>Will cucked
>Logan cucked
>Maeve cucked
>Teddy uncucked :^)

>no more Anthony Hopkins
>no more jimmi Simpson
>no more Ed Harris

Why the fuck is s2 worth watching

From "I wonder what's going to happen" to "this is still kinda interesting" to "not even worth pirating, deleting what I've saved" in ten episodes

If I paid for this shit on HBO I'd be pretty pissed

Honestly only retards think ERW is paid.
Hopkins and Harris are paid the most of course

>MIB
>dead
>Ford
>dead

love this meme

This series did not need to be this long and could have easily been told in half the time at least. I mean AN HOUR AND A FUCKING HALF for ONE episode? I've could have watched a standalone movie in less time than that.

>Not watching PvP game of death japanese manga series
Also Harris is clearly going to become the top ranker in the leaderboards

Hopkins is dead tho

Probably costs more than the rest of the cast combined

Who is the new "God," Delores?

>Mib dead
Ed Harris already confirmed for season 2
>Anthony Hopkins gone
>implying that host wasn't robo Ford being created back in the basement

citation required

yet you didn't.

Hopkins will only be in the finale next season for his return reveal.

Too much expositional dialogue this episode, only really big weak part of the finale

wait didn't sylvester die already

>based

Can you give a brief idea as to why it's based? Don't have the time to watch an hour long video now but can save it for later. Thanks.

His commentary on SotL, on Filmstruck, is really comfy and insightful

>not realising they were both brought on for the rewrites/reshoots to make the show somewhat passable

Ford isn't dead.
He probably left some Keikaku in the park.
Anthony Hopkins as Ford however is dead and gone

So tardo butcher chink was actually a host right? That's what Maeve meant by that 'terrible human' line right? He didn't act so retardedly out of his own free will right?

>Ok, now that you revealed to the audience your true name, everyone will start calling you William now!

must've been a host

>cliche of character listening to music while something important and violent happens behind him and he/she doesn't notice at all

Fuck you Nolan, that's the best you could come up with

lmao
seriously tho the writing for this show is so bad

he touches on a lot of subjects, from learning to act, being in projects to writing poetry

it's a really comfy watch to see and hear that man speak, only problem is the microphone they gave him is pretty shit

>everyone
like who

I don't why they made him to be such a faggot, it seemed kind pointless

why did they cgi her bush?

AV Club is mostly garbage these days, but I'd tend to agree:

>This wasn’t a great season of television—it was pretty good, I’d say, with occasional flashes of brilliance—but it did have two great stories in it: Dolores’s rise to self-awareness, and Ford’s true intentions with the park. The problem is that by nature of its design, the real emotional weight of both these stories was kept at arm’s length. Dolores’s story had her acting as a passenger much of the time on the stories of others, and the loops and memories she wandered through were impressionistic, representations of her mind’s efforts to will itself awake. Again, it’s fascinating in concept, but in practice, too much of Evan Rachel Wood’s time was spent staring off into the distance looking vague troubled. Because her ascension couldn’t happen until the very end, she was stuck; thus William and the Man In Black, neither of whom were honestly worth the time they were given in the end. [...]

>The result is something too interesting for me to dismiss entirely, but too clockwork and empty for me to fully embrace. The lack of strong emotional ties encourages a wide variety of thematic interpretations, but just because the show can “mean” something doesn’t mean it’s actually a success as a work of fiction. There’s ambition here, but that ambition can’t completely cover for a lopsided structure; there was just too much empty air in all of this, too much wheel-spinning for a story that should probably have taken three or four hours at most. Just because the hosts were stuck in loops doesn’t mean the audience has to be as well.

Glad I watched it, but it was a BRAVO NOLAN production for better and unfortunately worse

It's called a merkin, dipshit.

and why did she have a penis?

cool, saved, thanks

That's obviously a merkin.

Also, she has a nice body.

are there people here who legitimately disliked ep10 or are they just joking? because personally it was the best thing i've seen for a long long time

You're a fag.

Hopkins has a career built on renowned performances, not relevancy. That's why he still gets paid the big bucks.

So in order for a host to achieve consciousness they have to do shit that goes against their programming like Kill a bunch of guests? and also was Maeve programmed to leave the train or was that her choice to against her programming?

how did that actor not get an erection while being bullied by snek??

Looking back now Evan Rachel wood was a terrible choice for Delores. She cannot sell those crying or just in general emotional scenes whatsoever. Her speech to William this episode was weak as fuck, she has no screen presence. Delores' arc was wasted with a mediocre actress

I enjoyed the TWEEST but found it pretty boring.
Especially everything involving mauve

>gimped ed harris whining about his arm all season and doing nothing

welcome to Sup Forums where everythings made up and quality doesn't matter

her choice

Either choice she made would have been part of her programming.

Ford's new narrative is CHOICE.
I'm sure he had more narrative trees ready if she decided to stay on the train.

>Probably costs more than the rest of the cast combined

Take a look at his imdb, he acts in B-movies aplenty, and i'm sure his shooting schedule was a lot lighter than everyone else.

I read that and that's what stick with me as well. ERW did a serviceable job but she had jack shit to work with since they were just stringing the audience along.

The whole show was just stringing the audience along and attempting to be as opaque as possible. The payoff wasn't worth it in my opinion.

Oh. He did.

welcome to Sup Forums where everybody hates everything

how many times do you think he's fucked Teddy?

Are you serious? She's incredible

awwww, so cute! CUTE!

>I AM IN CHARGE HERE
t.Maeve

So how did your stream react to Samuraiworld?

why do all the hosts like to bully poor Felix?

I thought her arc was too limited by the writing. All her character is allowed to do is be confused and cry.

wait so um, Delores broke MiB arm in the church... and he just shrugged it off?

Nah that was the robot he was working on, it was a robot Ford to be sacrificed to fake his death. He'll be in the shadows now

>she will never blow in your ear while rubbing your dick

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE BROS ;-;

Offset by the fact that he's Anthony Hopkins.

i dont remeber this scene

Teddy was the host being fucked by him on Elsie's recorded camera

>Her choice
Lmao. Sylvester explicitly said that they have multiple ways to keep host at the park. She couldn't leave. She was tied to the park from the start.

By programming, she was conditioned to leave. But if she broke free of the programming, then her memories would compel her to stay. Do we live in a deterministic universe? Ford believed so.

Before she made her "choice", Ford already knew the outcome.

He went to the doctor or something, he went back upstairs for his suit

>x has a revolver
>shoots 100 times and never reloads

this meme needs to fucking end

I thought the same thing. I turned to my friend and we thought " do you think it was hard to change into that tuxedo with a broken fucking arm?" At least explain that they fixed it with future medicine or something.

makes sense

>By programming, she was conditioned to stay.

She's not a bad actress though.

w-why is she bullying him

Like what, the explosive? They removed it, remember?
Remember what Bernard told her about her new narrative? He said she'd enter the train and go to mainland. She didn't.

>Samurai wold

???

its around 27 min in

It's implied, that's fine.

Probably not actually broken, that or it's just that thing thats put into every single fight scene in a tv show or movie, yet the person who gets their arm "broken" shrugs it off within a few seconds.

He said enter the train and ...
They cut out that part for a purpose.

She didn't break it, she popped it out of its socket. Dislocated.

If you want to talk stupid impossible shit then talk about him actually getting shot in the other arm and still just standing there

Is Logan still on the horse?

The explosives is a physical method.
Their programming is a the mental method.
And if both fail, then their memories will bind them to the park.

He looked pretty stiff at the cerimony

S1 - WestWorld
S2 - SamuraiWorld
S3 - ???

DetroitWorld

Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy will be live on FB @ 2:30PT today to talk about the finale

omg guys is ed harris okay ?

To whom was Ford referring about a "new God" pls?

>day one of the PvP expansion

Westworld>Romanworld>Futureworld

Also known as "the repair techs are the exact opposite of the Maytag guy" world

Wayne World

Minecraftworld, so they can just record the game and save tons of money. They will eventually open a minecraftserver where npc's are based on google deepmind. Gonna be a game changer.