Haha love how all major retailers have it in the charts and youtubers and small news sites are giving it low reviews

haha love how all major retailers have it in the charts and youtubers and small news sites are giving it low reviews.

kinda makes you wonder were the fake news really stems from huh?

Are you retarded? The album is receiving low reviews because it's dog shit.

haha you read reviews

>Pitchfork
>small news site

nah, it's getting low reviews across the board, ya delusional fuckwit

Google Eminem you nazi nothing but good reviews come up.

kek

what? i don't even know what you're trying to say here.

The fake news is coming from the small news sites and youtube channels and the real news is coming from global trusted left channels you moron,

trump has literary been called out

The lyrics are cringey and the album just sounds bad. Eminem's attempt at carrying a note is grating to the ears in Untouchable, his collaboration with Ed Sheeran just screamed that Relapse/Recovery pop era that he never fully grew out of. It's just bad. Rewind to his last effort, The Marshall Mathers LP 2, just 4 years ago, he had the impressive Rap God which is one of the most innovative rap songs ever due to it's style and the sheer amount of fire Eminem spits, Berzerk is a fun song that's akin to something from the Beastie Boys, even the pop-heavy Monster was done well.

Eminem has shown in the past that he can have politically driven lyrics and still put forth a good effort (White America, and Mosh being the two examples that come to mind), but this was not a good effort. His flow was okay in most songs, but it feels phoned in and ham-fisted, and the production is nothing short of underwhelming. It's just a poor release. Not to say his next album can't be great, but he's definitely showing some signs of age.

I think you've proven yourself to be the one who's retarded.

>googling for music opinions
Don't you have some math homework to do?

Rich, out of touch asshole wines about a politics. Nothing to see with this album.

Sorry, guess I should spend my money on a magazine that tells me.

atleast google is free you hack

/our thot/

>Rich, out of touch asshole wines about a politics

You mean Trump?

He doesn't even though. It's only 2 songs on the album, he just pretended the album would be political for marketing. I mean it's still complete shit.

You could extend this further to the dinosaur exhibit that is our Congress

>out of touch
yeah, no. you don't win an election in a democracy if you're "out of touch"

>legitimately wants a dictatorship
fag

>USA
>A democracy

teehee

>you don't win an election in a democracy if you're "out of touch"

You do if your country's populated by uneducated morons who believe the Earth's 10,000 years old and that global warming is a chinese hoax.

(You)

I'm gonna need less salt on that.

Plenty of educated people voted for him. You have to have some intelligence to know not to vote for Hillary.

>claims other people are out of touch
>claim all of america is "uneducated morons"
So what you really meant was "in touch with you", not "in touch with the general population"

You can be educated and still be a moron, user.

>believing the Earth is 10,000 years old and that global warming is a chinese hoax is a matter of opinion

Try again, Swampy.

This has been going on for over a decade. The music "biz" is obliterated, so many sites give higher grades to help the industry. The best & most obvious example is rock/metal site blabbermouth.net they give out 8s & 9s like nothing. If you go back on the cd review archive 11 years there are way more 6s & 3s

>You can be educated and still be a moron, user.

Which would explain the Hillary votes...

Does a not 'complete shit' Eminem album exist? This wigger douchebag just seems to make sountracks to backyard wrestling and Meth abuse.

so do you have literally anything to bring to the discussion that isn't either a strawman or an insult?

or is your "supremely educated high IQ blue state mind" not capable of more?

And you have to be a literal retard to actually think Trump is better.

You have to be a complete shill to not think they both equally sucked shit.

You have to be a complete idiot to think putting an actual Russian puppet in our highest office is somehow a "fuk u to the libruls haha lmfao". Fucking grow a brain and think about how much respect we've lost in the world in just a year. Nobody takes us seriously because of this fucking moron.

Oh no, a bunch of pussy nations don't like us. You think they'd like us if Hillary was in? I'd rather have a Russian puppet than an Islamic puppet.

Jesus fucking christ you people are a lost cause.

you seem really upset and out of touch

maybe try running a candidate that would actually win against trump?

Yeah, no shit.

You're a bore, I'm just trolling you man. I don't give a fuck about Trump or Hillary.

>it was merely an act!

It's too complex for the average reviewer, specially the average youtuber. Watch Revival being rated 8/10 in five years or so.

That's probably the first funny Trumptard post I saw about the topic. Keep it up, user.

>I'd rather have a Russian puppet than an Islamic puppet.
Jesus, the two party system really fried the brains of our poor friends across the pound.

Really. If Foo Fighters were around in the 70s, they'd be lumped in the same tier with the Grass Roots or Bread. Nobody would have possibly taken this band seriously in those days and acted as if Davey is the only guy keeping rawk alive with his mindless radio ditties.

>showing some signs of age

Em has been in a slow decline since relapse.
A couple good singles here and there but his flow and style has slowly decayed ever since he got off drugs. This was probably his most sober album yet. Explains why it sounds like shit.

Imagine being this stupid

>complex
wow wish i could have your intellect to see through eminems childhood trauma autism and virtue signalling

>virtue signalling
He didn't say a single thing on Revival, he wouldn't say on SSLP. If calling out a corrupt idiot is virtue signalling, what isn't?

It can get the lowest scores in the world and it can still chart at the same time you fucking retard

so him wanking off blm isnt for publicity and to shill his album off to kangz? If it was popular and socially acceptable to roast Hillary, he'll be on that in a heartbeat, gotta get those shekels for rosenberg goyim

>so him wanking off blm isnt for publicity and to shill his album off to kangz?
A guy who grew up among negros, makes black music and has mostly black best friends, among them his absolute best friend, who already spoke out about white privilege, supporting the rights of blacks is that shocking for you?

>If it was popular and socially acceptable to roast Hillary, he'll be on that in a heartbeat
He did that before it was cool. Also roasting a clown a good part of your white trash fanbase supports might be overall a popular move but extremely commercially risky for Eminem. Him doing it shows that he prefers the truth. Besides again, his ideas back of fucking SSLP made pretty clear that he'd diss every republicunt.

a guy who grew up rapping "black girls only want your money because theyre dumb" or being constantly looked over and bullied for being a wypipo in a black world is now filling himself up with white guilt because its best commercially. He needed to say something otherwise the toxic left would have roasted him, look how everyone was jumping on taylor swift. He had nothing special to rap about so its the same old victim complex and social justice shit that he would have ripped anyone else for doing, pandering to black people, the jews puppeting him and fat white girls whilst selling out his fanbase who voted for someone he doesnt like. It was a pathetic, lazy way of shilling, and blm arent supporting the rights of blacks, its supporting the rights of thugs who aim guns at police and get exactly whats coming to them then capitalising on the very slim minority of unjustifiable cases to validate their violence against their own businesses and communities.

This

The album did 230k which is a third of what MMLP2 sold pure... he really underestimated how conservative his white fanbase is

>a guy who grew up rapping "black girls only want your money because theyre dumb"
When he was a butthurt teenager. It's not like he didn't address that shit over 10 years ago.

>bullied for being a wypipo in a black world
That's mostly 8mile story. Eminem said multiple times how he loved that you color didn't matter when it came to rap since it was about the skills. Tons of comments how music brought people together and so on. Besides, he was actually bullied by whites.

>its best commercially.
Not for a guy who has mainly Trumptards as supporters. It's why Taytay keeps quiet too, a huge part of her base are rightwingers, who remember her from country times and mostly parents from kids, who wouldn't buy her CDs if she went with fuck Trump.

>look how everyone was jumping on taylor swift.
And look how little difference it made. She outsold every album in 2017 in 4 days. Almost like being politically neutral is the better commercial choice instead of standing up for what you believe.

Honestly, the album isn't god awful but people always expect Eminem to release some of that vintage flame like in the good old days and he never does. So every reviewer is like ''come on bruh''

>That's probably the first funny Trumptard post I saw about the topic. Keep it up, user.

You're a dunderhead, Trump has nothing to do with this. I had that opinion back when I saw a bunch of white trash shitheads singing "Hi, my name is!" back when that garbage was released.

>album ends with a toilet flush

i laughed for 30 minutes straight

No it really is id say its the worst album from a popular artist since st anger.

Given it's by far the best album this year, it's still not bad enough for all the whining.

Revival is really bad but Encore is far worse.

Eminem sucks and you are a libtard fag. That is all.

Encore is better actually: Evil deeds, never enough, yellow brick road, mosh, movkingbird, crazy in love, one shot two shot, Encore, spend some time, ricky ticky toc, we as americans, love you more??? im sick of this encore hate bandwagon bullshit, have you even listened to it before? encore shits on revival

the album is shit. period. I genuinely envy you if you can enjoy this. boring weak production, sporadic, annoying flow, fake emotion, half the album is pop singers, not one fearured rap verse

NNNNGGGHHHH THE RUSSIANS
Also- explain how Trump is somehow ruining the world. Stupid shit like "far left politicians in Yurop and celebrities spoke negatively of him" is not valid.

im canadian and i can vouche that the reason i dont take america seriously IS because of the trump hate

WOAH U MEAN TRAILER TRASH DRUG ADDICTS AREN'T WISE PHILOSOPHICAL SAGES AND SOURCES OF ETERNAL WISDOM?

WOAH DUDE I THOUGHT RAP WAS "THA WISDUM OF THA STREETZ" N SHIET????

MUHFUGGAZ TELLIN ME RAP AIN'T LIKE ENLIGHTENED N EGYPTIAN KANGZ N SHIEETT?

>Nah philosophy ain't STREET, nigga,
>Yeah I like Tupac and Lil Peep, I'ma muhfuggin PHILOSOPHA OF THA STREETZ

The only reason why people like Encore is because it came out when everyone still really liked Eminem. If Encore came out today it would be laughed at and ridiculed just as much as Revival.

Encore sound exactly like what it is; A multi-millionaire high on prescription medication barely giving an effort with some of the most embarrassing attempts at "humor" I've seen any artist tackle. As bad as "Relapse", "Recovery" and "Revival" are, at the very least he seems like he is trying. He's failing but he's trying. Encore is just inexcusably lazy.

I unironically like encore better than his last 4 albums, at least his laziness had replay value unlike his best now

PicTURE A PERFECT COFFeee POT, CAn i FLow? PROLLY NAWT BUT iTs ALL i GoT TILL CLUMPH knockS IT OFF, COVFEFE POT! and HES ORANGE!

it's shit because you're a trump fag that's why

well have you not noticed he got elected and the hate is not from everyone. and did you notice canada is in north AMERICA

whats your point? do you not understand how to differentiate between North America and America? wow anericans are stupid