It's hilarious that you can't even tell if it's a terrorist attack or just another day in the USA

It's hilarious that you can't even tell if it's a terrorist attack or just another day in the USA.
Literally an Iraq level country

Other urls found in this thread:

bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/news-from-bra/archive/news/2011-01-18-how-common-is-rape-in-sweden-compared-to-other-european-countries.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=BG_vh7qkjBw
frontpagemag.com/point/175434/1-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-sexual-assaults-daniel-greenfield
youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wut

>he says while posting from the country that's home to the rape capitol of Europe

Locked your door?

If it was "Iraq level" it wouldn't even make the news retard.

It's hilarious that you can't even tell if it's Stockholm or Abuja, Nigeria.

Literally an ABBA level country.

>I still like Opeth.

It's not
>buh buh muh graph
Sweden has a wider definition of rape.

But you can. Try again

In fairness Chicago is like that

I've tried to educate Sup Forums on this topic for a while. They don't care about facts. They share the same mentality as the SJW, just sticking their hands in the sand when the facts disagree with them.

bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/news-from-bra/archive/news/2011-01-18-how-common-is-rape-in-sweden-compared-to-other-european-countries.html

Maybe it's Iraq level.

But it's definitely not Sweden.

Obviously not, since if even a single person gets shot here, no matter if they die or not, it's newsworthy

Heck, if a person gets stabbed it's newsworthy.

as opposed to when someone gets raped

We have legalized murder, you have legalized rape, you're not that different, spurdo

>sweden
>sweden
>sweden
>sweden
>relevant
>relevant
>relevant
>relevant
>relevant
>relevant

see

The US is a vile abomination anyway

>hurr durr wide definition means rapist dindu blah bla excuse me I need to prep the bull now
How fucking retarded do you have to be to take this as an argument. The definition was the same before the hordes of sandniggers arrived and even if violent rape was not the case, it still counts as sexual assault under normal definition which is bad enough. Also your police departement is not even allowed to report ethnic or race statistics on rape cases/crimes anymore, so if that doesnt make you think you should most definitely end yourself.

>Croatia
Why are you even on Sup Forums? Your country is politically irrelevant. You're not white. You've never been a great or successful country. I mean, what are you doing here, really?

It's not an argument. It's hard numbers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden

To be fair, Florida cant be compared to the rest of the country. Its a sticky sweaty shithole filled with the worst imaginable human garbage. The ocean needs to sweep it all away.

And our gun violence is grossly over reported, with only 13,000 people dying each year from it.

So, we are not that different, really.

it actually was an argument

Hey, Fellow Swede. I support you in combating American delusions about Sweden, but Croatia is a Glorious and great European country. Dont mind the shills. Divided we fall

So the 50% increase in the past five years under the same definition is due to what?

>How fucking retarded do you have to be to take this as an argument.
Read the article. It's perfectly sound.
> The definition was the same before the hordes of sandniggers arrived and even if violent rape was not the case, it still counts as sexual assault under normal definition which is bad enough.
Yeah except other countries don't classify a slap on the butt as rape, so when you compare the rape statistics of Sweden with another country... well I think you see what I'm trying to get at. When it comes to ACTUAL rapes, we're nowhere near the rape capital of Europe. Heck, Switzerland is probably closer to that title, seeing as your women get raped by austrian alphorns on a regular basis.
>Also your police departement is not even allowed to report ethnic or race statistics on rape cases/crimes anymore, so if that doesnt make you think you should most definitely end yourself.
How is that relevant when it comes to number of rapes? Stick to the topic at hand, yodel nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=BG_vh7qkjBw

>only 13,000 people dying each year
>only 13,000
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA

Ok, but the argument is backed up by hard numbers. Unlike the other sides arguments

It's not rape when your girls voluntarily spread their legs for BBC and mudslime, Sven.

>How is that relevant when it comes to number of rapes? Stick to the topic at hand, yodel nigger.
Because you autistic retard, what he's trying to prove is your insatiable love of muslim refugee cock is the source of the problem. When your government deliberately uses broad categories and won't permit categorization whether its swedish rape vs actual rape or darkies vs natives they're hiding something.

>but Croatia is a Glorious and great European country.
Remind me when they've ever been relevant.
>Dont mind the shills. Divided we fall
When united with balkan sand-niggers we fall just the same. These people are a burden on white countries. We don't need them.

>So the 50% increase in the past five years under the same definition is due to what?
Non-whites. What's your point?

see

The difference between Sweden and America is that our girls aren't willingly spreading their legs, burger.

>mogadhisu level country calls america iraqi level country.

lol whatever abdi karim

>comparing a country of 300+ million to a country of 30 million
Not to mention the fact there is significantly less ignoring the population, taking it into account you are retarded

From that very article
>The BRÅ has not released detailed data on rape committed by immigrants since 1996, but according to that report individuals with an immigrant background made up 53% of all rape convictions between 1985 and 1989
do you think they've magically become more civilized since your government banned reporting facts?

It's hilarious that you can't even tell what the thread was about since Sup Forums is incapable of anything but namecalling people based on flags

> Sweden has a wider definition of rape

Doesn't change the fact that rape increased three fold the minute the migrants

So you've experienced a 50% increase in swede rape but you believe there's been no increase in real rape going along with that?

What is it you fail to understand in that gook brain of yours? Naming the ethnicity of the perpetrator is irrelevant to the number of rapes committed. We are discussing whether or not Sweden is the rape capital of Europe, not the ethnicity of the rapists.

Only thing thats wider on average in Sweden is your sphincters.

See The ethnicity is completely irrelevant when it comes to the NUMBER of rapes.

>When not prepping the bull or heeding the call to prayer, I trigger burgers, the only nation out there that might actually have the capacity or inclination to save me from sandnigger hell.

Just...

The Muslims widened your definition of rape like they have widened your asshole.

Of those 13,000, a large portion is due to police / self defense

It's all lumped into one statistic.

Considering our 300,000,000+ population, it's not a very problematic statistic.

On the other hand, in Sweden, 1 in 4 girls will be raped in their lifetime.

frontpagemag.com/point/175434/1-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-sexual-assaults-daniel-greenfield

Nobody's said that immigrants don't rape disproportionally much, but the facts clearly state that despite having so many immigrants, sweden does not have more rape than other countries.
Then you goys try to argue back with random numbers from some blog or whatever

>300,000,000+ population, it's not a very problematic statistic.
Even a shithole like india with 4 times your population has less people murdered by guns
stay c󠀀󠀀u󠀀󠀀c󠀀ked

the only way you are still relevant is
>rape capital of the world
>most cucked country of the world

> Stay cucked
> Owning guns means you're a cuck
> Sweden

Alright Sven, it's time to stop being autistic

So?

Still a statistical irrevelancy

When you factor out nigger violence, the gun death statistics are roughly equal to any european nation with strict gun control, around the 1.5-3 per 100,000 range.

english is not his first language lol.. who knows what he thinks cuck means

The meme is rape capital of Europe, not the world, and it has been debunked long ago. Maybe it's hard for a sand-nigger like yourself to read though, I understand that.
He wasn't talking about the guns, but the murder rate. Are you genuinely retarded?

The rape capital of the world is South Africa

You come in second

Thinking your statistics are "not very problematic" despite being worse than literal third world countries is c󠀀󠀀u󠀀󠀀c󠀀ked

But of course you're not factoring out nigger violence from the countries you're comparing against. No, can't do a fair comparison, that would show the truth.
Also, by your own argument, that shows that guns don't have any effect on saftey

I watched 60 minutes team getting attacked by nignogs in of your cities cuck. Now I believe in all of the pol memes about sweden

lol Sup Forums level research

>You come in second
Already debunked it. Sorry.

Holy fuck. Based Japan.

>that headline

We don't own guns because of safety

We own guns because we have the right to own them.

I know the idea of a right is very confusing in your country, but try your best to understand it.

>We own guns because we have the right to own them.
A right which was constituted because of safety reasons.

You don't even know our own constitution.

>police telling the news team they cant get in with them because it might startle the swede nig nogs
>nignogs throw drings at news team
>handicapped swede drive his cart into nignog and gets beat up as newsteam runs away

its all on camera you fucking cunt

>We own guns because we have the right to own them.
A right which was constituted because of safety reasons.

You don't even know your own constitution.

your own*

Nope.

>says the guy who literally isn't allowed to buy a kinder egg

>so retarded you didn't even get the point
I'm not saying they didn't get attacked

t. internet tough guy

Why would you resort to namecalling instead of just stopping to post. You're anonymous

Read the post, then looked at the flag.

you started it swede. I know you need to let your frustrations somehow out, but pol isnt the right place.

We are trying to help you get uncucked. Also, please keep on entertaining me until my game starts.

>We are trying to help you get uncucked.
>Croatia
Just shut up, turkroach.

>mfw arrogant cuck deserves everything he gots

You should visit sometime.

*gets

I have.

>Be Swede
>Let Mind wonder into other countries politics
>Get shut down
>bounce back into reality
>wife is screaming
>allah allah give me the donga
>Swede's cuck cock gets mildly aroused
>what was i doing? never mind that its time to show some real national pride.
>quietly and submissively joins the raping like a good little cucky.

Kek

>Opeth
Why do all Sup Forums Americans have the music taste of a seventeen year old goth kid?
I expected to find a shitload of Wagner on this board.

Achmed bringing the bantz

did you suck enough black cock to satisfy yourself?

>Get shut down
Nobody even talked about the topic of the OP retard.
And the "rape" ting is refuted

Why would I go abroad for black cock when I live in sweden?

>entire civilization is collapsing around you
>b-but the AMERICAN CHOCOCLATE BAAAAN

Wew lad. No sympathy.

Our country is Iraq level country

Have you even been in Poland, let alone iraq?

Don't you have some rape victims to counsel?

>Yes, you do

read the fred m8 ;)

>American
>Talking about civilization
Wew lad

>sweden complaining about name calling
Topcuck

Fuck u sayin bout Poland u fukken cunt m8, ill fuck you up Mehmet.
KUURWA

I think you'll find a disproportionally large namecalling from non-swedes ITT

I'm sorry carpenter. I'm sure you will be first world one day

Fuck off, cunt.
Americans are alright.

The post is more about their "civilization" than them as people

I propose we fill twitter with fitting hashtags.

How about #NotOurTwinks?

Because Pajeets can't even afford toilets how are they suppose to start shooting at each other, Sven? I thought you Scandinavians were suppose to be smart.

So you're saying that in places with less guns (because people can't afford them) there's less violence?

You're talking to an american. They are notoriously stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk