These baka gaijin don't understand...

>these baka gaijin don't understand, audiences don't want to see a movie with two hours of people in army uniforms running around gossiping and ten minutes of Godzilla

>they want to see two hours of people in suits and hardhats running around gossiping and ten minutes of Godzilla
Bravo

Gossiping about godzilla vs gilmore girlsYour move pussy

>doesnt realize nearly every godzilla movie ever has been people gossiping about godzilla and 10 minutes of godzilla

Who /wearavoid/ here?

I want a shoop of Zilla trying and failing to hold all his kino

I think that's actually his entire point. People are tired of that format of Godzilla movie, yet they keep doing it. They refuse to change the formula for some reason. And it's not just the japs, that shitty Broderick godzilla did the same thing. No one wants this kind of kaiju movie anymore. The format got stale in the 60s.

>that 1995 clip art
>random reaction faces in a bubble in the corner
Even the "normal" Japanese tv shows are weird

>I'm going to be President of the United States some day. If they'll let a dog eating nigger have the job they'll let anybody in
Whoa now we know why Anno had Sam Raimi flown in that one week

she looks good at least, i'd love to have a us president i can fap to.

>>I'm going to be President of the United States some day
>nip whore
>can't even speak english right
also the movie was fucking shit. godzillas atomic breath was neat but that was about it

hope anno sticks to his shitty cartoons

>risks career to save people
>actually cares
Unironically a better candidate than anyone who ran in the last 25 years

Thanks for the chuckle

Kek'd

Every Godzilla film besides final wars is mostly humans, Shin Gojira is one of the rare Goji films where the human parts are good. It was genuinely funny political commentary, and it was much better paced than 2014, it gave you godzilla parts here and there throughout instead of literally cockteasing you until the very end.

Parts of it felt like a bizarre ad for the JSDF

>he doesn't want to ride the Bull Moose
Get a load of this faggot

For all the talk about Japanese Anti-Americanism this movie really had a neutral to benevolent opinion of the US

>the American airforce is explicitly shown to wound Godzilla after he shrugs off every weapon Japan hits him with
>the Americans want to nuke him but are willing to give the Japanese time both to evacuate and to try a last ditch alternative weapon
>the American scientists were kind of dicks when they confiscated a shitload of Godzilla blood but they intentionally left the Japanese enough to finish the experiment
>Kayoko is depicted as a heroic character who isn't torn by conflicting loyalties but only tries to act in the best interests of BOTH the country she was born in and the country her grandmother came from, at the end of the movie she even says she wants to see the two countries grow closer in the future
Did they just change the whole plot in the subtitles or what

Hiromi a cute.

>can't even speak English right
Just like trump

At least he can speak America
>mfw the darkie starts talking about "Pockeeston and ISIL"

The French stalled the UN to give the Japanese more time, not the Americans

I really enjoyed Shin Godzilla. Detractors are exaggerating the negative aspects and ignoring or underplaying most of the strengths. For a film of its budget (less than 1/10th of the average blockbuster), the special effects are actually quite strong most of the time. Despite their simplicity, the characters are likable and serve their purpose. And similar to the film it's a spiritual remake of, the commentary and symbolism isn't subtle, however, the filmmakers make effective use of it. Sure the English could have been better and things somewhat slow down before the finale, though these flaws don't ruin the film.

This movie gave me goosebumps. I can't remember the last movie before shin g that gave me those.