/nba/ - Steve Nash edition

>MIA:Jazz and James Johnson have mutual interest?
>LAC:Woj: Danilo Gallinari to join the Clippers
>OKC:Patrick Patterson, OKC agree to 3-year deal
>WAS:Otto Porter agrees to max offer from Nets
>NY:Derrick Rose to meet with the Clippers
>BOS:Olynyk to become an unrestricted free agent
>BOS:Gordon Hayward says he's joining the Celtics
>GS:Omri Casspi to join Warriors on one-year deal
>POR:Nurkic (leg) goes through 90-minute workout
>SAC:Rudy Gay would like to sign with the Thunder
>MIA:Miami officially waives Chris Bosh
>MIN:Justin Patton undergoes foot surgery

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KDTrey5/status/882663756978831360
sports.yahoo.com/gordon-hayward-makes-celtics-true-east-contenders-142233448.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GShZUiyqEH0
youtube.com/watch?v=xFq4EVWZx0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i can do all things

I don't get how anything the Warriors have done puts them above Boston especially after Boston have Hayward

boston will 3peat easily

Trade with Portland to acquire Nurkic and Lillard.

The only ones spared from Boston's side are Horford (to play PF), Hayward (starting SF), Brown (starting SG) and Tatum (Hayward's benchboi). The manlet, Smart, Crowder and Bradley all have to go.

Also give Portland all the warchest of picks so they can waste them on Greg Oden 2.0 and Sam Bowie 2.0.

Horrible bait

more like 2018 NBA Champion Boiston Celtics edition

did gordon haywards wife have anything to do with his transfer lads?

How is it bait? Did you see how Boston dominated the Warriors in the regular season at Oracle the past two years?

Now they have to deal with Hayward

Reality Show Confirmed!!!!

How can Silver cripple the Warriors? He's going to have to at some point if they keep gaming the system.

Maybe.

based brazazil

/our/ guy

Man fuck this pussified era of Basketball filled with weak '''stars''' and players who don't want to work hard at all for their rings, and fuck all of you for dickriding and saying "oh whale I gez da warriors got better fuck me xD!"

Makes me glad Based Vince told Golden State to fuck off with their cheap rings

Furkan Korkmaz is the Turkish Steph Curry. Cap this.

Vince Carter is /ourguy/
Anyone who is a GSW fan is either south american(lol) or just a pussy who cant stick up for himself

bro vince carter was literally begging to join us LMAOOOOOO WATCHU TALKING ABOUT

maybe shes trying to influence his career (you go girl!) because deep down she knows and is uncomfortable accepting that she contributes virtually nothing to his success

ill fight anyone ITT. brazilarry showed me ju jitsu online

What are the cavs plans this off-season? (if they even have any)

Their front office seems to be imploding

>Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account @wojespn 1m1 minute ago
More
Free agent Dion Waiters inching closer to resolution, considering Miami, New York and Lakers, sources tell ESPN.

lets be serious here. miami is the best team out of the three

>Factoring in salary and luxury taxes, the Nick Young signing will cost the Warriors a total of $18.5M

>join us
>us
pretty sure subhumans that are currently bathing in their own shit dont get grouped with millionaire professional athletes

>Warriors are going to have to pay more than half the max just for a one year rental of Swaggy P just so he can ring chase

This is so fucking dumb.

That's the thing: we don't know, because they still don't have a GM. There's nobody steering the ship right now. They're adrift in the water.

>Dion Waiters
>lakers

dion ''big dick'' waiters joining the lakeys would confirm we livin the best timeline

BASED SWAGGY P NBA CHAMPION

>Swaggy P runnin' up the budget

good thing we in 20017 now bitch

Fuck off

literally gonna make them win a ring and go back to LA as a champ
he don't give a fuck about gsw
b a s e d

What if this is all a long-term plan Magic cooked up to eventually cripple the Warriors from a salary perspective? What if Swaggy P is a double agent?

So Nick Young is 007?

Yes. God help us.

Warriors being BTFO by their own players LMAO

Can they ever stop taking Ls?

oh me oh my! lots of samefagging by this 1 warrior hater!
>38 posts
>21 posters

just face it...warGODS are /ourguys/

Do the Cockshits have a chance this year with CP3 and Harden?

>Lots of interest for Kelly Olynyk, I'm told, with Nets, Pacers, Kings, Jazz coming on strong. Pacers are trying to shed salary to land him

>Steph Curry, Kevin Durant and Draymond Green all reached out to Nick Young to recruit him, which meant a lot to him.

>The Grizzlies may be willing to move Marc Gasol this offseason.
can you smell it
it's happening

Gonna need source on that

sports.yahoo.com/gordon-hayward-makes-celtics-true-east-contenders-142233448.html

Do you people realise that Durant is on his way on becoming an undisputed top 5 player? He will probably win the MVP this season+the finals MVP and another chip.His only competition this year will be Kawhi and LeBron and none of them can score at Durant's rate.And this will happen for at least the next 2 seasons.This general will be seething for the next 5 years

>Fultz
>Simmons
>Korkmaz

can't lose the 2018 ROY when all 3 nominees are from the same team

>Do you people realise that Durant is on his way on becoming an undisputed top 5 player?

Probably. He's the most complete offensive player the league has ever seen. If he can three-peat, he's top three all time.

>kawhi

hes trash

Sametranny

>Gordon Hayward Was Leaning Towards Re-Signing With Jazz On Monday Night

Hayward's agent trying to damage control by giving out fake news.

What a snake bastard.

>That probably depends on who is available. The trade market for stars has momentarily dried up. One player worth keeping an eye on, two league executives told The Vertical: Memphis’ Marc Gasol. The Grizzlies lost Zach Randolph, Tony Allen could be next out the door, and if you were filling out your Western Conference playoff bracket today, Memphis probably wouldn’t be in it. Would the Grizz move the 32-year-old Gasol for a ready-made rebuilding package of players and picks? Would Boston – which has to be wary of putting together a team that would beat Cleveland but still get pulverized by Golden State – be interested? Again, worth watching.

Look at the date, he's talking about the "rigged nba" nba comments

Stay fucking mad lmao
Harry disciples OUTCHEA

>"One player worth keeping an eye on (for Celtics), two league executives told The Vertical: Memphis’ Marc Gasol."

lebron on suicide watch

>gsw add another starter to their bench

Lecuck should just retire. He's never getting another ring

>Horford
>Hayward
>Gasol
>Thomas
>Brown
Yuck

Literally no shooting lmao.
This team would be great like in 2005

You cant win with an orphan midget on your team

Hardwood Paroxysm
@HPbasketball
Follow
More
There’s enough noise about Gasol and Boston to think it might happen, but there is no way Memphis gets good return on it. At all.

jae crowder and a pick is great enough

don't care about young but i'm kinda mad they got casspi for cheap.

>snakey pete leaving his homeland LA to play with his rivals

you literally can't make this up. Fuck that guy, so glad we have Lonzo and Brandon Ingram as team leaders now

So Nick Young hate the Warriors and then he joined....!!!! Really?

>regular season

You fucking get reamed by Cleveland, and you think you have any chance playing GS in a finals?

>no shooting
>Hayward, IT and Gasol all shot 38+% on 3s last season

Are Centers a meme at this point?

ITS HAPPENING

Literally everyone in that lineup can shoot lmao

>W-warriors can't keep everyone.
>they do and sign two upgrades.

Can we just fast forward this season.

I wonder if the Spurs gonna resign Dedmon and Simmons. I hope other teams don't notice those two are on the market before we do...

watching gsw sweeping okc in the first round gonna be lit

don't you like talking about sixers injures all year?

NBA is fucked for allowing the memeroirs to do what they do. No way Durant should be allowed to take huge paycuts like that. I've got no problem with ringless guys pushing 40 that just want a ring but fucking guys in their prime taking pay cuts to keep noncompetitive superteams together? Horseshit.

It's ok when Duncan, Dirk, Wade or LeBron do it though right

>OKC will be an 8 seed

They can't. By next year Klay may leave, even if he resigns, in 2 years they'll be paying near 100mil in luxury taxes. Then it'll only keep multiplying.

It's not going to last more than 3 years.

I can't complain about "super teams" because if my team was a "super team" I wouldn't complain

He was always a snake. Remember how he turned everyone against D'Lo and then made magic trade him??

I can't believe someone born and raised in LA, who played for UCLA would decide to just switch teams on us. This makes Kevin Durant and Betrayward look like fucking garter snakes. This is the king cobra of bitch moves.

>It's not going to last more than 3 years.

>halfbreed bandwagon huemonkey

There's nothing anyone can do to stop it. I'll admit that I would hate this shit if I wasn't a long suffering Warriors fan. Decades of being a joke team and now they're setting up to dominate for the next few years. Gotta enjoy this shit while it lasts because most teams don't even get to experience any success at all. Normally this kind of shit only happens with the Lakers or Celtics.

>huge paycuts

>25mil a year

OH BOO HOO HE DIDN'T GET 30 MILLION, O M G SO BRAVE, SO MUCH SAFCRIFICE, HE'S LITERALLY MAKING THE SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS, WHICH IS THE OLD MAX BOO HOO

Meanwhile Shawn Livingston who hasn't had a pay day his entire tragic career is getting paid chump change and yet people have the gall to speak shit about KD as if he's doing anything great.

But what if Lacob decides he's just gonna pay for it because he can afford it with all the revenue he's gonna get from the new arena? What if they just keep winning forever?

>It's not going to last more than 3 years.

He's going to pay half a billion in luxury taxes by the year 2020.

6+ million is a huge deal that can sign another good player to a roster. especially some guy just looking for a ring

it's worth it for 10 titles

>dion on an airplane right now
so we might just get james johnson. I do not like this heat offseason. nothing has gone right

You're so dumb it's not even funny.

I remember earlier in the 2017 season when the Jazz were playing the Celtics at the garden, them Celtics fans were chanting/cheering for Gordon Hayward and Jae Crowder said it was disrespectful lol. It worked tho.

Not even billionaires want to pay the luxury tax.

He bought the Warriors for 450 million 7 years ago and they're now worth more than 5 times that. He can pay the tax and then sell the team and have made a profit

GSW is oficially the most stacked team of all time (if it wasn't already)

fuck larry bird and fuck wh*te """""people"""""

>What if they just keep winning forever?

by this time next year curry will have just as many titles as lebroom

let that sink in for a while

youtube.com/watch?v=GShZUiyqEH0
youtube.com/watch?v=xFq4EVWZx0o

Ok lol. Just watch these two games and tell me with the addition of Hayward and Horford how the FUCK the Warriors are gonna stop the Celtics