/granate/ now with 10% more /beschissen/

>Midfielder Zlatko Junuzovic is probably going to extend his contract at Bremen
Former >schalke player Alexander Baumjohann joins brazilian club Coritiba
>Ginter to BMG is a done deal
BvB buys half of PSGs youth team. Next in line is midfielder Azzedine Toufiqui.
Austrian CB Philipp Lienhart (Real M.) joins Freiburg on loan

Alexander Witsel:"Ancelotti called me two weeks ago"

Other urls found in this thread:

espnfc.com/story/3153400/thiago-alcantara-bayern-munich-dont-need-big-name-signings-to-succeed
youtube.com/watch?v=qmZm5-MHR4c&t=1739s
youtube.com/watch?v=jDL8XwXxiz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good, just what i was looking for

shit thread

rude

yes very rude

i ate Kuskus today

evening bundes

Good OP pic.

RB "Ganz Normaler Aufsteiger" Leipzig willing to pay €13m for Jean-Kévin Augustin, formerly linked with Berlin and Dortmund

/granaten/

yummy

good evening

i ate Knutschiknutschi today

Didn't they already payed ~50mil€ for transfers last season?

why real based no buy goretzka?

tell me something about Coritiba

because next year 4free

Yes. But I can't believe anyone wants to pay €13m for a benched U21 player with 1 year left on his contract. Maybe they really sell Keita or Forsberg this transfer window.

lewd

Free Granate is best Granate

i suppose

>Maybe they really sell Keita or Forsberg this transfer window.
Some english news sources say that it's only a matter of time until Liverpool seals the Keita deal for ~70-80mil.

The recruitment of Capellas bears metaphysical significance for BVB and shall bring with it luck. Capella is the star that shows virility, honor and wealth. And this sign is fascinating. Indeed as Winter turns to Summer, so did the Earth move its axis of rotation. I can only suspect that Dortmund was under the star Procyon during winter considering all misfortune and hardship that happened, having an apex with the attack on their bus. Procyon is masculine and further portrays the overcoming of calamity and so Dortmund won at least the DFB Pokal hence I rest my theory about Dortmund being under Procyon during last winter. I can only suspect that being under the superior Capella will now lead them to a league title or perhaps even the CL.

sad!

Was rauchst du?

die vogels tun alle kirchn aus mein garten klaun :(

The wording of my text is retarded, sorry. But just trust me with my basic knowledge about astrology and hermeticism when I say BvB will have a lucky season coming up.

>still no granate bought
Are Bayern done for?

Naw. Theyre currently in an image rebranding campaign. They want to divert focus from "we need a granate", to "the evil rich clubs keeping us down and Bayern has always been a developer of players and talents".

I think Bayern will have a mediocre season, where they possibly win the BL, but crash hard in the CL and then fire Ancelotti, get rid of Robben, Ribery, Costa, Gnabry, Sanches, Boateng and then completely copy Dortmund and start buying up the best talents in Germany (and Europe).

dat delusion

espnfc.com/story/3153400/thiago-alcantara-bayern-munich-dont-need-big-name-signings-to-succeed

>Jean-Kévin Augustin

sounds like another bundes meme name

still makes no sense to me that mods autosage /granate/ when basically every important sport is at its off-season and still leaving threads like this one up

>implying its not that buttmad customer Mod who spergd out after he told his "problemviertel" story

>"problemviertel" story
backstory NOW

They have our thread names blacklisted whereas they must remove random shitposts manually.

yeah thought so. should we just try another name? made a /beskidt/ thread yesterday obviously but no one except denmark found it

user walked through a bad neighborhood and some muzzies talked shit towards him, talked shit back and they threatened him

just start turkish superliga threads
we wuz on auto sage before that story tho

pls delet this post and change the filename on your device. thank you

or else what?
*blocks you're path*

According to BILD, Goretzka's agent met with Real Madrid.

How hard are customers trembling right now?

schalke rn

Also BILD: Augustin to Leipzig a done deal

>Beim Deutschen Fußball-Bund steht ein Wechsel des Generalsponsors unmittelbar bevor. Der langjährige Partner Mercedes wird ab 2019 von Volkswagen abgelöst.
what do we think?

Volkswagen already sponsors almost every Buli club, so I'm a bit sceptical having a sponsor being this dominant.

if this means even more Bayern players get called up it can't be bad

REFUNDS

FUCK

You win this time /energy/. I really wanted Augustin at BVB. Maybe that means Obama is staying.

no

ugh

Yeah, Dortmund must really trust that Isak guy. Watching a bit of YT videos, his movement with the ball reminds me a bit of Dembele, might be a GRANATE.

Forsberg going to Milan has been a matter of time several times now.

>Augustin
whence have you seen him?

satanic quads
follow paul joyce's twitter. if a deal is gonna happen then he will be the first reliable source to tweet about it, he doesn't report bullshit

U20 Korea.

>judging from that mickey mouse tournament
m8.... fucking england won.......

Ananastisch!

>Emre Mor hat keine Pläne, Borussia Dortmund gen türkische Süper Lig zu verlassen. „Ich spiele gern für die türkische Nationalmannschaft“, leitet der 19-Jährige gegenüber dem deutschsprachigen Süper Lig-Portal ‚GazeteFutbol‘ ein und stellt klar: „Aber die Süper Lig ist nicht mein Ziel und wird auch nicht mein Ziel werden. Ganz einfach deshalb, weil ich weder Türkisch kann noch die türkische Kultur lebe. Ich würde in der Türkei ein Fremder sein. Das will ich nicht.“
wtf
>doenst know turkish
>doesnt "live" turkish culture
>would be a stranger in Turkey
>but yeah, of course i play for the Turkey. Denmark? never heard of that place

would want to play in döner lig either

>Ich spiele gern für die türkische Nationalmannschaft
>„Aber die Süper Lig ist nicht mein Ziel und wird auch nicht mein Ziel werden. Ganz einfach deshalb, weil ich weder Türkisch kann

what do people speak in the turkish NT? German? Kurdish?

he basically doesnt want to live in turkey

but he loves to go there on holiday
based mor knows whats good

why is her dad in prison?

Told you Mor is a complete moron a year ago

I saw Neuer, Özil, Khedira, Castro, Wagner, Schmelzer, Höwedes, Hummels, Boateng... back in 2009 U21 EC.

You can tell alot about talent, if you actually have an eye for it.

*tips gatto*
what do i look 4 2 uncover gems?

watching a live show from voodoo jürgens atm. dude is like the austrian mac de marco

pic. pls

youtube.com/watch?v=qmZm5-MHR4c&t=1739s

music wise not really but kinda gives me that mac vibe from look and personality

i thought you meant you were actually there
music is not too bad, will continue to listen

nah I'm at a friends rn who celebrated his birthday and passed out. yeah he's cool. hard to understand tho even for germans

u21 and u20 are way different though. good players don't play for the u20, they are sent up right away. u20 are just filler rejects.

give him a cheeky birthday handjob
and, hey, thanks again. i like nochborskinda

handjobs are haram. gonna get me another beer instead

rate the brau i am drinking

I always get the shits from that somehow but its alright. drinking lidl beer now

also just put on that new washed out album which is pretty cool

>lidl beer
what kind tho? aldi is better btw
post link, really need 2 discover more music

youtube.com/watch?v=jDL8XwXxiz8

beer is called perlenbacher