well?

t. The person who has to clean up after you monkeys

>STOP MAKING ME DO MY JOB
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's a waste of food.

I don't come to house and throw food all over the floor

Lmao at this faggot

You charge $16 for a burger, fries and a drink, and have conveniently placed garbage receptacles all over the theater? Get fucked. I'll use any trash can I want you thieving shitbags.

>That good feel while wiping my greasy fry fingers on a complimentary napkin and wrapping it up with my tomatoes and onions then depositing the whole thing in the seat in front of me on my way out.

oh oh I think I can top this
hi guys! So if you desire your food served quick, hot, and fresh (and guaranteed loogie-free), a tip of some kind would be great. 15% is cool, but whatever you can do would be awesome. Also, you'll get to feel GREAT! in knowing you helped provide fair pay for a honest day's work.

Good morning, and good breakfast to you! :)

You don't pay to come into my house either

>actually literally unironically paying movie theater prices
You're just cucking your wallet. In case you need help reaching the point, that's bad and you don't want to do that.

I do when I see ur mom

Mrw I run an independent theatre and rake in that NEETbux money from faggots like you.

Don't forget the tip son.

>not ordering a take out curry half way though the movie, deciding you aren't actually hungry, then pouring it over a whole row of seats

get on my level

Nothing better than sneaking a korma into a flick tho, people get mad as fuck about the smell

I used to go to the cinema by myself. Whatever looks I got from the workers had no affect on me, my not-give-a-shit level was off the charts
The ones who were most offended by me being there alone were the snack shop fags. For whatever reason they had to show to show it by making these fake smug faces which evaporated when my aura proved genuine. I'd order whatever the hell I wanted and left the trash under the seats

go back to redit/imgur if you're going to talk like a fag

you guys think like nigger and chinese people
literally third world trash
is it hard to be clean for you people ?

Get a better job then faggot

I keep things nice and simple

Don't wash my feet for weeks, bring in some tinned mackerel. At the end of the showing I take off my socks and stomp it into the seats and carpet, throw my shoes at the projector (bonus points of I damage it) and just walk out barefoot

>buy a small popcorn
>buy a large soda
>eat half the popcorn and drink half the soda
>put massive dip in my mouth and spit in half filled soda for rest of movie
>pour popcorn on ground and pour soda/dip mixture on top of it and stomp on it on my way out

I unironically do this. Fuck you fags

My latest scheme is leaving my trash in front of the seat and sitting in the cinema hall while i wait for the credits end, that way i get to look into their eyes as i leave my trash for them to pick up

Don't try that shit in with kino, tho

Independent theaters are fun.

>mfw I always encourage my date to leave her garbage in and around the seat because I know it will annoy the personell

Cinemas are a dying meme-business that don't need to exist at all now that everyone and their mother had 55'' screens in their homes.

>coming in by yourself
Totally not frat boys and bitches dropping trash. Kids too.

>go to see Warcraft
>pay full price
>its complete shit
>halfway through move throw popcorn container towards front from the very back
>popcorn spills all over 7+ rows
>pour blue gatorade on the seats on the way out

heh, maybe blizzard wont make such shit movies now

>cinema wardens regularly patrolling the theater and chewing out anyone who leaves their trash on the floor
my cinema mischief is pretty limited now. all i can do is toss around small bits of food without looking suspicious

Are you some kind of nigger?

>wahhh stop making me employed
clean up my shit, subhuman

>buy a bag of live crickets at pet store
>put them in fridge till they fall asleep
>put bag in my inside jacket
>get extra large tub of popcorn
>dump popcorn all over the floor in theater
>open bag of crickets into empty tub
>flip Tub over and place it on the floor
>leave
Guy comes and cleans up...picks up Tub...CRICKETS EVERY WHERE

Am I the only one who does this?

Are you a baby that shits himself

Embarrassing

I'll have fun spending my wages on prostitutes and travel while you rot in it moms basement

anyone else put down a thin layer of toilet roll on the seat before sitting? i do this when using public toilets, i also do it at the theatre

other things i do:
>spit my chewing gum out whenever i realize how disgusting it tastes
>spit on the door handles to the auditorium
>sneak in my own food and dump any rubbish from my pockets onto the floor so staff has to clean up products they dont even sell
>carve swear words into the upholstery and carpentry
>crawl under the seats tie peoples shoe laces together
>crawl under seats and steal peoples shoes if they have taken them off

You're the low IQ monkey who works in a cinema though, cleaning up after people who pay for your existence.

waitresses are the worst offenders

Who else /JerksOffInTheTheater/ here ?

I usually just dump my KFC bones and take a huge shit in the back part of a toilet. By the time they find it the smell must be incredible

I came on the back of the seat of some bitch who wouldn't stop looking at her phone the whole movie.